WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Oops - my bad I didn't realize what the Warrior Games were and the PA article failed to mention anything about them being wounded warriors. In this case - go Air Force. I guess the WTF is on PA for not explaining that.

zb

Don't feel too bad. I followed the link and I didn't see the word "wounded" once in the article or in any of the captions for their pictures.

http://www.themysteryworld.com/2012/05/worlds-biggest-single-diesel-engine.html

1.gif

The Wartsila-Sulzer RTA96-C turbocharged two-stroke diesel engine is the most powerful and most efficient prime-mover in the world today. The Aioi Works of Japan 's Diesel United, Ltd built the first engines and is where some of these pictures were taken.. It is available in 6 through 14 cylinder versions, all are inline engines.. These engines were designed primarily for very large container ships. Ship owners like a single engine/single propeller design and the new generation of larger container ships needed a bigger engine to propel them. The cylinder bore is just under 38 and the stroke is just over 98. Each cylinder displaces 111,143 cubic inches (1820 liters) and produces 7780 horsepower. Total displacement comes out to 1,556,002 cubic inches (25,480 liters) for the fourteen cylinder version.

hmmm, maybe I should look into replacing the engine in my truck.

Huge tax returns for illegals. This will make your blood boil!

http://www.wthr.com/video?

clipld=7054149&topVideoCatNo=103348&autoStart=true

Comes up with another story: Need to search site for: 13 Investigates IRS Tax Loophole & Tax Loophole Part 2 to see this incredible story!! :vomit::bash:

Edited by Spur38

Guest Grind

Come on dude. Posting vids of fat chicks is sorta wtf funny, but that's a foul. Not a cool post.

I thought it was hilarious