WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Blog doesn't always equal shady. The one you linked is by the editors of Foreign Policy Magazine, not some Joe Blow anonymous who posts on the weekend.

Anyways, well done China, you've successfully demonstrated your ability to shoot down F-5s from 1986...

Just like us, eh?

At $90k I would say this guy receives just and fair compensation with good healthcare benefits and an excellent pension.

As for your question...kind of just like us.

Life is about choices. He's not a victim. Neither are we. The taxpayers pay his salary, just like the military. Times are tough, we need to recognize it and adjust accordingly.

I like cops. I'm glad they keep me and my family safe. They have a dangerous job. Noted.

He can vote with is feet and try to make more money elsewhere anytime he feels like it...something few of you can do.

WTF? But pretty fucking cool as well... :rock:

The man who isn’t there

You might say that Liu Bolin likes to blend in.

But the Chinese artist does more than just wear camouflage pants and stand next to a bush. With the help of some assistants, Bolin paints himself, head to toe and unassumingly just stands there--in grocery stores, next to piles of coal, on staircases, you name it. And, unless you look really closely, you'll miss him entirely--which is pretty much the point. (Full story)

The most interesting part were the pics...

capt.c57a95ccf0c800eff9501f0e29fcb031.jpeg

capt.4a8f3bdda8a7b5cf83287b9298051da5.jpeg

capt.d75d46632b25bf39ef7c3a87f05f9ec7.jpeg

capt.61f5b2ea4e5cf303ab5a6c6fa74535e7.jpeg

capt.cb3a5bb61aad9703a12fe9fbc91aae44.jpeg

capt.99a109510255bdbd590ef4dba227caf4.jpeg

capt.09d84321ff44054ceb95c1c3774eb3db.jpeg

capt.43f8c5626857f8dd72e9bd89d8e683b7.jpeg

capt.79ca63bbfa25b7599afb95fb0959948f.jpeg

capt.03dc2a948d2e1c268742ea4a8c724dc8.jpeg

Cheers! M2

WTF?

Mexicans Offended by Mexican Jokes on BBC's 'Top Gear'

LONDON (AFP) – The BBC apologised to the Mexican ambassador to London on Friday for remarks made about him on a top television show -- but defended its jokes about the country as being part of British humour.

Ambassador Eduardo Medina-Mora had written to the BBC earlier in the week about comments made by presenters of the motoring show "Top Gear" describing Mexicans as "lazy", "feckless" and "flatulent".

But it added: "On the broader issue of comments about Mexicans as people, the show has explained they were making comic use of a stereotype; a practice with which regular viewers of Top Gear will be familiar."

Anyone who regularly watches this excellent show knows that no one is immune from the humor! Clarkson, May and the Hamster regularly make fun of Americans as being fat, stupid and nothing but NASCAR fans who don’t know how to drive or make a car.

I guess it’s OK for George Lopez to crack on Mexicans, but not a bunch of pompous Brits! Fuck 'em! :flipoff:

Cheers! M2

2! Unlike the tame American version, the Brits have no filter and bash everyone equally.

The American version is weak. Hopefully the show will stick around a few seasons and become better. Look at Top Gear from years ago, it's much more entertaining now.

George Lopez is the Mexican Antichrist. For someone who hates America so much he sure is reaping it's benefits.

Anyone who regularly watches this excellent show knows that no one is immune from the humor! Clarkson, May and the Hamster regularly make fun of Americans

Never mind the many other nationalities they crack on...the Germans, the French, the Belgians, and did I mention the Germans?

Nancy Pelosi's evil twin in the state department?

WASHINGTON (AP) As a supporter of presidential candidate Barack Obama, Cynthia Stroum was a superstar whose financial backing of the campaign landed her a plum diplomatic posting in Europe.

As America's ambassador to Luxembourg, the wealthy Seattle-based businesswoman was a disaster.

According to an internal State Department report released Thursday, less than a week after she quit, Stroum's management of the U.S. Embassy in the tiny country was abysmal. The report says her tenure of about one year was fraught with personality conflicts, verbal abuse and questionable expenditures on travel, wine and liquor.

The situation was so bad that the inspector general recommended that the State Department dispatch medical personnel to Luxembourg to test the stress levels of embassy employees. It said at least four staffers quit or sought transfers to Iraq and Afghanistan during her tenure, unusual steps for diplomats assigned to a modern, Western European capital.

How many of these power hungry lushes are in positions of power in the government these days?

Edited by LockheedFix