WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Acht der Lieber! Hitler goldfish! hitler.gif

Fish fans Chris Schatynski, 27, and wife Sarah, 29, placed the little critter in their tank after four-year-old daughter Ellena won him at a fair.

Only then did they see his resemblance to Nazi tyrant Adolf Hitler!

SNN2227AA-280_1276_1276783a.jpghitler_adolf.jpg

HITLER_GETS_JIGGY_WIT_IT_by_godsmac.gif

Article

Love the quotes about her 4 kids...

:bash:

She's lucky the SWAT team wasn't called out, as it was with the Taco Hell maniac here in San Antonio (and who in the hell eats at Taco Hell in San Antonio?!? :bash:)

(and who in the hell eats at Taco Hell in San Antonio?!? :bash:)

Probably the same sort of assclowns who eat Taco Hell in Southern California.

London police squashed a protest injuring about 50 of the protestors? Great, now we're going to put a no fly zone over England too.

LOL, led by the French.

This incident happened in Panama City, I read this morning that the crazy whack bikini amazon UFC fighter was arrested and is facing felony charges.

My two favorite lines (probably because they were the only things I could understand)...

At the beginning: "This is the best spring break ever!"

At the end: "They wrecked this bitch. Damn!"

Article

Love the quotes about her 4 kids...

:bash:

I liked this one, too...

“We tore the Burger King up,” she remarked. “I don’t play no games.”

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe times are changing and there are women out there who can kick ass side by side.

I also don't know the story is behind this, but since there is a sidewalk most likely the laws are the same as they are in most places where the state/city property begins at its farthest edge from the street and continues down to the pavement. As such, the poles are technically on state/city property; thus can be legally removed...

Still, there's no need for such drastic measures; unless of course this has been an ongoing issue.

March Sadness.

Granted, I do not know the whole story or the legalities involved, but G__DAMNIT!

It's infuriating.

The lady (assuming she is a police officer), says you may not taunt them)...so the police can take away your first amendment rights when you are standing on your own property?....ahhh no.

The lady (assuming she is a police officer), says you may not taunt them)...so the police can take away your first amendment rights when you are standing on your own property?....ahhh no.

Interfering with a law enforcement officer during the execution of their duties is against the law in most states...in Texas it's a Class B misdemeanor:

§38.15. INTERFERENCE WITH PUBLIC DUTIES. (a) A person commits an offense if the person with criminal negligence interrupts, disrupts, impedes, or otherwise interferes with:

(1) a peace officer while the peace officer is performing a duty or exercising authority imposed or granted by law;

The vagueness in which it is written leaves a lot of leeway in how it can be applied.

In Michigan (where the video was shot, if I am not mistaken) I believe it's a violation of §777.49 - Interference with the Administration of Justice.

I also don't know the story is behind this, but since there is a sidewalk most likely the laws are the same as they are in most places where the state/city property begins at its farthest edge from the street and continues down to the pavement. As such, the poles are technically on state/city property; thus can be legally removed...

Still, there's no need for such drastic measures; unless of course this has been an ongoing issue.

That area there might be considered an easement also. In which case, city property.

I think the neighbor that caused all this is the true jack ass. Those city workers are just doing their job. And as standard city workers, the citizen of course never got any responses when he wrote back. Standard.