Everything posted by StoleIt
- WTF? (**NSFW**)
-
Your new boss is a Wal-Mart manager
I'm actually okay with this. It is pretty hard to argue that Walmart isn't extremely efficient. You probably could argue that the DoD will do everything in its power to resist becoming efficient though...
-
Return of Friday shirts / patches
Anyone have a good link to a company that makes Friday shirts? (Ie: will embroider/put a logo way high on the neck?) My Google skills have failed me at this task.
-
Return of Friday shirts / patches
Warning - Boring non-eventful story ahead: Nope, I was trying to be a good LT and head up a base event. Long story short, I forgot to take it off when I had a meeting with the AD WG/CC. My SQ/CC was waiting for me when I got back from the meeting with a nasty email from the WG/CC in hand. I got chewed out and the LOC. I use it as a valuable reminder though of the difference between AD and ANG (I'm AD in TFI). My ILANG bro's would be constantly trying to steal it from me and their WG/CC has asked me a couple of times if I could order them for his entire SQ. I'm over it, but I use it as a warning to all the FNG's that you can get highlighted negatively for the dumbest shit. Anywho, now that the reg has changed I'll see if I can redeem myself and head up morale shirts and patches for the SQ!
-
Return of Friday shirts / patches
Not really in bad taste IMO.
-
Return of Friday shirts / patches
Does that mean the LOC I got last year for wearing a moral patch can get shredded? And yes, I am serious...
-
Time to abolish the Air Force?
- Latest Movies
Rent it.- New OPR Forms and Standards
- Gun Talk
- FY 14 Force Management Program (RIF, VSP, TERA)
Counter argument: Unless things have drastically changed, the people in my ROTC class that got pilot slots were rated the highest for leadership. I think the vast majority of pilots are just as (if not more) capable of walking into a large shop and leading just like any other new LT is.- FY 14 Force Management Program (RIF, VSP, TERA)
School me on some knowledge...what is the definition of "year group?" Date pinned on said rank? EAD? Commissioned? Birthday? Baptized? Bar/Bat Mitzvahed? Thanks.- Latest Movies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBwsUD7jYCI Can't be worse than the last Godzilla, maybe it has promise.- Gun Talk
Can't wait to start some carbine courses!- What has 'improved' in the AF?
It's the Duffleblog...- China creates new air defense zone in East China Sea
Nailed it.- Army PR push: 'Average-looking women'
SAPR training...- Army PR push: 'Average-looking women'
I wonder how Corporal Tejeba feels about officially being called an "average looking woman."- Gun Talk
I am looking into getting a Plate Carrier for future dynamic shooting hobby type stuff. Any suggestions? Also any good Veterans sales in conjunction?- F-35 Lightning info
I am NOT an Aero Engineer...but it seems like the article is mostly knocking the F-35's large fuselage area. Isn't that not necessarily a bad thing? Doesn't the F-15 make a considerable amount of lift from its fuselage? Dumb it down for me here...- Two Planes Collide Over Wi. Everybody made it out.
There is nothing more frightening than civilian pilots flying formation. I know a bunch of CFI's that do it on occasion and it's always a shit show...I'm really surprised they haven't bent metal yet. And damn, guess the pilots wearing a chute did come in handy. I would like to take back the bitching I did for the 6-9 months I was a sky diving pilot.- Is the KC-10 going to be cut?
Nope.- Is the KC-10 going to be cut?
While I agree it's stupid to cut the KC-10...that is the only one they "can" cut. There aren't enough -10's to retiree the -135. It would seem there are enough -135's to replace the -10. I've suffered from a KC-10 stand down day while deployed and guess what? The -135 covered all the refuelings that day. I asked if the Deid could take a down day. Answer...nope.- Say Goodbye to Manas in 2014
Without Manas that means all -135 ops are on a single runway. If the Deid shut down for some reason Manas + Dafra could be a band-aid fix. It's also a stretch for Deid based tankers to get up north and still have a reasonable amount to offload. Manas was also a huge staging point for ground pounders going in and out of the country. It's where they would swap from a charter jet to a C-17 to get into country.- Report Slams Military's Recent Camouflage Uniforms
I have seen both desert cloth name patch on the shoulder/arm as well as actual multicam pattern wings placed above the name tape. - Latest Movies
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.