WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Guest F16crewdwgg

Hueypilot812 ,

When you send your wife's "hot" picture, send the most realistic one.

Don't send this one,

a1.jpg

When she looks like this,

a2.jpg

Guest Hueypilot812

This is definitely a no-win for me! I would argue that my reference in my last post was referring to and clarifying the previous quote, not a new statement of "hotness".

I am glad I didn't become an attorney. I wouldn't be very good at it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

OK, I considered starting a new thread, but I just couldn't stand the heat. This thread seemed like the best current catagory for this news story...

"69th Bomb Squadron?: The new B-52 unit that the Air Force intends to establish at Minot AFB, N.D., will apparently be called the 69th Bomb Squadron. So reported the Minot Daily News Jan. 10, citing a senior Air Force civil engineer who briefed members of the Minot area chamber of commerce on the previous day on the service's basing plans. That's the first time we've seen the unit designation mentioned publicly; our efforts to confirm the designation yesterday did not bear fruit. But this we know for sure: The Air Force divulged last April its plans to create a fourth operational B-52H squadron so that it would have enough combat-ready B-52s to support combatant commanders around the world with conventional capability and still have enough assets so that individual units could be fenced off for year-long stints to concentrate solely on training for the nuclear mission."

I think this merits a WTF? It even sounds like a story that 2Lt Beavis and 2Lt Butthead would try to start. "Heh, heh, is this the Daily News? Heh heh, we have some info on the new squadron."

I finally figured out the reason I'm pissed is that somebody got there first. I was in a Det that became a squadron, and we joked about this. Nobody thought you could get away with being the 69th. My hat is off to the drunken party that resulted in the 69th BS. :salut: I can't wait to see the patch. (STS)

There is actually merit to this, and the rumor has been around for a while. The 69th BS was supposedly a squadron back in the day and is the next BS on the list to be re-activated. It was explained to me by the OG up there in much more eloquent terms, but I was drunk at the time that's the best I've got for now.

The 69th has been a B-52 squadron before. There was also a 69th Fighter Squadron that flew F-16s at Moody. What is the big deal?

The big deal is the fact that the Commander, in addition to the normal BS he has to deal with on a daily basis, is going to have to consistently worry about IG complaints, Sexual Harassment, and all the other crap that come from irresistible 69 jokes.

This is why the number 69 was banned on the call-sign list when I was at Yokota. Even though they probably banned it so you wouldn't have 30 C-21 guys fighting over who was going to be MOJO 69.

The big deal is the fact that the Commander, in addition to the normal BS he has to deal with on a daily basis, is going to have to consistently worry about IG complaints, Sexual Harassment, and all the other crap that come from irresistible 69 jokes.

This is why the number 69 was banned on the call-sign list when I was at Yokota. Even though they probably banned it so you wouldn't have 30 C-21 guys fighting over who was going to be MOJO 69.

Holy $hit, I nearly pissed my pants on that one!! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Holy Shit!! Zombies and Raptors! What if it's real?

post-4538-1233795196_thumb.jpg

I knew there was a reason that I get that weird uneasy feeling every time that I am in Austin. At least M2 will get use of his stockpile of ammunition in his basement.

FYI... If anyone here feels the need to alert their neighborhoods of the ensuing rapture or just for some good old fashioned fun, here are the instructions that are easy enough to follow that a caveman can do it! How to Hack an Electronic Road Sign