WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Yeah, that "PSA" has been making the rounds of numerous gun forums and Facebook. Encouraging kids to bring guns to school, how idiotic can the anti-gunners get?!?

I guess it can be seen as a desparate act, as more and more Americans are supporting gun rights these days!

I saw that last night and my head nearly exploded. I counted 5 felonies committed by the kid throughout the stupid video...I hope the director of it steps up and takes responsibility when some young man/woman accidentally kills them self or someone else because of her idiotic commercial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ceiling collapse exposes Chinese panty thief.

I'll take a wild guess and say his first name is "Poon". If not, it soon will be (see photo in

article).

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/ceiling-collapse-exposes-chinese-panty-thief-023940255.html

The man, surnamed Tang and in his 30s, admitted to having mental problems since he was

young and that he did not know how long he had been obsessed with women's undergarments.

Police in the city of Yulin said they found more than 2,000 pieces of panties and bras in the roofwhere he had stuffed his collection.

Edited by waveshaper

There's some scuttlebutt circulating in the Jihad community that ISIS is considering adding another technique to its

medieval arsenal of approved methods of execution. Standby for Al Baghdadi the Impaler.

Execution by impaling was SOP during the Ottoman Caliphate so I'm sure it will pass muster for ISIS use in the near

future.

NSFW/Graphic "Ottoman Caliphate/Empire" reenactment of execution by Impaling.

Based on what dashcam footage uploaded to YouTube has taught me about the driving ability of your average Russian (beyond shitty, btw) I don't think these mobile mammaries were swaying the statistics either way. Hell, the police probably just gained a new poster for the People's Break Room.

Edited by 10percenttruth
  • Upvote 2