WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

24 minutes ago, arg said:

Those are calf hutches for a Dairy

I know. You can see one of our Holstein steers in the background. They were purchased from a similar operation. I think factory livestock production is getting a little out of hand and I def thought “WTF” when I saw that vid.

On 8/15/2023 at 6:15 PM, Clark Griswold said:

Transgender ‘Muslim Woman’ Demands Ex-Boyfriend Return His Frozen Testicles https://www.breitbart.com/social-justice/2023/08/15/transgender-muslim-woman-demands-ex-boyfriend-return-his-frozen-testicles/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.   Osama is rolling over in his grave 

25 minutes ago, pawnman said:

We need common- sense wedgie control! 

Hell, I'd settle for a common-sense cover-up! (Ha, so many jokes in one brief, ha). 

You know, like a cover-up that isn't derived from down-under; or a simple play on/of/with/among/between/opposite prepositions! 

19 hours ago, O Face said:

Combine that with a swirly and it's over. 

On 8/17/2023 at 1:41 PM, O Face said:

He wasn't wearing a reflective belt.  Listen to Jungle, those things can save you from all sortsa childhood trauma... purple nurples... hell yeah.

• Haha 1

Pussies. Lol.  If we ever have to fight a bunch of PGHs (pasty green hairs, or woke warriors)  I expect it to be over pretty fast.  They are pussies.  They were 10 feet away from her going 10 knots.  

Nothing to be done for her except stopping for 20 seconds, two of you grabbing her and throwing her in the back.  dead or alive. I get it. People do crazy shit when under life/death stress.  The giant sign of what kind of people they are is that they still posted it because they don't even realize how low they sank as human beings in a moment in time.  Very telling. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3