WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Im glad they did the study. Can you imagine a plane full of people blabbing on their phones. Flying commercial is bad enough.

x2

I don't care if they straight up lie about research they did, that rule has to be in effect, 'casue if I am trying to read/sleep/talk normally to my neighbor and I am surrounded on all sides by people that are talking in their cell phones...I'll most likely end up being arrested when we land. "Cause you know the cell phone talkers would be even louder due to the noise level in the plane...uggg...

WTF?

Penis prank caught by Google satellite

No shit, I did not make this up...

And yes, if you check GoogleEarth, it is real. Search on this address: 25 Bankwood Road, Chartwell 3210, New Zealand (or you can used GoogleMaps) and look towards the top of the campus.

This was all funny and all until I looked it up on Google...and could only really see two of the six. Then, after about 15 minutes of searching, I realized it was midnight, I was up alone in the dark and I was on the internet looking for penises. Fail.

• Upvote 1

Is it even legal? Can an individual waive rights that a law specifically gives him? Either way, the storage folks are douches....

Unfortunately, the Lt didn't make himself sound too bright, either:

"It's hard to explain knowing that this is the country I fight for so that they can have the freedom to even have these businesses,” he said. “It's just behooves me why people would do such a thing."

:bash:

Hasn't Rainman opined on talking to the press...?

Lots of weird shit on that forum!

But honestly, there was a guy with the Wolfhounds at Ramstein back in the late 90s who had a picture of him and his kid as the background on his computer in the squadron. "Someone" did the same thing to the pic, and set it as the new background. I think they password-protected it or something, as he couldn't figure out how to swap it back. It was pretty hilarious...

The rest of the pictures from this douchenozzle, along with some amplyfing info, can be found here...

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=24149

Turd.

His MySpace page which includes pictures of him doing HALO jumps (that are surprisingly similar to the first thing you see when you type HALO into the Googles.

I hear his Facebook was a winner, but it's been deleted.