Cyber Wings

About tie fighters...

Holy shit, we have those?!

Why would you want one? They stopped making replacement parts in the 70s, their TTPs were written by borderline-retarded clones, and their actual combat record is terrible.

The latest generation of advanced multi-role TIE fighters is far superior to the original TIE fighters and the X-wing. Sienar Fleet Systems L-s9.3 laser cannons, SFS M-g-2 general-purpose warhead launchers, concussion missiles, proton torpedoes, heavy rockets, and space bombs

Dude...let's think OPSEC here. This is a thread about Cyber Nerds--they're reading all this. I think Baseops is about to be completely locked down by the Cyber Warriors. Fight's on boys...show us what you got!

Nerds.jpg

Although Snoop's down with nerds...

snoop_dogg_and_sour_nerds.jpg

Anyhow, as for the original "issues," it's simple: cyber badge = yes, cyber wings = no.

But it’s too late, the decision has been made. Love it or hate it, doesn’t matter, ‘cause you gotta learn to live with it!

Cheers! M2

...but they need to remember they are one EMP away from irrelevance.

On that note I'm a good way into reading a great book called "One Second After" by William Fortschen. A good friend of Newt Gingrich. Great story about the U.S. getting hit with an EMP attack and the aftermath that follows. Pretty damn eye opening and scary.

I highly recommend it.

• 1 year later...

Thankfully I'm not a big enough nerd to get that cartoon.

I am. It means our stupid hard to remember passwords are actually retardedly easy to brute force by only being 9ish characters long. A more secure but easily remembered password can be created by mashing a bunch of medium sized words together.