Leadership at the 'Deid

Toro

Comparing the recent posts to the other 90 pages, I'm beginning to suspect that the Deid switched over to AETC, and forgot to tell everybody...

Adults Eternally Treated as Children..........sounds about right given the buffonery documented on the last 90 pages

Got to the Deid yesterday and have made the comment a couple of times "Damn, can't believe I haven't gotten chewed out for anything yet". Haven't seen any shoeclerk asshattery yet. In all the briefings there have been "follow the rules and regs or you're outta here with paper" lines, but it honestly hasn't been what I was expecting. Granted it's only been 36 hours and still have many months to go, that perception may change. But for now, it seems the shoe clerks are leaving the operators alone

Got to the Deid yesterday and have made the comment a couple of times "Damn, can't believe I haven't gotten chewed out for anything yet". Haven't seen any shoeclerk asshattery yet. In all the briefings there have been "follow the rules and regs or you're outta here with paper" lines, but it honestly hasn't been what I was expecting. Granted it's only been 36 hours and still have many months to go, that perception may change. But for now, it seems the shoe clerks are leaving the operators alone

As the chief shoe clerk...just let me know where you are and I'll rush over to give you your demerit forms.

• Upvote 1

As the chief shoe clerk...just let me know where you are and I'll rush over to give you your demerit forms.

Awesome! Although I think the qualities you have displayed on this board may keep you from retaining "shoe clerk" status.

36 hours? Yeah, give it a week or two.

Glad to see the pushback has helped. Give it a few weeks before you cement your opinions...

I noticed the same thing when I went through there...granted I was only there for a couple days. At least they have real beer and not near-beers (which are really cans of empty promises). I did hear a story about some shoe at the gym from a reliable source. Someone was running on the tread mill and :gasp: their gym shirt came untucked. Said shoe went up and hit the emergency stop button and proceeded to berate the dude for having an untucked gym shirt. Un-######!ing believable.

REMF, somewhere there are ROTC Nazis drooling as they search the web for "Chief Shoe Clerk" and the qualifications to attain that rank/title...

Awesome! Although I think the qualities you have displayed on this board may keep you from retaining "shoe clerk" status.

I hate when someone makes a comment (usually comments similar to REMF's), and the next 69 posts are people complimenting the persons post. Especially in the Leadership at the Died thread (why did we change it from the more accurate title of Dumbness at the died anyway?) where any new post gets all of us foaming at the mouth for new stories.

Ok...now 49 people will compliment my post. Ok maybe not because Im not a REMF showing non REMF qualities.

• Upvote 1

I hate when someone makes a comment (usually comments similar to REMF's), and the next 69 posts are people complimenting the persons post. Especially in the Leadership at the Died thread (why did we change it from the more accurate title of Dumbness at the died anyway?) where any new post gets all of us foaming at the mouth for new stories.

Ok...now 49 people will compliment my post. Ok maybe not because Im not a REMF showing non REMF qualities.

Great response!

Now the hard part... trying to decipher if I'm being sarcastic or genuine.

Out-freaking-standing!!! Sierra Hotel!!! Great Post!!!

The 'tard is strong with this one.

Full quote from slacker:

I loved the way you hyphenated, and the use of explanation points was top-notch.

Important words in bold. "Was" refers to "the use." The use...(of purple monkey diswasher insert anything here)...was; that is correct and you sir are pwned by the grammer gods in your attempt to look smart.

Any more dumbness at the deid to report?

Full quote from slacker:

Important words in bold. "Was" refers to "the use." The use...(of purple monkey diswasher insert anything here)...was; that is correct and you sir are pwned by the grammer gods in your attempt to look smart.

Any more dumbness at the deid to report?

Unless of course he was referring to the use of "explanation points" as opposed to exclamation points. Just sayin'.

This is total BS! Why is it that any time we try to get to the business of bashing Died bufoonery, there's always some idiot that's got to go around critiquing "forum etiquette" and "intertnet skilz", and "grammar". Leave us forum pros alone to tell Died stories damnit!