WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

If he was abusing her then good on her. Make him pay. If it was something stupid like not taking the garbage out, not wanting to see Bridesmaids, or not acknowledging her new hair cut- fry the bitch.

I have to say, bridesmaids was actually hilarious. 90% fresh on rotten tomatoes is no joke.

What the ###### is up with all of these airshow crashes recently? Check out these two in the same day at Geneseo, New York.

1949320.jpg

1950214.jpg

No joke and we're about 12 days from the start of OSH. Nothing like 12 billion VFR airplanes with pilots of every level of expierence and capibility jammed into one small space. Must be an ATC/airspace deconflicting nightmare. But I'd still go in a second given the chance. :rock:

No joke and we're about 12 days from the start of OSH. Nothing like 12 billion VFR airplanes with pilots of every level of expierence and capibility jammed into one small space. Must be an ATC/airspace deconflicting nightmare. But I'd still go in a second given the chance. :rock:

Wonder if Jack Roush has been cleared to fly again?

During my very brief stint at United Airlines, we had 4 pilots with 1 eye.

Soooooo that was enough one-eyed pilots to crew one jet? :rock:

Thanks, folks, I'll be here all week.

I'm guessing if you have a cat, you are gonna get laid with this one...

Just for the crazy factor if nothing else. :hitit:

During my very brief stint at United Airlines, we had 4 pilots with 1 eye.

Did they have two when they were hired?

Touche, monsieur.

Did they have two when they were hired?

One did, and I very certain the other 3 did.

FWIW, the one captain lost his eye, and spent a minimum of 6 months learning to work with monocular vision. After that period, he went through sim training, and then was certified by an FAA-designated examiner. It's been determined that binocular vision is not critical from the cockpit of airliners. IIRC, the field of regard, distances, etc.... are such that the difference is in the noise level.

This was a long time ago, so things may have changed. But generally, those changes involve getting less restrictive.

Edited by Huggyu2

Thanks, folks, I'll be here all week.

I'm guessing if you have a cat, you are gonna get laid with this one...

Just for the crazy factor if nothing else. :hitit:

If you thought that was funny, be sure to check out this gem! Courtesy of Songify This!

And no doubt :hitit:

Edited by Guinthjb
  • Upvote 1

Woman dies after dog sex in Limerick

Woman dies after dog sex in Limerick

08/07/2011 7:39 am

A 43-year-old woman died after suffering a massive allergic reaction brought on after she had sex with a dog in Limerick.

The woman, a mother of four children, suffered the reaction to the dog’s semen after willingly engaging in sex acts with the Alsatian dog in a house in the Patrickswell area of the county.

The woman passed away in October 2008, shortly after intercourse with the dog, and after a three-year investigation it was confirmed that her death occurred due to an adverse reaction suffered after having sex with the animal.

An ambulance was called to an address in Patickswell at approximately 7.30pm on the night that she died and rushed the woman to the Mid-Western Hospital, where she passed away shortly after 8pm.

A source told The Star last night that the unfortunate woman involved came in contact with a man who provided the dog on an internet chatroom.

“Both these people would have been visiting bestiality websites and at some stage it appears they agreed to meet up for sex,” the source said.

“The Alsatian then entered the picture and it appears that intercourse took place between the lady in question and the dog on the night that she died.”

The source confirmed that Gardai who had examined the scene seized an Alsation dog that has been kept in quarantine ever since.

Disturbingly, the source added that the dog “appeared to have been groomed” to have sex with women.

“This was a particularly bizarre and upsetting course,” said the source.

“It genuinely was a shocker...you think you’ve seen it all but then something like this comes along and you’re left scratching your head all over again.”

http://www.joe.ie/news-politics/current-af...g-sex-0013864-1