Gun Talk

VL-16

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but if you are lucky enough to be a resident of CO as some of us are, Magpul is going to be offering up to 10 PMAGs at MSRP if you have a valid CO address that matches your billing address with $5 shipping. Just signed up for it, will update with how the process goes and how long until I actually have the PMAGs in hand.

http://www.magpul.com/colorado

Magpul as a company impresses me more and more everyday.

Company will move if Colo. approves gun control

Looking forward to seeing this happen do the unfortunate reality that the Dems in CO are foaming at the mouth to restrict Rights and Liberties. The interesting question--where will they move to? My bet is Utah, though it would be pretty sweet if they moved to either Wyoming or Idaho.

On a different issue, check this out:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/02/high-school-student-disarms-gunman-gets-suspended/

So a few students disarm a fellow student that was holding another student at gunpoint...and the heroic students get suspended? WTF? Unless there are some more extreme details not being discussed, then this is insane. Though then again, it comes from the public school system which as a whole is very idiotic, compliments from liberal ideology and the teachers union.

If I were the parents, I would demand a public apology along with the school authorities stating how the kids were heroic...if not, pull them out of the school. This is what our country has become in a lot of places, quite sad.

Edited by HeloDude

So I bought the M&P 22 yesterday morning and decided to make it a .22 day at the range since I needed to test out my new CMMG .22 AR conversion kit. I ended up shooting about 300 rounds of .22 Blazer and Federal through the M&P and another 500 through my AR with the CMMG conversion kit. I must say, both the M&P and the CMMG kit impressed me very much. Not a single hiccup in the M&P, and only one FTF with the conversion kit. I believe the FTF was attributed to the Black Dog magazine I was using. Anyway, If anyone is on the fence about either I highly recommend both. Now comes the problem of finding more .22!

So I bought the M&P 22 yesterday morning and decided to make it a .22 day at the range since I needed to test out my new CMMG .22 AR conversion kit. I ended up shooting about 300 rounds of .22 Blazer and Federal through the M&P and another 500 through my AR with the CMMG conversion kit. I must say, both the M&P and the CMMG kit impressed me very much. Not a single hiccup in the M&P, and only one FTF with the conversion kit. I believe the FTF was attributed to the Black Dog magazine I was using. Anyway, If anyone is on the fence about either I highly recommend both. Now comes the problem of finding more .22!

I love my MP 22 Pistol...I would even go as far to say that it's my favorite of all my firearms. So much that I'm debating at buying another one just because. The problem is finding additional magazines--I bought 2 extra mags last summer for about $30/piece and now kygunco has them going for over $50...and they're never in stock.

As for .22 ammo, wish I could help. I still have about 1500 rds and quite a bit on backorder but it will be a sad day if and when I run out. I checked on gunbroker and it's insane to see what some people are asking for when it comes to .22. If anybody ever sees any at a decent price then please share the info.

On a different issue, check this out:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/02/high-school-student-disarms-gunman-gets-suspended/

So a few students disarm a fellow student that was holding another student at gunpoint...and the heroic students get suspended? WTF? Unless there are some more extreme details not being discussed, then this is insane. Though then again, it comes from the public school system which as a whole is very idiotic, compliments from liberal ideology and the teachers union.

If I were the parents, I would demand a public apology along with the school authorities stating how the kids were heroic...if not, pull them out of the school. This is what our country has become in a lot of places, quite sad.

No good deed goes unpunished!

I guess the school admin would have rather let the guy shoot the other student.

This is pretty common, a Police department I did an internship with in college had the same technology. As they drive around the cameras run every plate through the system, if there is a problem with the tag, or the owner matched the description of a wanter person, etc, the laptop screen flashes red and shows the issue, along with the plate number and the owner's info. The cop would then decide if the flag was worth investigating and would proceed to look for a reason to pull the car over. It gets justified in court because it has long been the standard that license plates viewable in public can be run since there is no expectation of privacy about the plate number. Not supporting it per se, just giving information.

Here's another sad but important reason to not send your children to a public schoo-just in case you needed another reason to not allow your child to be indoctrinated by liberal thought. Funny, when I was growing up we always drew pictures of airplanes shooting each other, missiles being fired, guys shooting each other, etc. Then again I was fortunate enough to attend a private school where the teachers and administrators used some common sense.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/03/02/7-Year-Old-Boy-suspended-for-shaping-pastry-into-gun

Gob bless America

Maybe I'm just a boobs guy (ok, no maybe about it, I am)...if you covered up this chick's head she could have been mistaken for a dude. To quote one of the Iraqi Colonels I used to advise and fly with "Why would you want to be with someone who looks like a boy? You want a woman to look like a woman!". Grant it, the Iraqis seemed to like their girls a bit on the extra 'curvier' and thicker side, but still.

Now somebody post some more boobs pics damn it!

Well, the whole PMAG this is legit, just got confirmation for my order. They are letting you buy up to 5 each of the Gen 3 (windowless), or Gen 2 MOE (with or without window). Totaled about $240 after shipping, etc.

Not a bad time to track down the random dudes you know flying out of C Springs and bribe them!

(null)

Pompous Asshat, WTF is it with all these ugly liberal women?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgXsCnrYZGY

Wow... Who cares if she's ugly - but her logic gives me a headache.

America would be a safer place if more people who passed the ccw background checks carried more often and in more places. This creates literally a deadly minefield for would be violent criminals.

Demand A Plan, when you are not blocking the aisle at the commissary as a senile ORF.

Mayors against illegal guns, cool theyr'e going to leave us alone.