WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Best entrance ever. Watching a marathon now and they just cracked on the Italians and Germans in the span of a few minutes.

I think all of the seasons are on Netflix instant watch. Been hitting them up. Haven't seen the US version, don't really care to.

These guys might have sounded better at halftime than the vocal and audio trainwreck we saw in Dallas:

Damn, them boys is GOOD!

I'd much rather watch and hear these guys play than the BEPs! They kinda remind me of Dread Zeppelin, a reggae band that did Led Zeppelin songs with a somewhat chubby Elvis impersonator as a lead singer.

Quality stuff! :rock:

Cheers! M2

Listen to this one instead, the best ever I've heard.

Good,... except the 4-ship at the end was entirely too fast,... well over 350 KIAS. They should be hunted down and strung up. :M16a2:

Maybe we can get Whitney out of rehab long enough to do the 2012 Super Bowl. Whoever chose Aguilera needs to go to a new career... may I suggest 1-800-TRUCKMASTERS.

BTW, Christina,... maybe you should spend more time practicing the lyrics, and less time snacking on jelly donuts. You've changed a bit, girlfriend.

Edited by Huggyu2

I don't know if I should put this on history Friday or here, but looking at the picture on this link of a RAF Lightning final moments before impact in a present tense and if I was there it would have been WTF. Also the pictures on this flickr link are quite interesting if you like aviation history.

Edited by Prosuper

I don't know if I should put this on history Friday or here, but looking at the picture on this link of a RAF Lightning final moments before impact in a present tense and if I was there it would have been WTF. Also the pictures on this flickr link are quite interesting if you like aviation history.

(admitted airplane dork here)

I recently picked up an issue of Aviation Classics recently that was all about the English Electric Lightning. Awesome read, and it has the story of the image you posted. Fortunately they publish their magazines digitally as well:

Issue 5 - English Electric Lightning: Eject! Eject!

"...Jim lived next door to de Havilland test pilot Bob Sowray in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, and on this day both of their wives had gone clothes shopping in London. Bob had mentioned that he was due to fly a Lightning that day, and later Jim’s children asked if they could go to watch the flight. Although Jim was a photographer, he wouldn’t usually take his camera on an outing like this. However, on this occasion he decided he would get a picture of his neighbour flying. The camera he took had just two exposures on it."

Edited by contraildash

Listen to this one instead, the best ever I've heard.

I just got a patriotism induced boner...

These guys might have sounded better at halftime than the vocal and audio trainwreck we saw in Dallas:

2. And we didn't even get a titty from Fergie.

Maybe we can get Whitney out of rehab long enough to do the 2012 Super Bowl. Whoever chose Aguilera needs to go to a new career... may I suggest 1-800-TRUCKMASTERS.

BTW, Christina,... maybe you should spend more time practicing the lyrics, and less time snacking on jelly donuts. You've changed a bit, girlfriend.

She can go hang out with Roseanne at fat terrorist whore island

Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time..

Man killed by angry cock (sts)

A Central California man who was at a cockfight died after being stabbed in the leg by a bird that had a knife attached to its own limb, officials confirmed Monday.

Jose Luis Ochoa, 35, of Lamont, was declared dead at a hospital about two hours after he was injured in neighboring Tulare County on Jan. 30, the Kern County coroner said.

An autopsy concluded Ochoa died of an accidental "sharp force injury" to his right calf.

Sheriff's spokesman Ray Pruitt said it was unclear if a delay in seeking medical attention contributed to Ochoa's death.

"I have never seen this type of incident," Sgt. Martin King, a 24-year veteran of the sheriff's department, told the Bakersfield Californian.

Ochoa and the other spectators fled when authorities arrived at the scene of the fight, King told the newspaper. Deputies found five dead roosters and other evidence of cockfighting at the location, he said.

No arrests were made at the cockfight.

Cockfighting is a sport, illegal in the United States, in which specially bred roosters are put into a ring and encouraged to fight until one is incapacitated or killed.

According to Kern County Superior Court records, Ochoa paid $370 in fines last year after pleading no contest to one count of owning or training an animal for fighting, according to the newspaper.

Attending or organizing a cockfight, or training an animal to participate in one, are all misdemeanors under California law, although a second offense is a felony.

WTF? nsplayr, is that you?!?

The first rule of being a ninja is don't talk about being a ninja.

Since you've outted me though, I figured I'd post my educational video on how to become a ninja yourself. And remember kids, "Don't go ninjing nobody don't need no ninjing!"

Edit to add:

This has got to be the weirdest shit I have ever seen...another classic from the South African hip-hop scene. Truly, W...T...F...

Edited by nsplayr

So there I was, minding my own business like I always do when I saw this...

WTF?

Woman, 20, Dies After Butt Injection at Hotel

After the obvious thoughts, the next was "Haven't these women heard of fast food?"

Ah! So this is the reason the Air Force issued M16s/M4s to its members at ORKK with no magazines or ammo. It's not needed! Yes you heard me- they issued weapons as a force protection measure but no magazines or ammo. Basically they're carrying around an 8 pound paperweight. I guess if the shit hits the fan they can always use their rifles to hit rocks at the enemy.

Ah! So this is the reason the Air Force issued M16s/M4s to its members at ORKK with no magazines or ammo. It's not needed! Yes you heard me- they issued weapons as a force protection measure but no magazines or ammo. Basically they're carrying around an 8 pound paperweight. I guess if the shit hits the fan they can always use their rifles to hit rocks at the enemy.

I am honestly not surprised at the stupidity of the USAF.

Can you refuse to sign off on an getting issued a weapon?

Honestly I'd like to think I would flat out refuse a pistol without ammo. At that point it isn't a weapon, so why would I sign off that I was issued one?

Really...

Rep. Christopher Lee of western New York abruptly resigned with only a vague explanation of regret after a gossip website reported that the married congressman had sent a shirtless photo of himself flexing his muscles to a woman whose Craigslist ad he answered.
:nob:

Congressmen Quits over Shirtless Scandal

They might as well hand out the rubber M16s.

Uh, OK. That's not what the policy says, but if you say so.

WTF? In Los Angeles?!? :bash:

Man & Horse Fatally Injured by Train

5437621532_b06f89e83e.jpg

Firefighters arrived to find a 36 year-old male and horse, fatally struck by a Metrolink railcar. Witnesses state that the adult male was riding a horse on the train-tracks over a small bridge, just west of Sheldon Avenue, shortly before they were struck. Sadly and with certainty, firefighters determined that both were beyond medical help.