Baseops Forums
Catbox

What's wrong with the Air Force?

On 8/21/2020 at 1:02 AM, ThreeHoler said:

Now the A-225? Pristine inside unless you go back into the tail (not my photo) where they all smoke and it stinks just like an IL-76. Sweat, smoke, jet fuel, and a few other probably toxic things thrown in the smell mix.

IMG_7661.JPG

So like the KC-135 Boom Pod? Copy.

• Haha 1

They must have forgot that Coast Guard tankers are painted white and orange. It's a common error. 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Majestik Møøse said:

They’ve since apologized for the mistake and corrected it.

Good for them, actually happy to see them owning the mistake instead of just deleting it with no mention 

• Upvote 1

They must have forgot that Coast Guard tankers are painted white and orange. It's a common error. 
They also both float on blue surfaces...so practically indistinguishable.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

https://www.laughlin.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/2334934/enlisted-graduate-of-pilot-training-next-instructs-at-laughlin/fbclid/IwAR2u-gd8M2q6XbyoNQObkzu4j6Wch0LWKdRnG6UILbWI-yX_jQ6VlCvlPP0/

Feel like this belongs here. First I’ve heard of it. 

seems like the first writing on the wall for the Air Force refusing to fix their problems on the pilot side. 

Edited by Ryder1587
  • Confused 1

“I value the job I have now because it gives me the opportunity to pass on the knowledge I have as a military aviator"

wut

57 minutes ago, BashiChuni said:

“I value the job I have now because it gives me the opportunity to pass on the knowledge I have as a military aviator"

wut

Persons under duress are often are forced to give propaganda messages

Edited by Clark Griswold
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Ryder1587 said:

https://www.laughlin.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/2334934/enlisted-graduate-of-pilot-training-next-instructs-at-laughlin/fbclid/IwAR2u-gd8M2q6XbyoNQObkzu4j6Wch0LWKdRnG6UILbWI-yX_jQ6VlCvlPP0/

Feel like this belongs here. First I’ve heard of it. 

seems like the first writing on the wall for the Air Force refusing to fix their problems on the pilot side. 

Just pathetic.  What a kick to the junk.  

PTN is not real pilot training.  Nothing stopping Ops Sq/CCs from keeping PTN wonders in MR training till they prove themselves to standards.  Sucks for the graduates as many probably didn’t ask for this but this business shouldn’t  GAF about feelings.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Persons under duress are often are forced to give propaganda messages

true. i dont blame him for talking to PA

its a good individual accomplishment actually. but in the bigger picture its blah

4 hours ago, dream big said:

T-1 phase III is not real pilot training.  Nothing stopping Ops Sq/CCs from keeping T-1 wonders in MR training till they prove themselves to standards.  Sucks for the graduates as many probably didn’t ask for this but this business shouldn’t  GAF about feelings.  

See how that works?

Nothing stopping Ops Sq/CCs from keeping (NEW COPILOTS) in MR training till they prove themselves to standards.

Fixed it for you.

2 hours ago, jazzdude said:

Fixed it for you.

I'm not even sure what anyone's point is right now? Do I just need another beer? 

10 hours ago, dream big said:

What?  Zero comparison 

I wonder what people in the 90s said about T-1 training when everyone had only gone through T-38s.

The point is, pilot training changes.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, FLEA said:

What’s your fucking point? This was already posted a while back in reference to mortuary affairs, the original source of the patch.  Classic PA mixup but in true leftist media fashion blow it up into some Trump conspiracy. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2