The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

1 hour ago, FourFans said:

We don't have a lazy kid problem.  We have a lazy parent problem.

Yup. 

Every Boomer: "Your generation is used to getting a participation trophy for everything!"

Me: "And who exactly bought those participation trophies? Was it the 8 year olds, or their boomer parents?"

Boomers: ..........

• Haha 1

"Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job" is both all-time good and also all-time bad life advice. Freaking love that movie.

Ok so it's decided, I'll tell my baby girl to keep being Cookie Monster as long as she wants ❤️

image.gif.30c031119579adf3b68b3cbbf9237e58.gif

Edited by nsplayr
  • Haha 1

So lets get back to the complete douche nozzle occupying 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. 

The National Archives which went to great lengths punish the Orange man sat on a FOIA request for 14 months since admitting they have nearly 5400 emails then Vice President sent using multiple pseudonym accounts (Robin Ware, Robert L. Peters and JRB Ware), on government servers.  14 months after acknowledging they have the emails they have yet to produce a single email in violation of federal law.

biden-nara-emails-fake-names-01-1.jpg?re

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

So lets get back to the complete douche nozzle occupying 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. 

The National Archives which went to great lengths punish the Orange man sat on a FOIA request for 14 months since admitting they have nearly 5400 emails then Vice President sent using multiple pseudonym accounts (Robin Ware, Robert L. Peters and JRB Ware), on government servers.  14 months after acknowledging they have the emails they have yet to produce a single email in violation of federal law.

biden-nara-emails-fake-names-01-1.jpg?re

Hahah nothing to see here, there is no hope for equitable justice between the two sides of the spectrum. Best we can hope for is someone not named Trump humiliate him during the general election. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, dream big said:

Hahah nothing to see here, there is no hope for equitable justice between the two sides of the spectrum. Best we can hope for is someone not named Trump humiliate him during the general election. 

The silence of the lambs...

A steady drip drip drip...

America First Legal sued the National Archives and discovered there are more than 1,000 emails with Joe Biden’s office during his time as vice president and Hunter Biden's Investment firm.  Hundreds remain hidden because of executive privilege asserted by the White House.

As a reminder, executive privileged is employed when “Release would disclose confidential advice between the President and his advisors, or between such advisors.”

But Biden never discussed business with his Hunter?...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

A steady drip drip drip...

America First Legal sued the National Archives and discovered there are more than 1,000 emails with Joe Biden’s office during his time as vice president and Hunter Biden's Investment firm.  Hundreds remain hidden because of executive privilege asserted by the White House.

As a reminder, executive privileged is employed when “Release would disclose confidential advice between the President and his advisors, or between such advisors.”

But Biden never discussed business with his Hunter?...

He’s an old slime ball mixed with a terd that needs to be flushed or die.  Lol. Whichever occurs first.     There wasn’t even this much criminal evidence during the John Gotti trial and he went away.   WTF America?  He’s even worse than the Gambino crime family but he lacks one thing they had, honor among thieves.   He has none.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

The absolute LUNACY of the DNC base in this country. 

Hillary Clinton calls for 'formal deprogramming' of Trump 'cult' members

“At some point maybe there needs to be a formal deprogramming of the cult members,” she said. “Something needs to happen."

Welcome to the left’s version of “saving democracy”.  This why democracy is horrible…it’s literally the equivalent of two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for dinner.

6 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

The absolute LUNACY of the DNC base in this country. 

Hillary Clinton calls for 'formal deprogramming' of Trump 'cult' members

“At some point maybe there needs to be a formal deprogramming of the cult members,” she said. “Something needs to happen."

This is actually pretty scary rhetoric and an evil way of thinking.  She’s talking about forcing people to change their views and opinions.  

• Like 3

Musing about "formal deprogramming" still doesn't quite hit the bar set by a certain former Prez musing about hanging a 4 star General, right?  Now, she might be onto something concerning a few Karens out there.  Start at 3:27 and let me know if you think she just needs a few prozacs and she'll go right back to being a concerned, conservative, (R) voting, and productive citizen. If you have some extra time, the YMCA rendition is quite entertaining as well.       

4 hours ago, VigilanteNav said:

Musing about "formal deprogramming" still doesn't quite hit the bar set by a certain former Prez musing about hanging a 4 star General, right?  Now, she might be onto something concerning a few Karens out there.  Start at 3:27 and let me know if you think she just needs a few prozacs and she'll go right back to being a concerned, conservative, (R) voting, and productive citizen. If you have some extra time, the YMCA rendition is quite entertaining as well.      

Pivot back to Trump?

There may be a few MAGA hardliners here but most of the conservatives on here are moderates who have repeatedly said we don't like or want Trump.  Sadly, it looks as if we are going to have him as the GOP nominee.

Begrudgingly I hear a few DNC folks admit Biden is mentally deficient but rarely does your side admit the far left DNC is just as bad as the Proud Boys...and your mainstream leaders like the Clintons are drifting ever closer to Communism. 

I will however give Bill some props for coming out last week admitting the border is in crisis and now magically Biden wants to build a wall.  Those props are limited because he did it for political reasons, trying to save Biden, rather than stop the invasion at our border.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, lloyd christmas said:

This is actually pretty scary rhetoric and an evil way of thinking.  She’s talking about forcing people to change their views and opinions.  

We need to concentrate all of the people we don't agree with into some sort of camp. We can also re-educate these people.  Which party is she from?  The NAZI party?  Lol.    Keep your guns.  Shit.  Go buy more and stock up on ammo.  Fucking clown show. 

I have no love for Hillary Clinton, but listening to that quote in the actual interview with full context, it did not sound like she was actually suggesting it some sort of deprogramming regimen.

She was expressing exasperation at a phenomenon that she does not understand, and does not know how to counter. That doesn't mean I believe in anything she's arguing, or even that I don't think they would use totalitarian means to get their way, but I'm also not doing to take what was clearly an off the cuff jesting remark as some sort of policy suggestion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Lord Ratner said:

I have no love for Hillary Clinton, but listening to that quote in the actual interview with full context, it did not sound like she was actually suggesting it some sort of deprogramming regimen.

She was expressing exasperation at a phenomenon that she does not understand, and does not know how to counter. That doesn't mean I believe in anything she's arguing, or even that I don't think they would use totalitarian means to get their way, but I'm also not doing to take what was clearly an off the cuff jesting remark as some sort of policy suggestion.

I hear what you are saying but her "off the cuff jesting" typically has a basis in truth:

“What? Like with a cloth or something?” she asked, then laughed. “I don’t know how it works digitally at all.”

"We’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business."

When referencing Snapchat - "I love it. I love it. Those messages disappear all by themselves."

White House’s hacking by Russian forces would not have happened "had they been using my server."  

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

I hear what you are saying but her "off the cuff jesting" typically has a basis in truth:

“What? Like with a cloth or something?” she asked, then laughed. “I don’t know how it works digitally at all.”

"We’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business."

When referencing Snapchat - "I love it. I love it. Those messages disappear all by themselves."

White House’s hacking by Russian forces would not have happened "had they been using my server."  

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

I agree with all that. I just think it's more likely that she was implying that all of the Trump supporters are mindless robotic cultists, rather than she actually thinks deprogramming is some sort of solution we should pursue.

Just more of the basket of deplorables nonsense.

Maybe we can use Epstein's Island for the first camp? 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2023 at 3:31 PM, ClearedHot said:

F-ing NitWit sold off half of the SPR for politics...what could possibly go wrong when we might have a hot war in the Middle East.

Biden sold off nearly half the U.S. oil reserve. Is it ready for a crisis?

Russia invades Ukraine.  We send over 100 billion, who knows how much ammo/weapons and deplete our oil reserves.  Iran waits for this to happen.  They then use their proxy militaries and attack Israel.  We send more money and ammo/weapons.  Two carrier strike groups, fighter squadrons and a marine amphibious unit are now tied up.  China makes a run at Taiwan next?  Terrorist cells go live in the US via the open border?  All without a functioning congress, a president in bad health who is probably compromised with a son facing felony charges and a ex president in court.  All while we fight over identity politics.  

Nothing to see here.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, herkbum said:

This administration is killing this country. I hope people start voting these clowns out before they permanently f us.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

I think that's their whole point.  It's President Obama's third term after all (given most of President Biden's staff are from President Obama's administration) and if you wanted to run this country into the ground, what would you have done differently?  

On 10/17/2023 at 5:34 PM, lloyd christmas said:

Russia invades Ukraine.  We send over 100 billion, who knows how much ammo/weapons and deplete our oil reserves.  Iran waits for this to happen.  They then use their proxy militaries and attack Israel.  We send more money and ammo/weapons.  Two carrier strike groups, fighter squadrons and a marine amphibious unit are now tied up.  China makes a run at Taiwan next?  Terrorist cells go live in the US via the open border?  All without a functioning congress, a president in bad health who is probably compromised with a son facing felony charges and a ex president in court.  All while we fight over identity politics.  

Nothing to see here.  

The parallels between this administration and that of Carter are truly uncanny.

The biggest difference is that we have no Reagan waiting in the wings to heal all the pain this administration has put us into.

• Like 1