WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ImpRoV

... That was over the edge..... What does a period smell like btw...?

You haven't earned your red wings?

LoL Vert.. I've never heard it be called red wings before, I'm definitely using it now hahah.

New latex condom aroma + period smell definitely dont smell well together IMHO.

Aw, now you messed up how us heavies play tactics and intel!!! Only way to get us to study is to put the threat of the week on this week's sandwich coupon!! (and it is good eats!)

Just saw this in the Dover AFB paper, The Airlifter. It looks like Capriotti's support the troops, unfortunately, its Godless-Commie Russian troops. The Plane pictured in their ad is a Tu-160 BLACKJACK bomber. While admittedly similar in appearance to the Bone, it took all of .69 sec to look it up on Google.

Next time, you might want to do a little research...

Capriotti's website is http://www.capriottis.com.

Edited by moosepileit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, I debated where to put this, WTF works as good as any thread.

Who knew that Barrack and Michelle were into that? I know it's Foxnews, so it must be made up by Dick Cheney. Funny stuff, even if it is GOP propaganda.

Video - Reporter missteps on Obamas' Love Life

Nothing says "I love you" like a good fisting. With her big ol' ass I bet he can get both up in there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3V2nKkFQ1Y

Oregon's LeGarrette Blount knocks out Boise State's Byron Hout after taunted by him after the game.

The look on Hout's face as hes going down is f'ing priceless.

ESPN's Link:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4444840&categoryid=2564308

Edited by Helo Kitty

Blount should be arrested for assault, there is plenty of evidence...

M2, I totally agree. Last time I checked 2 counts of assault, one including a police officer,(later in the vid) would land you in jail. Not to fault his technique of keeping his helmet on during the "fist" fight. Its amazing how if that same incident would happen outside the stadium how different the outcome would be. I am all for beating each other on the field, but there is a definite line of when it becomes unacceptable.(ie. when the game is over) I wont even get into the role model issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this yesterday on ESPN and it was funny as hell!

Dude, this was the craziest thing I've ever seen in a lifetime of watching tennis. Serena is usually cool on the court but she completely flipped her sh*t on that linesman. I would probably crap my pants if she was coming after me like that b/c she's built like a freaking amazon warrior crossed with a sequoia tree.