World War III Updates

gearhog

3 hours ago, NKAWTG said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67088547

Feel like this could backfire.  By not allowing riots to kill Jewish people, they might get more riots to kill all kinds of people.  Are they really going to deport 10% of the population of France if they push the issue?

You can't have a functional society where a large segment doesn't believe in the core philosophies. In this case, that all innocent people have a right to live in peace.

So yes, eventually they will have to deport them. It won't be this time, but eventually minority groups in all countries (including the Middle East) will have to decide if they are going to assimilate to the host culture, leave, or die. 

Within the last few, my daughter sent me videos of angry Pro-Palestine demonstrations at her college campus. I'm over-looking a protest from my hotel room. My company just sent a blast email to be on the alert for threats to our operation.

Apparently, tomorrow is a "Day of Rage" or "Global Jihad".

3 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

You can't have a functional society where a large segment doesn't believe in the core philosophies. In this case, that all innocent people have a right to live in peace.

So yes, eventually they will have to deport them. It won't be this time, but eventually minority groups in all countries (including the Middle East) will have to decide if they are going to assimilate to the host culture, leave, or die. 

I think there's no way that happens. Even if it was possible, the minute you go after masses of these groups for deportation, the whole place burns to the ground. But imagine being able to rally the people of a host nation enough to collect these minorities and haul them away. What does that look like? Train cars?

I hope they do jihad near my house.  I'll help a few more see the light.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gearhog said:

Within the last few, my daughter sent me videos of angry Pro-Palestine demonstrations at her college campus. I'm over-looking a protest from my hotel room. My company just sent a blast email to be on the alert for threats to our operation.

Apparently, tomorrow is a "Day of Rage" or "Global Jihad".

I think there's no way that happens. Even if it was possible, the minute you go after masses of these groups for deportation, the whole place burns to the ground. But imagine being able to rally the people of a host nation enough to collect these minorities and haul them away. What does that look like? Train cars?

It'll happen during a war time situation. Could be similar to the Japanese internment. Who knows?

The demographics of Europe, China, Russia, and Japan are devastating. Unless someone comes up with a miracle solution, it's going to lead to strife in about 20 years.

If somehow the Muslim populations find a way to integrate, then it won't be an issue. But if anything the situation has gotten worse in the countries with meaningful percentages of high density Muslim neighborhoods.

The problem is that we (as a society) are now realizing that immigrant populations of drastically different cultures do not integrate if they reach a critical mass and are able to create homogenous communities within the host nation. And it doesn't matter how much free electricity or water you give them, it doesn't seem to deradicalize the population.

Hamas has everything to lose from what they did, and it'll likelihood the organization will be annihilated. They knew that, and they did it anyways. Americans and the rest of the west have this strange obsession with analyzing jihadist commentary as some sort of code, instead of just taking them at their word. 

Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh: "We love death like our enemies love life! We love Martyrdom, the way in which [Hamas] leaders died."

You cannot live in harmony with people who do not value life itself. Eventually you realize, as Israel is now (re)learning, the only thing you can do is give them a death that does not involve your own citizens dying by their hand. Kill them, before they kill themselves slaughtering infidels.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Lord Ratner said:

It'll happen during a war time situation. Could be similar to the Japanese internment. Who knows?

The demographics of Europe, China, Russia, and Japan are devastating. Unless someone comes up with a miracle solution, it's going to lead to strife in about 20 years.

If somehow the Muslim populations find a way to integrate, then it won't be an issue. But if anything the situation has gotten worse in the countries with meaningful percentages of high density Muslim neighborhoods.

The problem is that we (as a society) are now realizing that immigrant populations of drastically different cultures do not integrate if they reach a critical mass and are able to create homogenous communities within the host nation. And it doesn't matter how much free electricity or water you give them, it doesn't seem to deradicalize the population.

Hamas has everything to lose from what they did, and it'll likelihood the organization will be annihilated. They knew that, and they did it anyways. Americans and the rest of the west have this strange obsession with analyzing jihadist commentary as some sort of code, instead of just taking them at their word. 

Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh: "We love death like our enemies love life! We love Martyrdom, the way in which [Hamas] leaders died."

You cannot live in harmony with people who do not value life itself. Eventually you realize, as Israel is now (re)learning, the only thing you can do is give them a death that does not involve your own citizens dying by their hand. Kill them, before they kill themselves slaughtering infidels.

some fish aren't made to swim in the same fish tank as others. it just is what it is.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Biff_T said:

I hope they do jihad near my house.  I'll help a few more see the light.  

Just make sure you have a good lawyer! Your state doesn’t believe in your inherent right to self defense.

Edit: nor stand your ground laws 

Edited by dream big
  • Upvote 1

Kissinger and other open borders globalists are squirming now their chickens are coming home to roost

Europe Let in Too Many Foreigners, Says Henry Kissinger in Wake of Pro-Hamas Demonstrations Across Continent

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/10/13/europe-let-in-too-many-foreigners-says-henry-kissinger/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Kissinger and other open borders globalists...

As a relatively pro open-borders globalist 🌐 I hate Kissinger. The fact that he's still alive when Jimmy Buffett is dead is evidence that there is no just God in the universe. Don't lump him into any group I'm a part of lol.

Hope this helps! 😅

1 hour ago, nsplayr said:

As a relatively pro open-borders globalist 🌐 I hate Kissinger. The fact that he's still alive when Jimmy Buffett is dead is evidence that there is no just God in the universe. Don't lump him into any group I'm a part of lol.

Hope this helps! 😅

Understood 

15 hours ago, nsplayr said:

Hope this helps! 😅

If you are pro-open borders, what did you take an oath to defend?  Genuinely curious. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pbar said:

If you are pro-open borders, what did you take an oath to defend?  Genuinely curious. 

Borderline going against my ban against commenting on political stuff, but the answer is "The Constitution of the United States of America." It's right there in the text of oath.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Uniformed_Services_Oath_of_Office

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, nsplayr said:

Borderline going against my ban against commenting on political stuff, but the answer is "The Constitution of the United States of America." It's right there in the text of oath.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Uniformed_Services_Oath_of_Office

So NOW you are a Constitutionalist? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

I know this place is a conservative echo chamber, but rhetorically imputing disloyalty/impurity in a fellow service member's reason for choosing to serve, absent a dismissal or dishonorable discharge, is not good optics. I know it's the internet and all, but we all come from different backgrounds, very different backgrounds in fact. It's one of the things I have most appreciated about my time in the military, vis a vis what I've always considered to be, a banal conglomeration of rather insular and nativist regional cultures of the continental US. The irony of which does not escape me.

At the end of the day, we are all guilty of disagreeing with 6-9 things that the State does which we tacitly support and get called baby killers/sympathizers/Empire-facilitators/bystanders for, by virtue of merely putting on the uniform on a voluntary basis. Given that political discourse non-starter, I think we could do without the true scots fallacies coming from our own side of the proverbial trench.

Happy anal eclipse, er, annular eclipse! 😄 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Stories I'm seeing just from scrolling the last half hour or so. Things are accelerating pretty quick.

Sounds as though Israel (?) is bombing Aleppo, Syria. Reports are the airport has been destroyed.

Military convoy attacked on the Iraq/Syria border. C-130J model Gunship in the skies overhead.

Tonight, Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh is meeting with the Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian in Doha, Qatar.

USS Eisenhower officially joining the USS Gerald Ford in the Eastern Med.

Massive Pro-Palestinian protests in London

Sweden

Sydney

Currently reading "The Fourth Turning is Here". Great book if you're trying to make all of this make sense.

Also, Ray Dalio's "Principles for Dealing with the Changing World Order" is good.

Here's a video he produced with a fantastic space station perspective of what's currently happening (although he seems to be plagiarizing the work of lots of others). Worth your time.

Buy more firearms.

Edited by gearhog
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

He's never been a textualist, but I don't recall him ever arguing against the Constitution.

Just remember that supporting the Constitution meant that it was ok to imprison American citizens just because of their ethnic background.  Also, Milley supposedly supported the Constitution and said he wouldn’t the follow orders of the President and told our (supposed) enemy this as well.  

One has to wonder if the Constitution doesn’t mean much anymore when it can be “interpreted” to suit an individual/group when desired.  

13 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

He's never been a textualist, but I don't recall him ever arguing against the Constitution.

Its called a joke, I know homeboy and he has honored his oath on many occasions and continues to do so to this day.  Knowing his full history and current position I’d actually call him a hero and most certainly a patriot.  That being said, his commitment to his self-imposed ban (quiet quitting), on political posts...not so much.  J

Its been a while since I've read the entire document, I try to do it every few years but I don't seem to recall the part about the President being allowed to have an open border through executive fiat...In fact, I seem to recall the direction in the 4th amendment:

Article 4 Section 3

“The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United State”

Article 4  Section 4

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion;

The 14th gives some direction on naturalization and due process but again it doesn’t say open border…

Thus, the Constitution gives Congress the power to determine which foreigners can become citizens, and under what conditions. The Constitution, however, is silent on immigration.  At the risk of derailing the thread, yes, the Congress has failed to establish a clear immigration policy, and Biden has used executive fiat to set the conditions and allow us to be overrun with illegal immigrants.

Ok, back to our regularly scheduled programming, the world is on fire and Israel is going to fight a two front war while leveling Gaza…Iran has achieved its goal and derailed the peace deal between Israel and Saudi Arabia thus insuring many more needless deaths.