WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

I'll be impressed when they synthesize excited bromide in an argon matrix and generate a 5MW beam.

It is possible to synthesize excited bromide in an argon matrix! ...it’s an excimer, frozen in its excited state … As soon as we apply a field, we couple to a state that is radiatively coupled to the ground state.

Chris Knight would be proud...

All this geek-speak makes me wonder what ever happened to Masshole? She's not been on here for nearly two months, did Rainman finally scare her away?!?

Weird. I was just thinking about how I have not been here in a long time. Rainman is about as scary as the doughboy.

:bash:

Neil Armstrong Lied...

Neil Armstrong lied about the famous "one small step for man" words he spoke as he became the first man to take a step on the moon, according to new claims out this week made by his brother.

The astronaut had always insisted that he had not planned those historic words in advance. However, in a recent interview with his brother, he has insisted that Armstrong came up with the words months prior to the Apollo mission in July 1969. He also has claimed that the original phrase did include the word "a."

Armstrong, who died in September, was heard by millions of people around the world as he said the now iconic phrase: "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"...(full article at link)

Damnit! WTF fellas? I thought this thread was about midgets with three titties. Enough of the constitutional BS. Get back on track......Bring some F'd up stuff. Perverted minds need a fix!

Damnit! WTF fellas? I thought this thread was about midgets with three titties. Enough of the constitutional BS. Get back on track......Bring some F'd up stuff. Perverted minds need a fix!

Agreed, especially since there is a separate thread on it. Anyone looking for the posts HerkFE is referring to can find them here: Liberty, Rights, and The Constitution

Now back to the midgets with three titties!

kaitlyn_leeb_a_p.jpg

• Upvote 1

Agreed, especially since there is a separate thread on it. Anyone looking for the posts HerkFE is referring to can find them here: Liberty, Rights, and The Constitution

Now back to the midgets with three titties!

kaitlyn_leeb_a_p.jpg

"One for my left hand, and one for my right...I'd bury my face..." uh...hm...

Seems I forgot the words now that the CD containing this song is no longer permitted in the vault. WTF.

Saw this little Gem today...perhaps the funniest aspect of the whole article is the name of the female soldier interviewed...sounds juicy!

http://www.airforcetimes.com/mobile/news/2013/01/ap-women-want-toughest-fighting-jobs-010513

"The job I want to do in the military does not include combat arms," Army Sgt. Cherry Sweat said of infantry, armor and artillery occupations.

Wow..... I hope that they don't just slap this guy on the wrist and ship him back to Saudi Arabia!

http://news.yahoo.co...-223626946.html

I guess there aren't enough whore houses or goats in Las Vegas.

Alotaibi was being held without bail

Well, thank Allah for that!

"The job I want to do in the military does not include combat arms," Army Sgt. Cherry Sweat said of infantry, armor and artillery occupations.

I thought 'Cherry Sweat' was the name of one of the pole dancers at Mons Venus?!? :bohica: