WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

10 hours ago, HuggyU2 said:

Who is this guy?  

A pretty famous comedian (especially in the black community).  

I just wonder what other weird shit the "entertainment" world is doing.  

21 hours ago, Day Man said:

imagine believing it's real

20 hours ago, uhhello said:

Imagine not believing it's real. 

john-lennon-yoko-ono-1968-u-billboard-1548_0.thumb.jpg.3c89c6d3932fd3c30f11cb466a6cef09.jpg

• Haha 2

On 1/17/2024 at 8:18 PM, BashiChuni said:

the left are what they accuse you of. they are the true extremists and threats to democracy.

This.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

They can always go back to building wooden ships and try to take back their empire old school.   

To be honest I think it's karma.  They (England) did a lot of bad shit.  Time to pay the piper.  

• Confused 1

They can always go back to building wooden ships and try to take back their empire old school.   
To be honest I think it's karma.  They (England) did a lot of bad shit.  Time to pay the piper.  

Not the people living in the UK now and unless you believe in blood libel and generational guilt do they deserve to be sold down the river by their ruling class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

Not the people living in the UK now and unless you believe in blood libel and generational guilt do they deserve to be sold down the river by their ruling class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No.  I was making a funny. 

• Like 1

On 1/17/2024 at 10:18 PM, BashiChuni said:

the left are what they accuse you of. they are the true extremists and threats to democracy.

Case in point. We have Biden who is mentally gone and totally compromised, but look at how they deflect that. Attack your opponent and accuse him of what you are. It’s actually a brilliant strategy and quite effective. 

IMG_7234.jpeg

8 hours ago, HeloDude said:

Don’t forget…the left hates “disinformaion/misinformation”…

image.thumb.jpeg.61dbc2854e13613ab09f48d336c38284.jpeg

Why wouldn't they believe that the holocaust was exaggerated?   They are becoming NAZIs and are too stupid to realize it.  

Edit: Lesbian, Midget woke NAZIs and somehow the Jews keep getting boned.  

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought

Unfreakingbelievable. How can any sane person even question the holocaust? I say make any doubter sit down with a survivor for 5 minutes (fewer and fewer are still around), visit any of the "camps", view official military slides/pictures, and read and write a report on a few historical accounts from prisoners and guards. I'd say with most genocides that have occurred, we don't really have the true account of how many died/tortured.

It's like the killing fields in Cambodia (est. 500,000 to 1.3Mil), Hitler's rampage (est. 11 to 12Mil), Mao's ccp murders and starvations (est. 30 to 80Mil), Stalin's/USSR's mass executions and starvations (est. 28 to 126Mil). Wide ranging figures and scholars can at best guesstimate with available documentation and witness testimony.

4 minutes ago, Day Man said:

Well, if I’m a betting man, the vast majority of those under 44 who deny the holocaust happened/was exaggerated are probably the same type of people at pro-Palestinian rallies.  Unless you believe these are right wing Trump lovers?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HeloDude said:

Unless you believe these are right wing Trump lovers?

of course they are...did you bother to click the links?

these are the people trump told to 'stand by':

image.png.44c6a5aeccc26cea23e130fe40375f74.png

(it means '6 million wasn't enough')

Edited by Day Man

21 minutes ago, Day Man said:

of course they are...did you bother to click the links?

these are the people trump told to 'stand by':

image.png.44c6a5aeccc26cea23e130fe40375f74.png

(it means '6 million wasn't enough')

You’re telling me that the vast majority of people at the pro-Palestinian rallies, you know the ones at college campuses in other major cities, are actually right wing Trump fans?  I’m talking about the rallies/protests since October…none of your links have anything to do with what I’m referring to.

• Upvote 1

As the political climate changes, so does the threat to Jewish Americans. ADL logged 251 antisemitic incidents from May 11 — the official start of military action in Israel — through the end of that month, an increase of 115 percent over the same period in 2020. And none of the perpetrators were wearing MAGA hats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/10/27/antisemitism-left-rising/

https://www.newsweek.com/its-time-admit-it-left-has-antisemitism-problem-opinion-1608397

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2023-12-19/antisemitism-hamas-israel-gaza-academia

Plenty of discussion out there, from left leaning sources nonetheless, about the left’s problem with anti-semitism. 

The left’s issue, as many of these articles discuss, is that though it is (sometimes) less violent in its nature than right wing neo-nazi/skinhead type garbage, it’s far more reaching in its mainstream cultural adoption. 

• Thanks 1

You will always be able to find crazies in any party and posting links of individuals being crazy doesn't reflect the larger party.  Trump hosting that nut is bad, but on the whole, it is a sizeable portion of the left in America today that is anti-Israel.  If there were a party affiliation in that poll, I'd bet that the vast majority of that 20-25% are registered Democrats.

If that stat of thinking the Holocaust was fake is real and actually representative, that is insane.  But one should also not be surprised when you sow insanity in the school system and the resulting crop has a lot of insanity.  If there is no objective truth and the 'truth' is whatever I perceive, then obviously history can be manipulated and there is no reason to think that it has not been exaggerated.  Same with all the anti-American propaganda now being taught as actual history.

• Upvote 2