WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Rehash of TIB?

That is a great video and a great band! I can seriously keep watching this video over and over again. Maybe people should start posting this video in every thread on this website so that we can make sure anybody reading a post has the option of seeing it!!!!!!

Edited by Tank

It may be a little cheesy, but so what, I've heard a lot worse. I don't understand where the ridicule for this video is coming from. There's nothing wrong with a little AF moto (as the Marines call it).

It is because this video has been discussed at depth already in another thread...

What the fuck...

As for that bullshit that happened on the southside of San Antonio, the school board down there are the biggest bunch of fucking idiots known to man...

• Upvote 1

I don't get it... why would you start chanting "USA" in the first place? Where they insinuating the players from the other team weren't Americans?

It doesn't matter, since when does chanting "USA USA" constitute racism? And exactly what "race" are we talking about?

That's what people chanted when we beat the Russians in hockey at the 1980 Winter Olympics (well, those of us who were alive back then), why wasn't it insulting then?!?

By the way, what didn't get reported was that the visiting team's supporters were chanting "Alamo Whites" earlier (the home team is Alamo Heights). Of course, I guess that's allowed even though in San Antonio there's a Hispanic majority.

For the most part there has never been any real "racial tensions" in SA, but recently a high school in Devine (SW of SA) filed a complaint with the Feds because the girl's volleyball team had a disproporational amount of whites on it, and now this bullshit.

It's all fucking ridiculous...

It doesn't matter, since when does chanting "USA USA" constitute racism? And exactly what "race" are we talking about?

That's what people chanted when we beat the Russians in hockey at the 1980 Winter Olympics (well, those of us who were alive back then), why wasn't it insulting then?!?

By the way, what didn't get reported was that the visiting team's supporters were chanting "Alamo Whites" earlier (the home team is Alamo Heights). Of course, I guess that's allowed even though in San Antonio there's a Hispanic majority.

For the most part there has never been any real "racial tensions" in SA, but recently a high school in Devine (SW of SA) filed a complaint with the Feds because the girl's volleyball team had a disproporational amount of whites on it, and now this bullshit.

It's all fucking ridiculous...

I'm not saying it does constitute racism... I guess I don't understand why you would chant USA in that context. It wasn't us versus some other nation. It was USA vs USA. Whoever wins the USA is the victor.

http://www.dailymail...med-racist.html

In San Antonio of all places....

Although I agree that this was blown way out of proportion, let us be honest. This wasn't USA vs Brazil. This was two American high schools. So without using too many brain cells, looking at the picture and the details from the article, the other team was made up of mostly hispanic players. The other team chanting USA was obviously a poke at the other teams heritage. A no brainer to me.

Reminded me of this:

Oh, the irony.

Considering that the makers of the video are taking the piss out of someone else for being dense, you'd have thought that they would know how to use an apostrophe for possessives, and that there's no such verb as "registrate".

Edited by Steve Davies