WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

4 hours ago, arg said:

My money's on a contractor

E-4 or below. Wouldn't be the first, second, or ...time.

Although the truck bed cover, sliding rear window, and window deflectors elude to a semblance of class...they must of just got a bonus. 

Not a peep on HuffPost or CNN about the Deliverance inspired CODEL staffer video
I should not be surprised as I read the Politico article on the VA Dem candidate caught doing webcam sex shows for money and they gaslit the reader by saying it was a leak of a sex tape, 100% not true as she broadcast it to the web to any paying customer
The MSM is utterly bankrupt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Not a peep on HuffPost or CNN about the Deliverance inspired CODEL staffer video
I should not be surprised as I read the Politico article on the VA Dem candidate caught doing webcam sex shows for money and they gaslit the reader by saying it was a leak of a sex tape, 100% not true as she broadcast it to the web to any paying customer
The MSM is utterly bankrupt

You’ve gotta keep scrolling to find the article.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/16/politics/senate-aide-sex-tape-hearing-room/index.html

4 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

Debrief valid
Still they are trying to bury it methinks

Bury it deep...  like that one time in band camp

On 12/16/2023 at 5:33 PM, Clark Griswold said:

Debrief valid
Still they are trying to bury it methinks

This is why it's important to read multiple reputable sites. Don't know why we're acting like this is a "new" thing when papers since the beginning of the pamphlet have had clear biases. 

I couldn't find the article on Fox about the mother of 2 in Texas who had a been to the ER 4 times, and the baby was not going to survive birth that couldn't get an abortion in that state. Doesn't fit their narrative, it isn't there. 

2 hours ago, 17D_guy said:

I couldn't find the article on Fox about the mother of 2 in Texas who had a been to the ER 4 times, and the baby was not going to survive birth that couldn't get an abortion in that state. Doesn't fit their narrative, it isn't there. 

This mother of two: https://www.foxnews.com/us/pregnant-texas-woman-challenges-state-abortion-ban-lawsuit-receiving-fetal-fatal-diagnosis?

3 hours ago, 17D_guy said:

You obviously didn’t look very hard…aren’t you a comm/cyber guy?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I don’t get it either. Maybe she’s trying to demo all of the covid related shit (including her discharge) was nullified, and therefore she should still be a marine based at Iwakuni. But even if you follow that logic, why would she give a fuck to try so hard. Personally if I was her I’d want nothing to do with the Marines and move on with life. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/22/2023 at 1:08 PM, HeloDude said:

You obviously didn’t look very hard…aren’t you a comm/cyber guy?

Scrolled through the front page when it was happening, wasn't there. But I guess if we're all digging for news everyone is, right?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, McJay Pilot said:

Looks like somebody either let their intrusive thoughts win or tried suicide by jet engine at SLC. 😳

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/man-dead-at-salt-lake-city-airport-after-breaking-out-of-plane-and-climbing-in-engine-13041264

JFC. 

Has a Horizon/Alaska Pilot gone missing by chance? 

Don't do shrooms and fly people.   It's easy

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought

12 hours ago, Moley said:

Thug Life!!

I don't know the guy but I can tell you that he probably didn't fuckup any 781s.   Make sure you log your own hours for real. 

11 hours ago, Biff_T said:

Thug Life!!

I don't know the guy but I can tell you that he probably didn't up any 781s.   Make sure you log your own hours for real. 

Nothing thug there, more crazy.  I learned to keep the conversations quick since he would spin off into strange conspiracies etc. He is well known for stock piling Butterfingers while deployed and bringing his prized collection home. I swear they had to install the tail stand when he showed up with his stash.

• Haha 1

There's a 2.5 hour interview with Shannon Sharpe.  

Here's the cliff notes.  

This is interesting 🤔 

I would normally give zero fucks about Katt Williams but he references the illuminati and some other weird shit.  

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought