WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, disgruntledemployee said:

Thanks for showing us your snakes, Biff.

I love those fucking snakes more than any human ever born man. 

Edit: This too can be your life when you join the golden check of the month club.

She's pregnant, she'll have up to 60 babies.

Edited by Biff_T

4 hours ago, brabus said:

Not only did the reporter get the wrong aircraft, they got the wrong country. Must be former AF/PA.

IMG_0377.thumb.jpeg.b270163e2c4982507cc379913ad53bd7.jpeg

At least Barney got some love...barely lol

Edited by Biff_T

1 hour ago, Moley said:

Spotted at Vance, wonder how long it will last.

20231213_112229.jpg

They give those out for free at Area 51 if you buy the chicken wings. 

• Haha 2

It's a Rorschach test cloud sticker.  What you see is a projection of your psyche.  So if rolled up by some chief/etc, and they claim it's stripper, counter with "its a white dragon kissing the earth and I got it at a Game of Thrones convention.  I like dragons, don't you?  And where do you get off saying my dragon is a stripper?  And why do you hate strippers?"  And walk away...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Sim said:

WTF. Some days I think nothing shocks me anymore. Wrong.

I got a few minutes. Morning coffee rant incoming: Does anyone really think the environment that allows this to occur is fixable? We are a good nation led by degenerates. I'm not talking about gays. We've put the some of the worst kinds of people in power and let them do whatever they want. Why would Cardin choose this guy as a staffer? What kind of culture in DC would the staffer think this would be a good idea? The entire culture/environment there now exists in an entirely different reality than you and I experience. No real consequences for depravity, instead, tolerance and even excuses for it. Maybe..Maybe.. it's quietly celebrated there.

I had a nearly immaculate military career. When I joined ROTC, there was some sort of motto that went "Integrity, Service before Self, and Excellence in All We Do." I took that shit to heart. Perhaps my biggest and most regrettable failure was not securing the Tweet control lock on my mid-phase checkride. 2 downgrade U. After that, I never failed to meet any objective AF standard. Maybe the bar was low, and maybe I could have exceeded the standards even moreso, but it was amazing to watch capable peers self-eliminate over dumb shit while I worked hard and tried to improve everything I touched. And I think I did all right. What for? Sure, I did my part to save the country from goat-fuckers, but I gave the country to...

To cut this short, every time I see stories like this lately, I feel regret. Not regret for setting high standards for myself, because it made me a better person, but for being duped into thinking there were people smarter than me setting standards for my service that would result in a better nation. That if I continuously did good things during my career, America would inevitably become an even better place. Instead, I wake up and see some dude getting corn-holed in what should be the most sacred places in the nation, being broadcast to the world. If Lauren Boebert was jerking some dude off in the same room, I'd have also spoken up. But nothing is going to happen. Again, not just this story, it's all of them lately. A seemingly unending clown parade from our nation's leadership. It's an undeniable trend in the wrong direction. 

Instead of trying to exceed personal and professional standards set for me, I should have been demanding higher standards of my government the whole time. Sort of an inverse take on JFK's famous line. But that ship has sailed. Too late. Just write it off as a bad investment, I guess.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, gearhog said:

WTF. Some days I think nothing shocks me anymore. Wrong.

I got a few minutes. Morning coffee rant incoming: Does anyone really think the environment that allows this to occur is fixable? We are a good nation led by degenerates. I'm not talking about gays. We've put the some of the worst kinds of people in power and let them do whatever they want. Why would Cardin choose this guy as a staffer? What kind of culture in DC would the staffer think this would be a good idea? The entire culture/environment there now exists in an entirely different reality than you and I experience. No real consequences for depravity, instead, tolerance and even excuses for it. Maybe..Maybe.. it's quietly celebrated there.

I had a nearly immaculate military career. When I joined ROTC, there was some sort of motto that went "Integrity, Service before Self, and Excellence in All We Do." I took that shit to heart. Perhaps my biggest and most regrettable failure was not securing the Tweet control lock on my mid-phase checkride. 2 downgrade U. After that, I never failed to meet any objective AF standard. Maybe the bar was low, and maybe I could have exceeded the standards even moreso, but it was amazing to watch capable peers self-eliminate over dumb shit while I worked hard and tried to improve everything I touched. And I think I did all right. What for? Sure, I did my part to save the country from goat-fuckers, but I gave the country to...

To cut this short, every time I see stories like this lately, I feel regret. Not regret for setting high standards for myself, because it made me a better person, but for being duped into thinking there were people smarter than me setting standards for my service that would result in a better nation. That if I continuously did good things during my career, America would inevitably become an even better place. Instead, I wake up and see some dude getting corn-holed in what should be the most sacred places in the nation, being broadcast to the world. If Lauren Boebert was jerking some dude off in the same room, I'd have also spoken up. But nothing is going to happen. Again, not just this story, it's all of them lately. A seemingly unending clown parade from our nation's leadership. It's an undeniable trend in the wrong direction. 

Instead of trying to exceed personal and professional standards set for me, I should have been demanding higher standards of my government the whole time. Sort of an inverse take on JFK's famous line. But that ship has sailed. Too late. Just write it off as a bad investment, I guess.

Tale as old as time

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, herkbum said:

And I bet there are no repercussions for this shit either.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

Maybe he got HIV?  Lol

56 minutes ago, arg said:

"Free Palestine" 

That's gay 

• Haha 5