WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Guest CAVEMAN

From experience, one is definitely a M240G/B. The slide/charging handle is distinct so is the butt-stock. Is that what we are talking about?

Interesting article, they really should brief sh!t like this to new airman etc. I don't think they realize that their tweets and Facebook are easily mined for info. Anyone that thinks that a foreign intel service doesn't realize this potential is stupid.

No kidding, it is a simple concept of OPSEC that seems to be lost on the masses...

No, it is not unbelievable, it is unforgivable.

Good that they are taking responsibility, but disgusting that it happened in the first place.

As a Herk guy that has moved his share of human remains in the AOR, I got sick to my stomach to find out how some of them were handled once they arrived "home", especially after seeing the priority, care, and respect they are given down range.

To me, this is far beyond accidentally flying nukes across the country.

• Upvote 1

To me, this is far beyond accidentally flying nukes across the country.

It should at least have the same net result at the top of the house.

No, it is not unbelievable, it is unforgivable.

It just gets worse by the minute..can you believe this???

http://www.washingto...dM6M_story.html

The Dover Air Force Base mortuary for years disposed of some dead troops’ body parts by burning them and dumping the ashes in a Virginia landfill, a practice that officials have since abandoned in favor of burying the remains at sea.

The Dover mortuary, which is the main point of entry for America’s war dead, sent remains to the landfill from 2003 until 2008, according to Air Force officials. The manner of disposal was typically withheld from the relatives of fallen service members. The disclosure comes in the aftermath of several federal investigations into mishandling of remains at the mortuary.

It should at least have the same net result at the top of the house.

Especially since apparently the CSAF has known about it for a year. This is simply unforgivable. In my opinion one of the most important promises this nation makes to its service members is that you WILL come home. To break that trust in any way is inexcusable.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure people will line up to defend him but there was a culture of cover up that is unacceptable.

See ya.

Who in their right mind does not call the Police when you hear of a child (or children) being molested? Sickening. I'm sorry if I see a co-worker having inappropriate contact with a child, while naked in the shower, I'm not going to my boss; I'm beating the shit out of someone and calling the authorities right then and there.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Upvote 1

Who in their right mind does not call the Police when you hear of a child (or children) being molested? Sickening. I'm sorry if I see a co-worker having inappropriate contact with a child, while naked in the shower, I'm not going to my boss; I'm beating the shit out of someone and calling the authorities right then and there.

Then to make matters worse....

http://www.cbssports...t-at-penn-state

If he had to do it all over again, Joe Paterno would have done more. Those also were his words Wednesday -- "I wish I had done more." And that was a start. It was a lot more than he felt he should do in 2002, when he was told of an apparent sexual assault committed by former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky on a young boy within his football building. In 2002, Paterno didn't do very much. He literally did the legal minimum. He told his supervisor, and then he went on with his life.

It's a little late to do more. The entire PSU football team should have dragged him, Curley, Shultz and Sandusky out to the football field and fertilized the grass with their guts.

Rot in hell mother######ers

Edited by Grind

This Penn State thing is getting worse. I was listening to the local sports-talk station this morning on my way to work and they were interviewing Mark Madden, who wrote a story about this 7 months ago that was also ignored, and he had this to say:

"I can give you a rumor and I can give you something I think might happen," Madden said. "There's a rumor that there will be a more shocking development from the Second Mile Foundation -- and hold on, this is gross, I will use the only language I can -- that Jerry Sandusky and Second Mile were pimping out young boys to rich donors. That is being investigated by two prominent columnists even as I speak."

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/21153916/madden-sandusky-may-have-pimped-out-kids