The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

1 hour ago, gearhog said:

Oh, so it gets better.

Ok bud, enough. I should have never brought this up on here knowing exactly how it would go. Believe whatever dumb shit you want, in fact, go on a big podcast and broadcast it to the world like RFKJ. Also good luck forgoing your vaccines! TYFYS.

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

This is a complete embarrassment and that fact that Liberals are ok with it...and even defend it, is shameful.

So pull out your Republican Rolodex and hit up David Weiss and give him a piece of your mind. I am happy that any charges were brought at all, since I was told that could never happen.

If you want to go to law school, become a U.S. attorney in the next 6-9 months and magically charge Hunter Biden so that it guarantees he goes to a federal pound me in the as prison, be my guest. I don’t give a single, solitary F about that guy and I don’t think any of my fellow liberal voters do either.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

Words

Don't cherry-pick references to frame a particular narrative. Here, let me help you out.

DOJ Justice Manual 9-27.000 - Principles of Federal Prosecution

Under the federal criminal justice system, the prosecutor has wide latitude in determining when, whom, how, and even whether to prosecute for apparent violations of federal criminal law. The prosecutor's broad discretion in such areas as initiating or foregoing prosecutions, selecting or recommending specific charges, and terminating prosecutions by accepting guilty pleas has been recognized on numerous occasions by the courts.

Ordinarily, those charges will include the most serious offense that is encompassed by the defendant’s conduct and that is likely to result in a sustainable conviction. In selecting the appropriate charges, however, prosecutors should consider whether the consequences of those charges for sentencing would yield a result that is proportional to the seriousness of the defendant’s conduct, and whether the charge achieves such purposes of the criminal law as punishment, protection of the public, specific and general deterrence, and rehabilitation. Such decisions should be informed by an individualized assessment of all the facts and circumstances of each particular case. The goal in any prosecution is a sanction that is “sufficient, but not greater than necessary,” 18 U.S.C. § 3553(a), to satisfy these considerations.

Kodak Black

Cohen also said the judge took into consideration his explanations for Kapri’s prior criminal history, such as a robbery and kidnapping case.

Kapri previously served seven months (https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/kodak-black-released-from-prison-after-serving-seven-months-713044/) in a Florida prison on charges of marijuana possession, child neglect, grand theft of a firearm and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. In Florida, Kapri has also been previously charged at various times with weapons possession, armed robbery, sexual assault, pro
bation violations and fleeing from officers. He also faces drug, weapons and sexual assault charges in other states.

Mike Sorrentino

Michael Sorrentino admitted that in tax year 2011, he earned taxable income, including some that was paid in cash, and that he took certain actions to conceal some of his income to avoid paying the full amount of taxes he owed. He made cash deposits into bank accounts in amounts less than $10,000 each so that these deposits would not come to the attention of the IRS.

There's a big difference between not paying taxes versus not paying and willfully trying to conceal income to prevent paying additional taxes. 

Edited by Sua Sponte

1 hour ago, nsplayr said:

Ok bud, enough. I should have never brought this up on here knowing exactly how it would go. Believe whatever dumb shit you want, in fact, go on a big podcast and broadcast it to the world like RFKJ. Also good luck forgoing your vaccines! TYFYS.

False. You had no idea how this was going to go or you would have started here. On the other hand, I knew you weren't equipped to defend your position and would throw in the towel, which is why I persisted until you did.

Something for you so ruminate on: It wasn't luck that has resulted in a very high state of well-being for myself and my family. It was questions and critical thinking. My success rate has been better than average. I hope you can one day say the same.

23 minutes ago, gearhog said:

False. You had no idea how this was going to go or you would have started here.

Nah, I kinda figured I'd try to get my point across but that in the end no one would change their minds and I probably should just bang my head against the countertop instead. I was right to have that suspicion!

I'm truly beginning to view my entire ongoing participation in the forum here as not worth it. Why am I here debating with a bunch of people I've never met, who don't respect my opinions or share my values, and don't give a f anyways? It's a great question.

Frankly I don't know what I'm getting out of talking to all you smelly assholes that I can't get by just talking in person to my squadron homies. Politics, flying, AF bitching, etc., it all gets discussed on shift and I've got plenty of years in uniform left to enjoy that back & forth.

Good luck to you, have a great life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, nsplayr said:

Nah, I kinda figured I'd try to get my point across but that in the end no one would change their minds and I probably should just bang my head against the countertop instead. I was right to have that suspicion!

I'm truly beginning to view my entire ongoing participation in the forum here as not worth it. Why am I here debating with a bunch of people I've never met, who don't respect my opinions or share my values, and don't give a f anyways? It's a great question.

Frankly I don't know what I'm getting out of talking to all you smelly assholes that I can't get by just talking in person to my squadron homies. Politics, flying, AF bitching, etc., it all gets discussed on shift and I've got plenty of years in uniform left to enjoy that back & forth.

You seem to be taking this pretty hard. It wasn't my intention to upset you to the point that you quit the forum forever.

Be that as it may, you're a full grown adult and only you are capable of deciding what you can and cannot handle. If you choose to come back, I look forward to exchanging ideas. If you go, it was a pleasure. All the best.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/21/2023 at 2:46 PM, Sua Sponte said:

More defense of the Biden Family Crime Syndicate

You guys nut hug this demented idiot and his crackhead son worse than Cornpop rubbing Joe's hairy legs.

IRS agent tells House committee there was meddling with Hunter Biden case

The whistleblower, Gary Shapley, says Attorney General Merrick Garland was not telling Congress the truth when he asserted in earlier testimony that Weiss, who is based in Delaware, had the authority to charge in other jurisdictions, including California and Washington, D.C. Shapley said bringing charges in those districts is not something the U.S. attorneys there, who were appointed by President Joe Biden, would do.

Shapley told the committee that as an investigator for the IRS, he obtained messages Hunter Biden sent on the WhatsApp platform, including one that he read demanding payment from a Chinese businessman named Henry Zhao. In the message, Biden appeared to suggest that he was sitting with his father, then the former vice president, saying, "I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.

Almost every conservative on this forum has said hold Trump accountable but for some reason you guys can't do the same with the Bidens.  The constant drip is overwhelming and you don't even want to see if it is real...truly sad.

Also, how you support these two horrible humans who have denied their own blood.  Refusing Hunter's child the Biden name (maybe that is a favor), and Ole Joe even acknowledge her, ,what a horrible thing for that child.  Her Grandfather is the President of the United Sates and through no actions on her part, her family turns their back on her as if she does not even exist...truly a sick group of humans doing that to a child.

Screen Shot 2023-06-23 at 9.41.32 AM.png

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Day Man said:

you understand how fake that "screenshot" is, correct?

Absolutely it is a fake screenshot, it is a recreation and sadly for America the words are an exact quote from the transcript as reported by all your favorites:

CNN - Hunter Biden invoked dad’s name to get paid, text shows

CBS - Alleged sweeping misconduct in the Hunter Biden tax investigation, new transcripts show

Washington Post - IRS whistleblower says Justice Dept. slowed, stifled Hunter Biden case

The Whislteblower shared the transcripts and even more disturbing, the fact that Justice Department prosecutors denied requests to look into messages 

Surely, if there is even a 1% chance this is all corroborated, as an American don't you want to know the truth?  Or is the liberal grip on power that important to you?  I mean you are here, you swore an oath to the Constitution, didn't that mean  anything?  I don't want this to be true, I don't want my President and my DOJ to be corrupt but something really stinks here.  The house bent Trump over the rails for a completely fake dossier and you guys don't even want to listen to an increasing list of Whistleblowers inside the IRS and DOJ that are screaming SOMETHING IS CORRUPT!

Come on man!

13 minutes ago, Prozac said:

Give the old man a break. He probably posted that before he took his Geritol. 

Better Geritol than Koolaid.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Rambling

I supported Biden, someone I didn’t vote for, by posting a link to the actual Justice Manual the DOJ uses for charging elements?

Almost every conservative on here claims they don’t like Trump, then proceeds to rant about whataboutism. 

No one is asking an attorney how to fly an aircraft and no one cares what pilots think of how to conduct charging strategies in criminal court.

Speaking of a criminal syndicate. They seem to scurry like rats when being deposed under oath.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/23/politics/special-counsel-fake-electors-immunity-testimony-jan-6

Edited by Sua Sponte

38 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

Absolutely it is a fake screenshot, it is a recreation and sadly for America the words are an exact quote from the transcript as reported by all your favorites:

CNN - Hunter Biden invoked dad’s name to get paid, text shows

CBS - Alleged sweeping misconduct in the Hunter Biden tax investigation, new transcripts show

Washington Post - IRS whistleblower says Justice Dept. slowed, stifled Hunter Biden case

The Whislteblower shared the transcripts and even more disturbing, the fact that Justice Department prosecutors denied requests to look into messages 

Surely, if there is even a 1% chance this is all corroborated, as an American don't you want to know the truth?  Or is the liberal grip on power that important to you?  I mean you are here, you swore an oath to the Constitution, didn't that mean  anything?  I don't want this to be true, I don't want my President and my DOJ to be corrupt but something really stinks here.  The house bent Trump over the rails for a completely fake dossier and you guys don't even want to listen to an increasing list of Whistleblowers inside the IRS and DOJ that are screaming SOMETHING IS CORRUPT!

Come on man!

Better Geritol than Koolaid.

I'd rather learn about the $2B Kushner got from the Saudis, or the contents/purpose of all the TS shit in Mar-a-Lago...but I accept I probably won't. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sua Sponte said:

Sounds of being triggered.

Your classic denial is truly sad.  So now it is whataboutism when someone discusses what the Whisltblowers are saying about the DOJ and IRS?...especially when we know the FBI faked FISA warrants and knew the dossier is fake.  Everytime there is negative news about the Bidens you guys default to yeah well what about Trump.  You do realize both things can be correct.  Sorry it doesn't fit your narrative that only the Orange Man is bad.

53 minutes ago, Day Man said:

I'd rather learn about the $2B Kushner got from the Saudis, or the contents/purpose of all the TS shit in Mar-a-Lago...but I accept I probably won't. 

How about we hear about the crimes of BOTH families.  If true then send them ALL to prison...in the same cell for all I care. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 6/21/2023 at 5:41 PM, nsplayr said:

Don't expect grown adults to significantly change their political views based on what someone posts on a message board.  If you really think you're going to change someone's mind, you have too high of expectations for yoursel.  You might get people to think about why they think a certain way and I think that is about as far as is reasonable to expect here.

Otherwise, just stick with the General Discussion thread and help the younger guys.  I started reading this and posting some questions over 20 years ago.  This can be a valuable resource and help when guys have questions that they are either too afraid to ask in person or simply don't know who to ask.  Don't quit because you didn't convince a bunch of people they were approaching political problems from the wrong viewpoint in an online discussion board.  That's about as realistic as picking political fights on facecrack thinking you're actually going to change someone's mind.

2 hours ago, Sim said:

show me a whatsapp screenshot that looks like that, and I'll transfer $69 to the online school that tried to teach you how to read.

15 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

How about we hear about the crimes of BOTH families.  If true then send them ALL to prison...in the same cell for all I care. 

Hey, you and Nsplayer finally agree on something! 

10 hours ago, Day Man said:

show me a whatsapp screenshot that looks like that, and I'll transfer $69 to the online school that tried to teach you how to read.

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/hunter-bidens-lawyer-responds-to-bombshell-texts-my-client-was-too-doped-up-on-crack-to-be-trusted/

The attorney, Chris Clark, said Hunter Biden’s "verifiable words or actions" took place "in the midst of a horrible addiction" and therefore have "no connection to anyone in his family." The statement is an apparent reference to a July 30, 2017, text message Hunter Biden sent to an official with the Chinese energy conglomerate CEFC China Energy threatening that he and then-former vice president Joe Biden would come down on him with their full weight if he did not fulfill his "commitment."

> Texts are fake

> His own attorney says they are real

> ...69$? 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Day Man said:

The screenshot is a media created image based on transcribed texts, not screenshots of the texts.  It’s a common practice. Spoiler alert- they’re the same thing, we just don’t see the custom meth/dick background undoubtedly on Hunters WhatsApp account.

Do you really not know that?

For those not following the numerous Biden corruption scandals I’ll summarize some facts that are not in dispute:

1. Hunter Biden laptop is real and the FBI has known this since 2019, they just let you think it was Russian disinformation.  It provides a host of records (which we care about) along with thousands of incriminating images of drug use and prostitutes (which no one cares about).

2. Those records helped refine other investigations, which show industrial scale tax fraud by Hunter along with serious questions for Joe.

3. investigators have linked dates Joe traveled with Hunter, to texts of Hunter meeting with locals, to millions of dollars being funneled directly to multiple Biden family members using shell companies and circuitous banking paths… methods that have no legitimate explanation and trigger Treasury department suspicious activity reports.  Hundreds of them.  And the Biden’s have no business to explain the payments.

4.  Many texts mention Hunter keeping a portion of monies for “the big guy” who eye witnesses involved in these business dealings have named Joe Biden himself.  Hunter and Joe shared a bank account at one point during these dealings.

5. we now have additional texts where Hunter literally tells Chinese communists to pay up now or my dad, who is sitting next to me, will retaliate.  The FBI fought to keep you from knowing all this.  After that text was sent the Chinese communist party, through wholly owned subsidiaries, sent money to Hunter.

I understand Partisanship, and we all see things from our own perspective. I thought the Trump-Russia thing was a hoax, and it was, but I was fine with the investigation, even though it significantly impacted his presidency.  

This case appears different to me. I cannot see anything except a smoking gun of soliciting bribes and being corrupt by our current president.  The one piece that isn’t completely solid (to me, knowing nothing except what I read) is what policy implications were purchased with this money.  It is provable that “access to Joe” was bought, but so what?  The house investigators say they’re working to tighten up this piece.  There are circumstantial things they’ve released, but it needs to be more convincing.

But yes, Trump is bad and orange and lacks tact.

Edited by tac airlifter
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1