WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Now you, too, can ride out the coming economic/zombie/machine apocalypse in style!

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/post/4956385434/the-first-zombie-proof-house

I guess the designers never learned from the movies that nothing is zombie proof. Given time, it will fall. Only one entrance... only one exit.

Sweet house but they could have beautified the concrete a little.

Speaking of WTF...WTF happened to the posts of Lt I have to much time on my hands, so I became a NFL cheerleader. I'm pretty sure it was on this thread!

If you have th kind of time, you probably aren't that important to the mission...and you should probably be up for this RIF.

Sadly, cheerleading probably gives her no end of "community involvement" bullets for her OPR.

What a dumbass. Stripclubs are out to squeeze every possible penny out of you, through any means available? Really?? No way!

Funny thing is, if he sticks to the bit about being too drunk to enter into a legal contract, (which a credit card transaction is, more or less), he stands a decent chance at getting at least some of that $19k back.

http://bigpeace.com/dreaboi/2011/05/03/new-book-on-ksm-us-military-defers-to-inmates-hides-us-flag-at-gitmo/

I was stunned to learn while researching Mastermind that Guantanamo detainees succeeded in convincing prison officials to no longer raise the American flag anywhere they could see it. Each morning on every U.S. military base around the world, the American flag is raised to a bugle. But in the interests of not offending the detainees, it was stopped at Guantanamo.

Seriously, WTF.

From the one place that the biggest, Chevy dealership-sized American flag should be flown and the absolutely loudest, eardrum-blasting playing of the national anthem should occur.

Ironically, I was about to post a screenshot of that exact article on CNN, but decided to see if anyone had already posted it.... but my screenshot is different. Did you read the article? if so, did you catch this Gem of an epic typo?

333lwe8.jpg