WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

F'n Hooah! That video is so squared away and high speed. I think I just found my weekly safety video.

Part 2 has some great reflective belt stuff.

Ok this is totally ridiculous. And pretty awesome:

http://jalopnik.com/5884800/since-1997-a-man-has-been-digging-out-his-basement-using-only-rc-scale+model-construction-equipment

Since 1997, A Man Has Been Digging Out His Basement Using Only R/C Scale-Model Construction Equipment

A Canadian guy named Joe has been digging out the basement of his house using nothing but radio-controlled scale model construction equipment... since 1997. Yes, you read that right — he's been digging out his basement for 15 years — with nothing but little R/C tractors, diggers and even a miniature rock crusher! Amazing.

From the "Hey, watch this!" department...

Iranian bomber blows off his legs in Bangkok as grenade he hurled at police bounces off tree and explodes at his feet

article-0-11BB65C2000005DC-485_634x328.jpg

What he was doing in Bangkok, is another question (sex change?). Click the link for more pics.

FM

Edited by GrndPndr

From the "Hey, watch this!" department...

Iranian bomber blows off his legs in Bangkok as grenade he hurled at police bounces off tree and explodes at his feet

See, this is EXACTLY the kind of shit that can happen if you're not wearing your reflective belt!

reading through the news this afternoon and saw this:

DHS CBP Stops Thousands of Unsafe Hair Dryers

Reading through the comments I saw one posted by a CIAtookovermediaClick4Proof which I did. Now if y'all want to read some funny shit click here

An excellent follow up article to that one:

Obama conspiracy theorists even more insane than you think

I don't know where else this could belong, besides the flight discipline thread (but I think I'll let that one RIP). I had never heard of this incident, probably the older (respectfully) pilots here are familiar with it.

Admiral nominee rose through ranks despite ‘illogical act’:

When Lt. j.g. Timothy W. Dorsey intentionally fired his fighter jet’s missile at an Air Force reconnaissance plane, nearly killing its two aviators and destroying the aircraft during a training exercise, it was hard to imagine then how his Navy career would wind up 25 years later.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/feb/16/admiral-nominee-rose-through-ranks-despite-illogic/?page=1