All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Quite the still here from a drone. Narrow miss.
  3. This is peak government. Literally this “money” only exists on paper, but sure feed it the swamp so they can spend more of our dollars. And anyone who think this will only ever apply to the RICH has more faith in our elected officials than I do. Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app
  4. Word on the street is the commandant of SOS has outlawed pen tab patches, name tags with call signs and last name on them, and not zipping leg pockets (where one would place their cover) when outside. Dudes have already received paperwork for "offenses" and are buying extra covers for their pockets when walking outside. DAFUQ indeed.
  5. always love the "i know top secret information" guy there's always one.
  6. 3” stainless 1911. if you need more than 8, you’ve got bigger problems
  7. Listening to you have all this previous life and pretend or avoid discussion on intelligence source confidence is hysterical. You worked around the intel domain doing what exactly? Answering F’ing phones? What did you learn about confirmation bias when your just a post ago telling us all the things you find wrong with American actions and policy but ignoring a media source clearly linked with a foreign opponents state owned media? Dude goes on TV saying “if you accept the western advanced theory about MH17” and you somehow don’t know to immediately discount him as a source of untainted information. He’s a stooge, he’s demonstrated that. Somebody with unclassified access should have enough critical thinking to see a pattern of behavior, somebody with better access would know how stupid his defense of Russia really was. But let’s not forget how many posts ago you playing stupid about psyops, like I said you’re not debating from a position of intellectual honestly, just contrarian hackery. There is a literal mountain of declassified open source available intel from not only our intel but allied and more neutral nations talking about this for collective years. It gets even denser the closer to Russia you get, like go check out the active disinformation campaigns regarding Sweden and Finland. In all your cultivation of info form multiple sources (not just the ones stroking the narrative you like) you somehow missed those. No Russia totally isn’t using social media to do what all those things are saying it’s doing…. It’s all a western media lie. That British guy on Russian TV said so. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. Oh, the mystery. I'll ask again, what's it like on the inside of a real-life squadron vault? Lots of old dusty scrolls and microfilms? Again, I'm super impressed by your NIPR/SIPRNet access where all the secrets of the universe are held, but claiming that you have super-dooper access to "highly-classified" intel so you can claim authority status without substantiating it is transparent. I did a year as an STS ADO working every day in the SCIF and another year TDY to the third floor vault at AMC/A3 Tactics. Both experiences were about as enlightening as watching you dodge hard questions. Your "access" is about as impressive as the Comm Sq's ability to keep the network running. What did I say "they" are "really doing"? I think it's funny that you know I'm prepared to the hilt to get into the weeds and write extensively on any of these issues, which is why you'll continue to make vague references yet never go anywhere near the specifics of any of them because you know I'll waylay your position. Real clever, and timid. I'll continue to point it out every single time.
  9. Yeah no you’ve made it pretty clear you don’t understand or want to learn how the information domain of warfare/policy works. You don’t need to keep pointing it out. Again, some of us are privileged to access you don’t enjoy. Can’t trust any of the declassified examples of that stuff we and other Allie’s have put out painting those numbers for you. Gotta go seek out the point of view from Russian stooges on what “they” are “really doing.” But please go on telling us how sourcing information from a directly linked geopolitical foe is staying informed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. The executer to the will still has to pay debts from estate assets prior to dishing out inheritance (which is where all the tax bennies are). So capital gains are gonna get paid eventually. Yes? There have been a bunch of proposals to go after this in the past. Taxing gains at death before transfer, and dropping the carryover basis in favor of rollover basis being the two easy ones to remember. Either of these is better than taxing money that doesn't exist. Taxing unrealized gains is taxing money that doesn't exist. This is emotionally driven nonsense.
  11. The right one, just in case, just to ask, 'so are you feeling lucky...punk?'
  12. No disclosed funding = RUSSIA! We didn't talk about the individuals... you did. I talk about information. You're the ad-hominem guy, not me. Can't you at least switch to another logical fallacy to make yourself seem slightly more interesting? You're the one-trick-pony of the high school debate team. So you're not even going to address the MIC after I've made a legitimate point and say... "Well.... uh... there were other things too!" Weak. I know you'll dodge the question for the 10th time but I'll ask anyway, what other "lines of commentary" are you whining about now? Apparently, you're easily astounded which doesn't surprise me. I have to live in this country. I simply do not care about Russians or Ukrainians. They're not the threat. Poor governmental leadership and the weak-minded sycophants who place a higher value on enforcing an acceptable narrative than the pursuing the truth are the real threat. Don't misunderstand.. I'm referring to you. I, on the other hand, will continue to critically analyze information from a variety of sources in order to have a more well-informed understanding of these events. If it hurts your feelings, you're just going to have to live with it. Neither your life, nor anyone else's is going to be endangered because someone suggested on a podcast that a corrupt corporatocracy is steering our nation away from the best interests of the American people.
  13. No a podcast with no disclosed funding, hosted by and guested by the individuals we already talked about, which spends its head space in a constant churn of negative reinforcement to any western actions counter to Russia’s set goals would be a Psyop. The military industrial fiscal policy of the US isn’t the sole lines of commentary produced by that podcast. Again you’re desire to repeatedly highlight any example of what you perceive as any negative historical/political actions by our own country while just giving a blind pass to that opponent country’s media (which the Duran has an undeniable connection too) is astounding. Who/what do you think Russia is making and spending the effort of an English speaking news channel for? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. Unethical? You bet your ass. Doubly so in the states where your property tax can go up through no action of your own. I believe it is objectively immoral to change what someone owes on something they purchased responsibly and within their budget simply because a bunch of other people around them have different budgets or spend irresponsibly. Of all the plethora of things California gets wrong, prop 13 should be the law of the land. I would address that problem specifically, and make it illegal. However the better answer is to simply stop suppressing interest rates artificially. These billionaires are only to play this stupid game because banks are willing to give out near zero interest loans. No billionaire is going to do that if they have to pay 9% on it. That doesn't make it ethical. And more importantly that doesn't change the fact that the unintended second and third order consequences of this change can be very messy. However, unforeseen second and third order consequences are a Hallmark of almost all Democratic legislation, so par for the course. The problem is that this is the government trying to blame others for what it created. You want to know why the ultra wealthy in this country have reached escape velocity compared to the rest of us? It's because we have a government that believes fiat currency allows them to print as much money as they want for whatever they want. But they are so fantastically unimaginative with this power that they simply feed it directly into the banking system. Gee, small wonder that the biggest beneficiaries of this mechanic have been real estate, equities, and financial assets. Overwhelmingly things that the rich and ultra-rich own disproportionately. So if you want to fix it, let's lock our currency to something that doesn't allow the government to devalue it massively in a manner that flows almost directly to the richest people in the country. Let's stop artificially suppressing interest rates so that the wealthiest in this country can get nearly unlimited free money to spend in whatever way they see fit. Let's stop protecting gigantic corporations and Banks from the financial Doom of their poor decision making every time it comes home to roost. Too big to fail should be considered hate speech. Anything short of that it's just another trick fuck bit of legislation that will end up having second third order effects worse than the problem it was trying to solve, without addressing the root issue.
  15. I carry the P365X. Phenomenal gun. I recommend going to a range and trying the 365, 365x, and 365x-macro. If they have one with a red or Green Dot sight on it, give it a try. I was very skeptical of pistol mounted optics, doubly so for concealed carry, but it took all of one day to make me a convert. The technology is great. There's a reason it's the most popular gun in America right now.
  16. The Gun Talk thread is up over 300 pages and I’m a lazy retiree now. What’s everyone carrying for CCW? I have an Sig P250 in my truck and a G42. I’m giving the G42 to the wife and thinking about going with the P365. Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app
  17. Yesterday
  18. More loans? That don’t get paid off til they die, then the estate pays them with probably some sort of generous tax advantage. You know though, a good way to ensure everyone (ultra-rich, poor, legal, illegal) pay their fair share.. a national sales tax—tied to the elimination of other taxes of course.
  19. What you are describing would not be captured in the AD UPT accessions guidance since the individual in question has already completed or currently is in UPT. The scenario you are describing would fall under the USAF IST program, which is currently suspended. https://www.afpc.af.mil/Career-Management/IST/
  20. Perhaps I’m not ok with it because I know that it won’t just be the rich that will pay this new tax…in the early 1900s the implementation of the income tax was originally sold as “soak the rich” when it was enacted. Yeah, how did that work out for us? https://www.pbs.org/newshour/economy/making-sense/the-income-tax-in-1913-a-way-to-soak-the-rich
  21. But did you die? So anytime anyone mentions the flooding of the military industrial complex with cash, it's Russian Psyop to gain a battlefield advantage? Is this a new subject for you? Pretty sure the issue of war-profiteering has been around a lot longer than you have. These guys didn't invent that narrative. With that logic, you can link any dissent or criticism of US involvement in any conflict to enemy propaganda. You're only interested in stifling dissent. Are you telling me there are no critical narratives that can be had? If the truth hurts, maybe you have the problem. If it isn't the truth, show me. The military industrial complex last year (officially) spent around $12 million lobbying key pro-Ukraine war members of Congress and just received a $50 Billion windfall, in addition to the previous windfalls. https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus?ind=D There are no concerns there? You have to realize telling everyone "Don't look over there! Nothing to see here!" while implying anyone having a critical position is a Russian shill isn't giving you credibility. You're only shouting down the person, while not disputing the claims. You're only interested in one side of the argument. I want to hear all sides and draw my own conclusions. You don't want anyone doing that. It's becoming apparent that if you had your way, you'd ensure compliance with the Party rules and eliminate any unauthorized information while monitoring citizens for signs of dissent, and perhaps punish anyone who engages in thought crime or holds a belief contrary to the Party ideology. There's a term for that, but I can't remember it. Any ideas?
  22. I separated back at the end of 2023, but it still sounds busy over there. Demand exceeds capacity, so it'll always be busy. As for hiring, I believe a lot of functionals aren't releasing people. If you actually get the in person interview invite then you have a pretty good chance of getting hired. At that point, it's more timing (provided you don't bomb the interview)...some people have to interview twice just for timing.
  23. Wow you watched the Russian Tucker Carlson and a disgraced lawyer talk about the military industrial complex and can’t figure out the link between that narrative - information domain of warfare - and its translation to effecting actual combat power on the battlefield. Like I know multi-domain warfare is a relatively new doctrine, and you yourself aren’t in the military, but your inability to understand how this works and repeated denial of it going on is astounding. Like you can acknowledge implicit bias present in whatever episode but can’t bridge the gap to understand strategic effect. You’d make an excellent Col. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. Good point. Invading a foreign country under false pretenses is the lowest.
  1. Load more activity