Syrian Su-22 Shot Down by US Aircraft

xcraftllc

Good on the hornet community. And with press rolling out negative F-35 press this week(O2 issue) the media will have a field day with this. WSV will be leaked within the hour..

When was the last DoD a/a kill registered anyway ?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Here's a leaked photo from the deck of the H.W. Bush after the crews returned to the ship:
ec811d41-adca-4556-8ec8-ff7d2bc0d010.jpg

Thinking on how probable that scene is in the military as I know it, I have a renewed appreciation for exactly how gay that movie is.

I always prefer to point out how little studying happens in that movie compared to flying...false advertising at best, but hey...your propaganda only has to be 0.000% true.

Either way, I heard Kilmer and Cruise didn't get along on set...I think there was a couple good hate fvcks that simply got misinterpreted. Media...psssh.

Bendy

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network Forums

The Hornet underground is saying the pilot with the kill is now in the hospital with a broken arm from all the high fives.

It's the second one across the bottom that gets you...just because you saw it in a movie once doesn't mean you, yourself can pull it off.

Stay safe boys and girls,
Bendy

I'm sure as soon as that hornet pilot trapped he was whisked away to debrief and media quarantine!  No high fives and parties topside.

Not true...see pictures, photos, GIFs, etc. above.

Maybe you're just too old to know how legit those are. Much celebrating was had.

Stop derailing fun with reality. That is no way to get ahead in his man's military!!!

Bendy

IMHO posturing. Turkey literally shot down one of Russia's planes, and all they did was "increase sanctions."

AFAIK, we haven't touched anything Russian at this point, I don't think they want to give us a reason... everything has been strictly anti Assad.