Hunter Biden Thread

ClearedHot

1 hour ago, 500Stable said:

If you don’t see that, then we won’t ever see eye to eye and if I ever met you in person I’d probably dislike you for being a brainwashed far right loon since it would probably be your personality.

Oh no! Mind if I ask how old you are? It seems you are either very young, or stumbled through life without learning how to write in a way that doesn't make you look stilted and awkward. We're not going to meet, so you should stop trying to imagine it.

1 hour ago, 500Stable said:

You highlighted the applicable parts for me. He was assured he had full authority. What else do you want him to say? There’s nothing that would change your mind at this point about the innocence of Hunter Biden. He is guilty in your mind no matter what I say and you are just spouting the talking points you get from your pundits/podcasts/whatever far right media you ravenously consume like a brainwashed far right lemming.

An assurance of authority is not authority. It's a cop out. He's using technicalities to shirk his duties. I don't think you understand how the legal process works. Do you think a person must be guilty before being charged? There is a compendium of evidence (see the link I posted in the first page of this thread to the complete contents of his laptop) that he committed crimes. MTG presented some of that evidence. It was pretty shocking, but what do you do when you, as a legislative body, pass laws that are not enforced by the judiciary? There is enough probable cause and evidence to indict by any reasonable standard, but it hasn't happened because the process has become political, and two-tiered. You certainly wouldn't be given the same treatment should your laptop be investigated. I have never once used the word guilty. You did. As for the rest... lol.

I realize there is no nudity for you to get worked up over in the documents that were released today, but if you can read better than you can write, you may find something even more shocking:

Burisma1.thumb.jpg.5404349cd4b25424e88f366000b2e15c.jpgBurisma2.thumb.jpg.5186696b8c4f01a594f1f8b49457d83f.jpg

Bursima3.thumb.jpg.978c91e36c05e3a3ad9ddfd2b603c3ed.jpg

Edited by gearhog
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, gearhog said:

Oh no! Mind if I ask how old you are? It seems you are either very young, or stumbled through life without learning how to write in a way that doesn't make you look stilted and awkward. We're not going to meet, so you should stop trying to imagine it.

An assurance of authority is not authority. It's a cop out. He's using technicalities to shirk his duties. I don't think you understand how the legal process works. Do you think a person must be guilty before being charged? There is a compendium of evidence (see the link I posted in the first page of this thread to the complete contents of his laptop) that he committed crimes. MTG presented some of that evidence. It was pretty shocking, but what do you do when you, as a legislative body, pass laws that are not enforced by the judiciary? There is enough probable cause and evidence to indict by any reasonable standard, but it hasn't happened because the process has become political, and two-tiered. You certainly wouldn't be given the same treatment should your laptop be investigated. I have never once used the word guilty. You did. As for the rest... lol.

I realize there is no nudity for you to get worked up over in the documents that were released today, but if you can read better than you can write, you may find something even more shocking:

Burisma1.thumb.jpg.5404349cd4b25424e88f366000b2e15c.jpgBurisma2.thumb.jpg.5186696b8c4f01a594f1f8b49457d83f.jpg

Bursima3.thumb.jpg.978c91e36c05e3a3ad9ddfd2b603c3ed.jpg

Oh no, he criticized one excerpt of my writing on a conservative, far right forum without ever seeing anything I have written professionally. I don’t treat this forum as a professional venue because it’s not. You are quick to judge without any sort of big picture…kind of like your opinions about Hunter Biden. I’m beyond glad we will never meet. 

I don’t give a flying about any of your insane far right conspiracy theories about Burisma. Again, you are just parroting the pundits and posting these documents where you scream “OMG, it’s the smoking gun”, when in reality it’s nothing. How many times have I seen such documents amount to absolutely nothing? It has to be at least 100 times. The claims in that document are unverified per the FBI, see below article:

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-furious-grassley-released-document-unverified-claims-joe-hunter-biden-2023-7?amp

You know what unverified means, right? To spell it out for you, it means there’s no proof. You can release a million documents that claim all sorts of things, but it means nothing without concrete evidence. It’s very similar to all of the fraudulent election claims the far right made. You know, the claims that didn’t turn up a single shred of evidence even after multiple investigations. Your primary counter argument to this will probably be “BuT wHaT aBoUT TrUmP anD ThE DeMs wHeN hE WAs PrESIDEnt?” I suggest you try something other than whataboutism.

Republicans are the ones obsessed with Hunter Biden’s dick. How long have you been bringing his dick up? 5 years? Now you are showing the pictures publicly in Congress like a bunch of pathetic losers desperately trying to pin a crime on President Biden by using the mistakes of his troubled son. It’s time to move on and actually start focusing on some form of governance. 

Edited by 500Stable
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, 500Stable said:

Oh no, he criticized one excerpt of my writing on a conservative, far right forum without ever seeing anything I have written professionally. I don’t treat this forum as a professional venue because it’s not. You are quick to judge without any sort of big picture…kind of like your opinions about Hunter Biden. I’m beyond glad we will never meet.

You write professionally? I'd love to see it. Please post an example. I beg to differ. Almost everyone on this forum are highly educated and highly trained professional pilots and navigators. Are you? You only seem interested in this thread, but not in any threads pertaining to this profession. That's odd.

I don’t give a flying about any of your insane far right conspiracy theories about Burisma. Again, you are just parroting the pundits and posting these documents where you scream “OMG, it’s the smoking gun”, when in reality it’s nothing. How many times have I seen such documents amount to absolutely nothing? It has to be at least 100 times. The claims in that document are unverified per the FBI, see below article:

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-furious-grassley-released-document-unverified-claims-joe-hunter-biden-2023-7?amp

Where did I parrot anything about Burisma? I made absolutely zero commentary or assessment. I just gave you an official FBI document, and you became highly agitated. Maybe a bit overly defensive. Hmmm. Self doubt much? LOL.

You know what unverified means, right? To spell it out for you, it means there’s no proof. You can release a million documents that claim all sorts of things, but it means nothing without concrete evidence. It’s very similar to all of the fraudulent election claims the far right made. You know, the claims that didn’t turn up a single shred of evidence even after multiple investigations. Your primary counter argument to this will probably be “BuT wHaT aBoUT TrUmP anD ThE DeMs wHeN hE WAs PrESIDEnt?” I suggest you try something other than whataboutism.

Republicans are the ones obsessed with Hunter Biden’s dick. How long have you been bringing his dick up? 5 years? Now you are showing the pictures publicly in Congress like a bunch of pathetic losers desperately trying to pin a crime on President Biden by using the mistakes of his troubled son. It’s time to move on and actually start focusing on some form of governance. 

The reason I think you're very young is because you keep attempting to assert yourself by explaining things you don't understand. You keep using the words proof and evidence without knowing the definition of either. The official FBI document is information provided by a source. Should it become witness testimony, it is evidence of wrong doing. The problem being, the legal process is being obstructed, preventing it from becoming proof.

You know what my counter arguments will be? Now you're just imagining things about me in order to please yourself. Hmm. Listen, you've been "bringing up" Hunter Biden's dong in every one of your posts. Go back and look. You'll notice a trend.

As a matter of fact, Hunter Biden is the only subject you seem interested in on this entire forum. It's more than a little strange. Why are you here?

Edited by gearhog
  • Upvote 1

Lol, I am moderated indefinitely by HeloDude, so this will be my last post.

I posted on this thread specifically to show the ridiculousness of this forum. Anybody with common decency who isn't part of the far right should disagree with MTG's shock tactics and disgusting behavior within the US Congress. The fact that none of the regulars on this forum will concede this point is indicative of the Republican Party's rapid ethical degradation.  The Republican Party has death spiraled into a party that no longer represents true conservatism. The twisted version of conservatism that MTG, Boebert, Gaetz, Trump, and several others represent has nothing to do with traditional values and institutions. Republicans are electing people who rape, cheat, and perform actions in Congress that continue to erode the dignity of the US Government.

Hunter Biden is not an elected official. He does not represent the Democratic Party in any official capacity, yet he has been the target of Republicans for five years. Even after he took a plea deal, Republicans continue to obsess over him. Republicans then celebrate the public display of his nude photos, and MTG even sent them via e-mail to her constituents. None of you see anything wrong with that? If someone is suspected of crimes (not even charged), then it is now OK to show their nude photos to the entire public within the US Congress and via e-mail? That type of worldview is insane. Republicans hate Hunter Biden so much they are gleeful when humiliating him over and over again. This is what "highly educated and highly trained professional pilots and navigators" like to see in their politics? If this forum is representative of U.S. Air Force rated officers, then I weep for the future of any diverse officers who find themselves under the command of a far right lunatic.

Edited by 500Stable
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 8

11 minutes ago, 500Stable said:

Hunter Biden is not an elected official. He does not represent the Democratic Party in any official capacity

ah you're right officially he is not in the game. but unofficially he is the primary touch point to funnel money into his family's coffers and is the link to "the big guy".

he's fair game.

the biden family crime syndicate is totally corrupt and selling out American interests to the highest bidder.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, 500Stable said:

I posted on this thread specifically to show the ridiculousness of this forum. Anybody with common decency who isn't part of the far right should disagree with MTG's shock tactics and disgusting behavior within the US Congress. The fact that none of the regulars on this forum will concede this point is indicative of the Republican Party's rapid ethical degradation.  The Republican Party has death spiraled into a party that no longer represents true conservatism. The twisted version of conservatism that MTG, Boebert, Gaetz, Trump, and several others represent has nothing to do with traditional values and institutions. Republicans are electing people who rape, cheat, and perform actions in Congress that continue to erode the dignity of the US Government.

Hunter Biden is not an elected official. He does not represent the Democratic Party in any official capacity, yet he has been the target of Republicans for five years. Even after he took a plea deal, Republicans continue to obsess over him. Republicans then celebrate the public display of his nude photos, and MTG even sent them via e-mail to her constituents. None of you see anything wrong with that? If someone is suspected of crimes (not even charged), then it is now OK to show their nude photos to the entire public within the US Congress and via e-mail? That type of worldview is insane. Republicans hate Hunter Biden so much they are gleeful when humiliating him over and over again. This is what "highly educated and highly trained professional pilots and navigators" like to see in their politics? If this forum is representative of U.S. Air Force rated officers, then I weep for the future of any diverse officers who find themselves under the command of a far right lunatic.

You sound unhinged and you are most certainly all over the intellectual honesty map.

I as a conservative do not agree, support or condone MTG's actions...at all.  That being said her actions do not wipe the slate clean on the Hunter investigation.  You are trying to insinuate everyone is laser focused with an obsession on  Hunter when the real issue is did Joe through Hunter commit a crime. 

You have repeatedly referred to the "evidence" so lets baseline a few issues of fact, please tell me what is not true.  In my opinion all of these facts tie together and paint a much bigger picture that calls for an investigation.

1.  The Trump Dossier was fake.

2.  Hillary Clinton paid for the Trump Dossier.

3.  The FBI Knew the Dossier was fake and that Hillary paid for it.

4.  The FBI used the Dossier as a basis to pursue FISA warrants on folks in the Trump administration.

5.  The Hunter laptop was real.

6.  The FBI knew the Hunter laptop was real AND had a copy of it.

7.  The FBI sat quietly while Secretary Blinken orchestrated a memo signed by 51 "Intel Professionals" who labeled the Hunter laptop as Russian disinformation.

8.  Big tech used that memo as rational to suppress the Hunter Laptop story during the election.

9.  The Hunter laptop has a lot of circumstantial evidence that says Hunter promised foreign policy favors from his father in exchange for cash.  Notice I said "Hunter" promised, not Joe.

10.  As of yesterday the House Judiciary Committee has thoroughly tracked approximately $17M in transactions from overseas donors including China, that went to over 20 shell companies and ended up in the bank accounts of many Biden family members...including his grandchildren. 

11.  At least one of the Chinese donors has direct ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

12.  150 of those transactions were flagged by U.S. banks in SARs filed with the U.S. Department of the Treasury.

13.  The $17M identified by the House Judiciary Committee is from one bank, they are working through the records and flagged transactions at six more banks.  There is at least one report that says the total is $100M.

14.  The FBI has been approached by multiple sources that say the pay for play scheme is real.

15.  The FBI tried to suppress a 2020 unclassified FD-1023 that outlines the pay for play scheme.

16. Tony Bobulinski came forward and gave multiple interviews saying her personally met with Joe Biden.  Biden denies that meeting, someone is lying.

17.  In 2021, Hunter Biden repaid more than $2 million in past-due taxes after receiving a loan from one of his private attorneys.

18.  One of the reasons Hunter owed unpaid taxes is because tried to deduct sex club membership and prostitutes by classifying them as business expense. 

19.  The purchase of a weapon by Hunter Biden while using drugs was a felony.

20.  IRS Whislteblower Joseph Zielger alleges investigators AND assigned attorneys, which included DOJ tax attorneys, all agreed to felony tax evasion charges and misdemeanor charges related to Hunter Biden's 2017, 2018 and 2019 returns.

21.  IRS Whislteblowers testified DOJ attorneys stopped the IRS investigators from seeking a warrant for Hunter Biden's Virginia storage unit then notified Hunter's Defense Lawyers that the government wanted to search the unit.

22.  David Weiss wrote a official letter stating that he has “ultimate authority” to bring charges against Hunter Biden in any jurisdiction, and he said Friday that this is still the case.

23.  IRS Whistleblower Gary Shapley testified he was in a meeting with David Weiss and Weiss told him that he was not the deciding person in whether or not charges were filed.  "He told us that D.C. U.S. Attorney had declined to allow charges, he told us that he had requested special counsel authority from Main DOJ.” Rep. Jordan: “And was denied?” Mr. Shapley: “That's correct.” 

24.  Gary Shapley captured the meeting in a memo which was endorsed by his supervisor who was also in the meeting.  Either Weiss or both Mr Shapley and his supervisor are lying.

In most neutral investigations the above facts would at least raise the possibility that something illegal happened.  If there is even a 1% chance the President committed a crime shouldn't we look?  I think we have a right to know and when you look at the situation in totality and have questions, that doesn't make you a nutjob conspiracy theorist.  It is way past time for a special prosecutor.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 10

4 hours ago, 500Stable said:

Ok Hunter.   Do you know where I can get a fix?

4 hours ago, 500Stable said:

then I weep for the future of any diverse officers who find themselves under the command of a far right lunatic.

Nerd. 

DwGrxLFWkAA_Zzv.jpg_large.thumb.jpg.ab79f286d91876e58eac65a72ed0671b.jpg

I weep for the parents of this creature.  Thank you for that diversity line.  Lol

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

You sound unhinged and you are most certainly all over the intellectual honesty map.

I as a conservative do not agree, support or condone MTG's actions...at all.  That being said her actions do not wipe the slate clean on the Hunter investigation.  You are trying to insinuate everyone is laser focused with an obsession on  Hunter when the real issue is did Joe through Hunter commit a crime. 

You have repeatedly referred to the "evidence" so lets baseline a few issues of fact, please tell me what is not true.  In my opinion all of these facts tie together and paint a much bigger picture that calls for an investigation.

1.  The Trump Dossier was fake.

2.  Hillary Clinton paid for the Trump Dossier.

3.  The FBI Knew the Dossier was fake and that Hillary paid for it.

4.  The FBI used the Dossier as a basis to pursue FISA warrants on folks in the Trump administration.

5.  The Hunter laptop was real.

6.  The FBI knew the Hunter laptop was real AND had a copy of it.

7.  The FBI sat quietly while Secretary Blinken orchestrated a memo signed by 51 "Intel Professionals" who labeled the Hunter laptop as Russian disinformation.

8.  Big tech used that memo as rational to suppress the Hunter Laptop story during the election.

9.  The Hunter laptop has a lot of circumstantial evidence that says Hunter promised foreign policy favors from his father in exchange for cash.  Notice I said "Hunter" promised, not Joe.

10.  As of yesterday the House Judiciary Committee has thoroughly tracked approximately $17M in transactions from overseas donors including China, that went to over 20 shell companies and ended up in the bank accounts of many Biden family members...including his grandchildren. 

11.  At least one of the Chinese donors has direct ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

12.  150 of those transactions were flagged by U.S. banks in SARs filed with the U.S. Department of the Treasury.

13.  The $17M identified by the House Judiciary Committee is from one bank, they are working through the records and flagged transactions at six more banks.  There is at least one report that says the total is $100M.

14.  The FBI has been approached by multiple sources that say the pay for play scheme is real.

15.  The FBI tried to suppress a 2020 unclassified FD-1023 that outlines the pay for play scheme.

16. Tony Bobulinski came forward and gave multiple interviews saying her personally met with Joe Biden.  Biden denies that meeting, someone is lying.

17.  In 2021, Hunter Biden repaid more than $2 million in past-due taxes after receiving a loan from one of his private attorneys.

18.  One of the reasons Hunter owed unpaid taxes is because tried to deduct sex club membership and prostitutes by classifying them as business expense. 

19.  The purchase of a weapon by Hunter Biden while using drugs was a felony.

20.  IRS Whislteblower Joseph Zielger alleges investigators AND assigned attorneys, which included DOJ tax attorneys, all agreed to felony tax evasion charges and misdemeanor charges related to Hunter Biden's 2017, 2018 and 2019 returns.

21.  IRS Whislteblowers testified DOJ attorneys stopped the IRS investigators from seeking a warrant for Hunter Biden's Virginia storage unit then notified Hunter's Defense Lawyers that the government wanted to search the unit.

22.  David Weiss wrote a official letter stating that he has “ultimate authority” to bring charges against Hunter Biden in any jurisdiction, and he said Friday that this is still the case.

23.  IRS Whistleblower Gary Shapley testified he was in a meeting with David Weiss and Weiss told him that he was not the deciding person in whether or not charges were filed.  "He told us that D.C. U.S. Attorney had declined to allow charges, he told us that he had requested special counsel authority from Main DOJ.” Rep. Jordan: “And was denied?” Mr. Shapley: “That's correct.” 

24.  Gary Shapley captured the meeting in a memo which was endorsed by his supervisor who was also in the meeting.  Either Weiss or both Mr Shapley and his supervisor are lying.

In most neutral investigations the above facts would at least raise the possibility that something illegal happened.  If there is even a 1% chance the President committed a crime shouldn't we look?  I think we have a right to know and when you look at the situation in totality and have questions, that doesn't make you a nutjob conspiracy theorist.  It is way past time for a special prosecutor.

All while impeaching and charging President Trump with little to no evidence, total hypocrisy or based on complete fabrications.  

The truth will come out just like it did on the Russia hoax, the laptop, the covid shenanigans, the teachers unions, the BLM movement, various police shootings, etc.  

And when it does, the loudest defenders of the Bidens on this forum will go completely silent just like they have every other time.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Can't make this shit up!

Screenshot 2023-07-22 at 15.56.03.png

I mean... it's legal in California. Not sure I'd want my lawyer hitting a bong while he's on the clock, though. Maybe Hunter had different ideas about what he wants from legal counsel. 

On 7/20/2023 at 12:33 PM, 500Stable said:

Post Tea Party, something happened that turned the core of the Republican Party absolutely rotten.

Definitely doesn't have anything to do with telling people they are born racist, gender doesn't exist, and their kids should get hormone treatment without parental knowledge or consent. A couple decades of that nonsense will raise the hackles.

All while the untrained son of the vice president blackmails Chinese Nationals with threats of his father's retribution if he isn't paid a lot of money, while people like you insist that not only is there nothing wrong with that, but you surely wouldn't have cared if the last president did that.

To those of us who can see your basic and generally boring political hypocrisy, it's just obnoxious. But to everyone else it's maddening, and now they are acting mad.

Democrats took for granted for decades that Republicans would never act as unhinged and insane as they acted anytime they didn't get their way. Republicans have since started acting and unhinged and insane, and the liberals are not liking the taste of their medicine.

Edited by Lord Ratner
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/21/2023 at 8:39 AM, 500Stable said:

Republicans are electing people who rape, cheat, and perform actions in Congress that continue to erode the dignity of the US Government.

About damn time. It never made sense to me that only Democrats were allowed to let women drown in their car upside down in rivers while they stumbled home drunk.

I feel sorry for you. You made politics personal when the people who you are defending couldn't possibly have less regard for you. They don't despise you, but that's only because they don't want to know that you exist in the first place. They just need you to keep feeding from the limitless tap of outrage so that you can fight their war for them. And yes, of course the right does this as well.

You'll get over it one day. They'll make a promise that actually matters to you, and when it isn't kept the illusion will crumble. Until then, they will rely on you steadfastly ignoring any source that doesn't already agree with their position. As long as they are getting rich, and you are not.

• Upvote 1