Hunter Biden Thread

ClearedHot

The Hunter discussion tends to block the next President thread so feel to vent or defend in here.

As a lead off you can review this CBS interview of IRS Whistleblower Senior Supervisor Agent Gary Shapley. 

It has been repeatedly asserted that because Trump appointed Delaware U.S. Attorney Andrew Weiss that all is well with the Hunter Biden Plea deal.  The Whistleblower gives some very compelling testimony otherwise, AND indicates DOJ stopped a deeper look at the connections to Joe Biden.  As of now it looks like either Weiss or Garland is lying.  Weiss is supposed to do a Sunday show this weekend, will be interesting to hear his side.

Would anyone on this forum trust a prior Navy Officer who was discharged due to smoking crack?  I wouldn't.  

• Haha 1

From the plea deal to the conduct of this investigation, the system is completely corrupt.

Search warrants, including one to a storage unit that would demonstrate a link to Joe Biden himself, suppressed by DOJ...but it gets worse...DOJ then notified Biden's defense counsel of their interest the storage unit. 

How do you even remotely defend this?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

“Per the Secret Service Uniformed Division, small amounts of marijuana were found on two occasions in 2022 (June and September), at a check point,” the rep said in a statement. “No one was arrested in these incidents because the weight of the marijuana confiscated did not meet the legal threshold for federal charges or DC misdemeanor criminal charges as the District of Columbia had decriminalized possession. The marijuana was collected by officers and destroyed.”

https://nypost.com/2023/07/13/secret-service-discovered-marijuana-at-white-house-last-year/

On 7/8/2023 at 9:41 AM, ClearedHot said:

Bookies list Hunter Biden as favorite to be White House cocaine culprit

Why is the liberal mainstream media so outraged by the assumption, is there another crackhead running around the White House?

Surely you've met a Washington staffer before. I'm guessing they ended the investigation because they couldn't afford to lose half of the hardest workers to drug tests😂🤣

2 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

Surely you've met a Washington staffer before. I'm guessing they ended the investigation because they couldn't afford to lose half of the hardest workers to drug tests😂🤣

My comment was obviously in jest.  Unfortunately I've worked with many Washington Staffers both on the hill and in the big house.  I thought the ones one the hill were bad until I met a few supporting the NCS and CoS' office.  Obviously all those Ivy Leaguers need a little something to keep them going as they tell us how to act while they rule the world.

The part that gets me, it was reported today the Secret Service has approximately 500 suspects and they are closing the case after having interviewed how many of them...take a guess?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCk2nWzQFolp9a0ULbXPZ

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Secret Service has approximately 500 suspects and they are closing the case after having interviewed how many of them...take a guess?

Well this is the Gen Z Secret Service - 500 is a lot, kind of a lot of work, eh just too much effort. Case closed. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, daynightindicator said:

The is this trash thread happening. This website used to be valuable information with a sprinkling of gossip and early release info. Now it’s just weirdo anti-vax and anti-pop culture shit.

Stop being dumb.

You’re literally commenting on a thread named after the President’s drug addicted son.  If you want to make the site better, by all means do so.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tac airlifter said:

Valid, we haven’t heard much from the pro-vax crowd lately.  I wonder why that is?

I did my own research and found out that most of them died. Those that didn’t don’t get good cell reception under the pizza place where the Clintons are hiding them. 

• Haha 3

On 7/15/2023 at 7:46 PM, daynightindicator said:

The is this

?

5 hours ago, tac airlifter said:

Valid, we haven’t heard much from the pro-vax crowd lately.  I wonder why that is?

Im getting ready to go to Costco for my daily boosters.  Let me know if you need me to pick some up for you.   

On 7/15/2023 at 7:46 PM, daynightindicator said:

Now it’s just weirdo anti-vax and anti-pop culture shit.

In other news, United Airlines pilots draft agreement going forward has a "medical freedom" clause (as does Delta's) so they cannot fire pilots for refusing to take a vaccination.  

• Upvote 3

On 7/15/2023 at 8:46 PM, daynightindicator said:

The is this trash thread happening. This website used to be valuable information with a sprinkling of gossip and early release info. Now it’s just weirdo anti-vax and anti-pop culture shit.

Stop being dumb.

Nothing says it has to be all bad. Feel free to list his awesome accomplishments.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/17/2023 at 8:06 AM, tac airlifter said:

Because most people got vaccinated, and it's not worth arguing with the holdouts. Along with the covid strains getting more mild, so there's a lot less urgency. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/17/2023 at 6:06 AM, tac airlifter said:

Dude rightly comments that it's nothing but weirdo fringe bullshit around here, and the response is to point out the lack of non-fringe bullshit as if a point is being made?

That's like the Grand Wizard at a Klan rally making the observation that there aren't a lot of black guys in attendance.  It kinda follows by definition.

My guess is that you don't hear much from the 'pro-vax' crowd because people who addressed the pandemic with logic and composure, and without wrapping their identity up in it, moved on with their lives, like, 2.5 years ago.  But maybe I'm just out of touch and it's because they've all been converted to team 'Anthony Fauci is literal Satan'.  Could be that too.

Baseops.net as a service died long ago.  Surely no later than 2014 and I'd probably date it more like 2010.  But since then it has been quite an interesting case study to watch a community of people that, if questioned on the whole, would rate themselves as anti pinko-commie-Russia as possible.  All while falling harder for Russian propagandists bullshit than anyone.  Willingly (or unknowingly) participating in the propaganda-101 game of dividing at the centerline and pushing each half toward the extremes, then pitting them against each other.  Becoming a stronger force in the quest for long term destruction of American society than the propagandists themselves by parroting (one half of) their bullshit with the legitimizing facade of red-blooded American veteran patriots.

1000x more damage done by participating than any benefit rendered by standing watch in uniform against the threat of enemy military action.

There are obviously other forces at play, and it's impossibly complex, but the extent to which the last decade has followed the Russian playbook is staggering.  They must be dumbfounded at their success in general, but especially in their ability to co-opt even staunch self-identifying enemies to their cause.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Mark1 said:

Dude rightly comments that it's nothing but weirdo fringe bullshit around here, and the response is to point out the lack of non-fringe bullshit as if a point is being made?

That's like the Grand Wizard at a Klan rally making the observation that there aren't a lot of black guys in attendance.  It kinda follows by definition.

We're talking about Hunter Biden in the Squadron Bar.   This is mostly satire.  We dont have to be professional 24/7; especially, those of us that are retired.  

It's more like a gay Jewish guy showing up to a concentration camp in here.   Don't go to camp if you dont want to concentrate.  Lol.  

I dont like the Government, at all.  Republicans or Democrats.  They are all the problem.  They have way too much power and control over our lives now.  Stop telling others they're blind if you only think your side is right.  That means you're the same as them.  Not an independent thinker but a follower of whatever your party is brainwashing you to believe.  

Stop watching CNN, MSNBC, FOX, BBC, SKY NEWS and etc...  They are the new tabloids.  Do your own research and double check your sources.   Oh yeah, social media is not your friend.  

Turning back on course

Hunter Biden for President!!!

Edited by Biff_T
I proofread after I post
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Mark1 said:

My guess is that you don't hear much from the 'pro-vax' crowd because people who addressed the pandemic with logic and composure, and without wrapping their identity up in it, moved on with their lives, like, 2.5 years ago.  But maybe I'm just out of touch and it's because they've all been converted to team 'Anthony Fauci is literal Satan'.  Could be that too.

Baseops.net as a service died long ago.  Surely no later than 2014 and I'd probably date it more like 2010.  But since then it has been quite an interesting case study to watch a community of people that, if questioned on the whole, would rate themselves as anti pinko-commie-Russia as possible.  All while falling harder for Russian propagandists bullshit than anyone.  Willingly (or unknowingly) participating in the propaganda-101 game of dividing at the centerline and pushing each half toward the extremes, then pitting them against each other.  Becoming a stronger force in the quest for long term destruction of American society than the propagandists themselves by parroting (one half of) their bullshit with the legitimizing facade of red-blooded American veteran patriots.

1000x more damage done by participating than any benefit rendered by standing watch in uniform against the threat of enemy military action.

There are obviously other forces at play, and it's impossibly complex, but the extent to which the last decade has followed the Russian playbook is staggering.  They must be dumbfounded at their success in general, but especially in their ability to co-opt even staunch self-identifying enemies to their cause.

Lots to unpack here.  I think you're saying BO.net has fallen to Russian propaganda and participating here is 1000x worse than any good us participants did while in uniform?  Then some type of comparison to the KKK.

I'm not certain exactly what anti-Russian disinformation campaign you're fighting, or even exactly what you're saying.  But it sounds like you've got it all figured out.  Or perhaps you've just dropped in to tell us how dumb we are.  With the benefit of hindsight if you'd like to explain how the forced vaccination campaign was good for our country I'm all ears.