All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Official WH. They corrected it after being mocked on twitter.
  3. "four more years. pause" this fucking guy "are you ready to choose freedom over democracy!!!"
  4. Today
  5. I can speak for people who are here on casual, people are definitely getting class dates in 2025.
  6. The SNCO corps brought that on themselves...
  7. M2

CCW Choice

My truck gun these days...
  8. Why the Nav hate; this is obviously an ABM ;) Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app
  9. This. I don't think they've ever read a history book. I'd recommend our leaders read a few books about WW1 and WW2. They are setting us up, in textbook fashion, for WW3. Morons.
  10. Back from the gun shop. Went with the P365X. Night sights, thumb safety, 12+1. Fits hand perfectly. Think I’m going to like it. Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app
  11. Lol. That dude bounced like an ex helo pilot who's landing at the end of his duty day.
  12. Is this person a Nav? They have been pulling the anti flier shit at SOS since @HuggyU2 was a young Captain. Me personally, I barey remember SOS as I was drunk most of the time.
  13. Biff_T

CCW Choice

I have a Ruger PC Carbine. Different gun but still a fun one. 9mm as well. Nice to use the same ammo as my M9. Laugh all you want.. the M9 is a beast. The Ruger PC Carbine also comes with an adapter for glock magazines. However, I like to hide a Mossberg 500 410 with a pistol grip under my trench coat. Every other round a slug. It's a baby gun but the bad guys' bodies cant tell the difference between a 410 slug and a 44.
  14. Seems like SWA continues to have some problems due to the Boeing issues… https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/airline-news/2024/04/26/southwest-airlines-leaving-airports/73465807007/
  15. trust the same intelligence community who said the hunter biden laptop was russian disinformation.
  16. I have the original SIG 365 as my go to CCW for it's, but I also really like the S&W 642 airweight for simplicity and reliability. I also have the PC charger with that brace. I think it may have been that exact YT review that convinced me. I have a Sig Romeo and ordered a Silencer Central Banish 30 can for it back in Jan. Hope it gets here soon. I'd like to swap out the forward grip stop for something more substantial, but not sure what I can get away with.
  17. I have been carrying the Hellcat for years, bought the P365X and put a Holosun on it. I typically grab the Hellcat, feels more natural and easier to conceal than the 365. I probably need a new holster for the 365. Both are great, I have very large hands and both have slightly larger grips so I feel like I have better hand position. Anyone carry a bigger weapons in their vehicle? I have a bag on the back of the passenger seat with a Ruger PC Charger...love the gun. Folding stock keeps it very small and maneuverable. Accepts the Glock 30 round Mags, keep three in the bag which is a lot of firepower to beat down the zombies and get back to my bunker.
  18. Hey! You can be taught. I think there's hope for you yet. Instead of a 10 year old event unrelated to the current conflict, you've somehow combed through over 1800 episodes and found a 4 year old podcast unrelated to the current conflict. It ain't much, but it's something. I'm sure it took a lot of effort, so I'll commend you for it. Side thought: Are you at work today? Hmmm. Remember that comment I made about you being the high school debate team's one trick pony? You'll will never abandon your ad-hominem tactic no matter how transparent it makes your unwillingness to address the actual facts or lies. Aren't you even a little bit ashamed that that is your only defense? It only gets you so far. Because the topic of this podcast is so far out of the realm of issues that are of importance in the context of the Rus-Ukr war, I am unfamiliar with this one. But I'm willing to give it a listen and report back to you with an original take using critical thinking that I didn't have to defer to Google for. Understand I have to withold judgement until I verify that the claims within are ridiculous, and I'll even concede there is a probability of bullshit given my commitment to truth and honesty. So I'm already going in with a bias that suits your fancy. Can I get a little appreciation? At first glance, however, I'm suddenly reminded of claimed chemical attacks and WMD that were used as a pretext for going to war. You may have been a child then, so you might not remember. Anyway, thanks for the link. It's in the lineup.
  19. External safety is a training issue, but sure, personal preference... Why does an external hammer matter to you? 4.5lbs (avg factory setting) is hardly a hair trigger. Agreed 100% on capacity issue. I'd want more rounds, if I wound up in a fight.
  20. I absolutely hate 1911s for carry weapons. External safety, external hammer, hair trigger pull, low ammo for the footprint. I do like that the single stack magazine makes it thin, but there's a reason you don't see many Mil/Leo professionals using a 1911 on duty. Or 45ACP for that matter. And if you need more than 8 you're probably trying to take down a shooter at longer range. Like this dude. Amazing shot, he didn't need the extra rounds at 40 yards, but I probably would 🤣: https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/indiana-mall-shooting-elisjsha-dicken-neutralized-gunman-15-seconds/ Damn beautiful guns though.
  21. SNCOs were always fucked by doing jobs WOs in other branches do (excluding aviation) for less pay.
  22. Wonder when the E8/9s realize WOs displace their billets by DOMPMA...
  23. The inability of the USAF to fix issues of "specialization" in career fields without feeling the need to create yet another rank structure is simply failed leadership.
  24. I’m an Sig guy for sure, they just seem to fit my hand better than most. Love my P250 and P226. Heading to the gun store today to fit test a few. Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app
  25. brabus

CCW Choice

Try to at least hold and dry fire a few types. Buy the one that feels most comfortable/gives you the most control - that’s the one you’ll shoot best. If you get a super compact where your pinkie isn’t even on the grip, it feels like you’re holding a gun made for kid hands, etc…that’s not the best choice for you personally. Can’t really go wrong with Glock, Sig, S&W.
  26. We are probably going to need a separate thread for "DPRK compliant handfuns". Beale BX actually has a small gun selection with some.
  1. Load more activity