Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Baseops Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

StoleIt

Supreme User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StoleIt

  1. StoleIt replied to B*D*A's topic in Squadron Bar
    Complete with Megan Fox...I thought they had a falling out?
  2. If that picture is accurate...when did Syria get Su-27s? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Air_Force Doesn't mention any Flankers in their inventory.
  3. So Rip It's are bad...but the Standing Rock's are okay? I'm getting mixed signals here...
  4. Yea he got the B-1 time when he was the 379 EOG/CC so I wasn't even counting that. But in terms of real assignments he went C-12 to C-21 to C-141 to C-17 to KC-135 to C-130.
  5. Holy crap that is a pretty awesome/diverse list of assignments (jets). Wish it still was that way...
  6. Served eleventy billion calories...
  7. Is there a big issue with retention for non-rated officers similar to the rated community?
  8. Close. The date it was uploaded to YouTube and filmed can be drastically different.
  9. Has anyone heard anything about what the EU is thinking/doing?
  10. StoleIt replied to B*D*A's topic in Squadron Bar
    Looks like it has promise...
  11. Good enough consensus for me!
  12. Can anyone tell me what color Captains rank is supposed to be on the multicam/OCP two piece flight suit? I'm finding both brown and black rank and zero guidance. Yes very queepy but if I can figure this out hopefully I can save myself and everyone else at my unit from future Chiefings. Exhibit A: Exhibit B:
  13. StoleIt replied to VL-16's topic in Squadron Bar
    Thank you UPS man! Mk 12 Mod 0 in FDE from Precision Reflex Inc. SAA Lower with KAC 2 stage trigger and Magpul PRS stock And my FDE group shot:
  14. I found the new artwork for the KC-46A Pegasus:
  15. StoleIt replied to VL-16's topic in Squadron Bar
    Crap, I deploy in 3 weeks. How long did it take them to approve you after you submitted the paper work/email? (All I have done is emailed them w/attached memo and gotten a reply that it's in the works...about two weeks ago now).
  16. StoleIt replied to VL-16's topic in Squadron Bar
    Looking for a Mk4 3.5-10x40 and maybe a spotting scope. I haven't gotten approved yet so nothing solid on pricing, but I've heard it's a significant amount off (rumor is 50%).
  17. StoleIt replied to VL-16's topic in Squadron Bar
    Anyone signed up for the Mil discount for Leupold? About how long was the turn around for approval? I've been waiting for about two weeks already and just hoping I can get the optic ordered and delivered before I head to the sandbox in 3 weeks.
  18. KC-46 Goatse
  19. Am I reading this right: For the Friday shirt we can only have a breast pocket logo and back logo? I am currently designing some shirts for the OG and I would really like to put a silhouette near the collar but it's looking like that isn't allowed per the reg...
  20. StoleIt replied to VL-16's topic in Squadron Bar
    If anyone is in the market for some Mk12 parts, Precision Reflex Inc has a pretty good military discount ($135 off their Mk12 Mod0 upper for me) and it's basically the sexiest AR on the planet so...win, win.
  21. Safe to assume you never met Cohen then...
  22. Capstone to go in ERAU. I think I'll take a little break though and see if they will drop their prices...you know...because since I have started the stupid program they raised their cost per credit hour three times.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.