The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

13 hours ago, arg said:

The article says Hunter will give his paintings. Wonder how much those will be worth without the Biden influence.

No value can be placed on a coked up finger painting.

images(10).jpeg.81d2c9ffede1a50232921a60cdba6e07.jpeg

Edited by Biff_T

One of the most important duties POTUS has is being the Commander in Chief, sending American troops into combat has to be a very difficult burden to bear.  How you handle the aftermath of those tough decisions says a lot about your character.  This video shares a disturbing example of how the current clown in chief handles that responsibility.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/5/2023 at 3:38 AM, ClearedHot said:

One of the most important duties POTUS has is being the Commander in Chief, sending American troops into combat has to be a very difficult burden to bear.  How you handle the aftermath of those tough decisions says a lot about your character.  This video shares a disturbing example of how the current clown in chief handles that responsibility.  

This is a hard watch man.   I expect nothing less from Biden.   Dead and mangled 20 year olds make me so sad man. It hurts so much thinking about those dudes.   I try to convince myself I can do more to help them.  But I can't anymore.  Fuck the President!

Edit: Do your best to make sure the dudes on the ground get to come home!  That's what it's  all about in the end.  No more HR.  

Edited by Biff_T

On 8/5/2023 at 4:38 AM, ClearedHot said:

Honestly the Walter Reed presidential dog and pony shows are shameful no matter who's in office. Clearly this was poorly handled by Biden but I don't know if trump busting in would be any better. Two slightly different geriatric egomaniacs looking for a photo op. 

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Pooter said:

Honestly the Walter Reed presidential dog and pony shows are shameful no matter who's in office. Clearly this was poorly handled by Biden but I don't know if trump busting in would be any better. Two slightly different geriatric egomaniacs looking for a photo op. 

Yeah.  It doesn't matter who's in charge anymore. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Pooter said:

We are a bit stuck in current politics...I could care less about Trump.  I do know these situations were handled much better by predecessors like George W. Bush.  To this day he hosts an annual bike ride for wounded warriors.  I suspect sending troops into harm' way is one of the biggest burdens of the office and I would hope all would make a genuine effort to show compassion and interest.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

would hope all would make a genuine effort to show compassion and interest.

W was the last one who actually had any concept of what it’s like. The last 3 are completely clueless. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, brabus said:

W was the last one who actually had any concept of what it’s like. The last 3 are completely clueless. 

Yeap.  I mean he flew F102s, he cant be all that bad.  

440px-GW-Bush-in-uniform.jpg.edb499f82c232bee565cb8558cf5d8ae.jpg

Edited by Biff_T
W not H lol
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Day Man said:

Maybe we're all "credible" threats.  Depends on who defines ✍️  it in the manual.  

I define Biden and his crew of trans cronies as a "credible" theat to our Union.  Too bad I dont have the FBI at my disposal.  

Edited by Biff_T
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/5/2023 at 5:38 AM, ClearedHot said:

So @nsplayr and @Prozac, you both have defended your support of Biden, and you've both been rather quiet recently.  What do you guys think about this?

Edited by FourFans
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Lord Ratner said:

Wait a sec, did you come around to my POV?

Fuck, I still owe you a response. I'm a bad Internet friend 🤣😂

I was attempting to mock that COA, but the resignation is starting to set in. 

Dont worry about it, I’ve never liked you anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/10/2023 at 12:24 PM, FourFans said:

So @nsplayr and @Prozac, you both have defended your support of Biden, and you've both been rather quiet recently.  What do you guys think about this?

I'll reiterate that I'm not gonna respond to political stuff anymore. There is no need to @ me. I've always been a mainstream liberal democrat, a Kerry-Obama-Obama-Clinton-Biden voter, and probably always will be. If in the future you have questions like, "What would nsplayr think about XX?" you can look at what the mainstream Dems are saying and that's probably close enough for government work.

If you really want to know my political opinions, feel free to reach out and we can hang out in person if you ever visit Nashville or if I'm TDY to wherever you are. I've wasted enough time & energy debating here for 15+ years. For where I'm at in life now, the juice ain't worth the squeeze. It probably never was. Being a keyboard warrior is a terrible hobby that I don't recommend anyone partake in, and I've officially given it up after a long and illustrious career.

I'll probably still comment sometimes on AF-related stuff and my DMs are always open to help out homies who wanna know more about Draco, the Guard, L3 Harris, the MQ-9, Nashville, etc. I've learned a lot about the Air Force, have gotten good advice from older dudes, and have enjoyed all the RUMINT since joining BO.net as a baby 2dLt...I'm still happy to pay it forward to the next guys for whatever my $0.02 are worth.

Edited by nsplayr
  • Upvote 4

I'll reiterate that I'm not gonna respond to political stuff anymore. There is no need to @ me. I've always been a mainstream liberal democrat, a Kerry-Obama-Obama-Clinton-Biden voter, and probably always will be. If in the future you have questions like, "What would nsplayr think about XX?" you can look at what the mainstream Dems are saying and that's probably close enough for government work.
If you really want to know my political opinions, feel free to reach out and we can hang out in person if you ever visit Nashville or if I'm TDY to wherever you are. I've wasted enough time & energy debating here for 15+ years. For where I'm at in life now, the juice ain't worth the squeeze. It probably never was. Being a keyboard warrior is a terrible hobby that I don't recommend anyone partake in, and I've officially given it up after a long and illustrious career.
I'll probably still comment sometimes on AF-related stuff and my DMs are always open to help out homies who wanna know more about Draco, the Guard, L3 Harris, the MQ-9, Nashville, etc. I've learned a lot about the Air Force, have gotten good advice from older dudes, and have enjoyed all the RUMINT since joining BO.net as a baby 2dLt...I'm still happy to pay it forward to the next guys for whatever my $0.02 are worth.

How is NashVegas? Staying busy and are you guard bumming?

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

@nsplayr

Politics are dumb.  I agree.  Good to see you didn't egress BO. 

This site has helped a lot of dudes out, myself included.   

I always look at the political threads in here as sport bitching.  The kinda stuff my wife doesn't want to talk to me about anymore.  Lol.   I've never argued hoping to change the world on BO, just fun to hear other people's opinions.  

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, herkbum said:

How is NashVegas? Staying busy and are you guard bumming?

It’s great man! Fantastic place to live and to visit. I’m staying busy, full-time line IP, not a bad gig. Technically bumming but on several back-to-back 365s which I refer to “the franchise tag” haha. Hope I don’t blow my ACL and the GM has to cut me 😅

Whatcha been up to lately?

It’s great man! Fantastic place to live and to visit. I’m staying busy, full-time line IP, not a bad gig. Technically bumming but on several back-to-back 365s which I refer to “the franchise tag” haha. Hope I don’t blow my ACL and the GM has to cut me
Whatcha been up to lately?

Loving retirement! The retirement job keeps me on the road half the month but love it when I’m home.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app