Recruiting Crisis: 9% want to serve

gearhog

Oh really? Where?
The content of your post isn’t what’s riling. It’s that your argument has no effective warrant.

You can read unclass plenty of sources in the future Im referencing if you have an open mind to change.

I’d start with Army long range hypersonics, check out open source space capes, read up on adversary capes. Sone interesting naval stuff as well.

Brabus is right on this probably reaching the end of conversation on some levels but lots of open source out there to get you thinking.

Reminds me of when my PAS in ROTC who was a F-4 pilot got upset that I wrote a paper on computers replacing the need for WSO’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, di1630 said:

Reminds me of when my PAS in ROTC who was a F-4 pilot got upset that I wrote a paper on computers replacing the need for WSO’s.

I think I saw that guy posting on the FB OFP group yesterday.  Just below the post about how we'll lose every future war because we don't do formation takeoffs anymore.  

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, fire4effect said:

U.S. Army STAND-TO! | Army Directed Energy Strategy

Brave new world. I could see the 300kw size be where it could start really being effective against manned aircraft.

Wait until they attach lasers to the heads of sharks.  

That could be dangerous.

Especially ill tempered sharks.  

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Scooter14 said:

It’s horrifying yet it keeps happening.

Nuke tests in the ‘50s
Agent Orange
Depleted Uranium
Burn Pits
Artillery that causes CTE

I’m sure I missed some. It’s maddening.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network Forums

God Dammit, just let us take CBD, edibles without getting crucified, I started getting anxiety attacks when in crowded big box stores. I thought all I did in the AOR's was fix jets and did some contracting, thought I was just being a pussy. Retired from USAF again in June WG11. Over 40 years wrenching and moved to a small town in Colorado, I hate going to Colorado Springs, Canon City or Pueblo. Just can't handle crowds anymore, 8500 ft elevation and alone I'm great, and this is a guy who was born and raised in the south side of Chicago. I go the hardware store in town and buy some CBD drinks and some drops at the health store. It helps, don't know if it has placebo effect, but I feel better, the clean air too is a plus. Take care of yourself boys, Uncle Sam will just drug you so you will go away.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Had a checkup at the VA very recently.  Doc was an older gentlemen (55+) and did the normal doc stuff then we started bullshitting.  He went on a 20 minute rant of how much pressure the VA docs are under to prescribe 'something'.  Especially when it comes to the mental health side.  

• Like 2

Can't imagine the current DC brain trust allowing the hunters to become the hunted with only minor retaliation in Iraq & Syria is inspiring many to run on down to their local recruiting office........

"We reserve the tight to respond" 🤮  When?  After 100 attacks in 30 days on US bases 🖕