F-22 Raptor info

Beaver

I'll bite.....Muscle2002 thought he had knowledge of how to land the Viper, but then called it the Fighting Falcon, something a real F-16 pilot would never say. My point was that he was NOT a Viper pilot but somebody that learned it on Falcon 4.0, or rumor, or WOM. So I told the forum what we really called it, and tried to call him out as a fake/wannabe. Turns out he is a fighter pilot.....I always preferred lawn dart.

I thought this was obvious from the beginning. Noonin had the answer right at his fingertips...so close to making the connection.

"2" on lawn dart!

Edited by SocialD

Lots of names being thrown around causing much angst and confusion.

I think we should agree to call it whatever name most accurately descibes the jet.

That said, let's all agree that we will call it the LGPOS just to avoid any conflict.

Carry on.

I thought this was obvious from the beginning. Noonin had the answer right at his fingertips...so close to making the connection.

It was obvious from the beginning. Everyone in the world knew that guy was not a "real viper pilot". He wasn't claiming to be an F-16 pilot. He in fact claimed exactly the opposite by calling it the "fighting falcon". Thus the pointless bowing up by trying to call him out asking him what he flies.

So close to making the connection...

Edited by Danny Noonin

Lots of names being thrown around causing much angst and confusion.

I think we should agree to call it whatever name most accurately descibes the jet.

That said, let's all agree that we will call it the LGPOS just to avoid any conflict.

Carry on.

LOL. No.

As for those of us that still actually fly...

LOL!

You, of all people, are going to convince me that you don't give a fuck. You betcha.

There's not much reason to be proud of "actually flying" if you're "actually shitty". It puts you at an embarrassing disadvantage in a situation like this, especially when you get sand in your vagina and auto flail with a tantrum response to what most people who are secure with their sexuality see as good natured fun among bros. But it makes sense you would spasm since you would have to be one of the bros to understand.

The more strenuously you tell me how you don't give a fuck the more convinced I am. Keep going, I'm pretty sure I will be totally convinced you don't give a fuck if you tell me 6-9 more times.

Just kidding. I'm convinced. I'm laughing with you, not at you.

It puts you at an embarrassing disadvantage in a situation like this, especially when you get sand in your vagina and auto flail with a tantrum response to what most people who are secure with their sexuality see as good natured fun among bros.

Fighting Falcon standard.

LOL!

You, of all people, are going to convince me that you don't give a fuck. You betcha.

There's not much reason to be proud of "actually flying" if you're "actually shitty". It puts you at an embarrassing disadvantage in a situation like this, especially when you get sand in your vagina and auto flail with a tantrum response to what most people who are secure with their sexuality see as good natured fun among bros. But it makes sense you would spasm since you would have to be one of the bros to understand.

The more strenuously you tell me how you don't give a fuck the more convinced I am. Keep going, I'm pretty sure I will be totally convinced you don't give a fuck if you tell me 6-9 more times.

Just kidding. I'm convinced. I'm laughing with you, not at you.

No really, I don't actually care what some retiree Coach slurper says about.. well, anything.

But please keep telling us how awesome you used to be.

http://vimeo.com/42139962

Time to move on with your life. You're no longer relevant.

Again with this Coach gibberish? Yikes.

You've been traumatized somehow. I don't know how but I get it. The first couple times you left the reservation I thought it was just because you were immature in the same way a junior high girl is immature. That was funny to me. However, your shrill, strident and highly personalized over reactions have convinced me that while others are joking around and having a good time you are spiraling into some sort of estrogen spike menstral cycle PMS induced public breakdown.

My bad for coaxing you into another flare up. I admit I was totally premeditated in my actions and I was looking to see how long it would take before you went to this gibberish again. I knew I could make you upset enough but I thought it would take a little longer. It was funny the first couple times but now it's just sad.

My apologies to you personally and to the group.

I have no idea what the fuck happened to you. I am done taunting you for sport, it is unkind, unfair and unfun. You are special and must be treated differently than the others.

My honest advice is that you seek professional help. Soon. Seriously.

I would respect a banishment decision by the moderators for my cruel behavior toward Buddy.

Back on track.

'Nuff said.

Again with this Coach gibberish? Yikes.

You've been traumatized somehow. I don't know how but I get it. The first couple times you left the reservation I thought it was just because you were immature in the same way a junior high girl is immature. That was funny to me. However, your shrill, strident and highly personalized over reactions have convinced me that while others are joking around and having a good time you are spiraling into some sort of estrogen spike menstral cycle PMS induced public breakdown.

My bad for coaxing you into another flare up. I admit I was totally premeditated in my actions and I was looking to see how long it would take before you went to this gibberish again. I knew I could make you upset enough but I thought it would take a little longer. It was funny the first couple times but now it's just sad.

My apologies to you personally and to the group.

I have no idea what the fuck happened to you. I am done taunting you for sport, it is unkind, unfair and unfun. You are special and must be treated differently than the others.

My honest advice is that you seek professional help. Soon. Seriously.

I would respect a banishment decision by the moderators for my cruel behavior toward Buddy.

Back on track.

'Nuff said.

Im_not_reading_that.jpg

Helping to keep this thread derailed (and for the Viper drivers out there - if you can't take a poking (STS) by Rainman, you need to go find your sense of humor. This stuff is funny!)

Lean, Mean, Flameout Machine.

I SHALL RETURN...Well, I might.

Mach Nix.

The F-16. Takes a licking, and takes a licking.

Have you hugged your chute today?

This Vehicle Makes Frequent Stops.

I came. I saw. I bingo'd.

No deposit, no return.

We've spent so much money on this thing that we can't afford to admit we were wrong.

A triumph of style over substance.

The best damn second place fighter in the world.

Instead of a CAS mod, we're going to install a roll bar.

And now with this LANTIRN thing and our new Block 40's, we can hit the ground at NIGHT!

We cover the target like a thong bikini.

And BINGO is my Name-O.

We crash more airplanes before 9-o'clock than most people crash all day.

Last in the talent show, but first in the swimsuit competition.

Lose a few, lose a few.

Feet and knees together, eyes on the horizon...

Designated no-hitter.

Everything you wanted in a fighter and less.

Optimist: F-16 pilot who's worried about dying from cancer.

Hey, today we didn't lose a single jet.

This is going to hurt me more than it's going to hurt you.

User friendly... if you've got three hands.

If we have a war with BDUs, we've got 'em beat.

Careful badguys...I'm carrying BOTH bombs today. I'm talkin' wall-to-wall MK-82's Pal.

If I carried more weapons, and if I had enough gas, and if I could actually hit the target, and if I had some more REALLY expensive electrons so I could find you, and if my motor didn't quit, and if My wings didn't crack, Boy, I'd really teach you a lesson!

• Upvote 6

Edit: forgot requisite light grey response...."It wasn't my squadron!"

If I remember right, it was actually Speedy Martin's squadron when he was the SQ/CC.

Edited by Huggyu2

Wait...what...that really happened?

OL Patch

Edit: forgot requisite light grey response...."It wasn't my squadron!"

The best was a buddy sent me a picture of his kid wearing a shirt that said "It wasn't my Dad!"

• 3 weeks later...

In the Track Assignments thread, someone mentioned the rumor that F-22s have the lowest retention rate in the AF. Does anyone actually know if this is true or not? If so, why would dudes be wanting to get out of the 22? I don't buy that everyone is afraid of hypoxia. Is it a quality of life thing?

In the Track Assignments thread, someone mentioned the rumor that F-22s have the lowest retention rate in the AF. Does anyone actually know if this is true or not? If so, why would dudes be wanting to get out of the 22? I don't buy that everyone is afraid of hypoxia. Is it a quality of life thing?

I hear it's the astronomically high deployment rates and that they get mistaken for C model guys at the bars.