Covid Injection Tyranny - Share and Discuss

3 hours ago, Guardian said:

I wonder how many got the shot under duress.

A lot will is my guess. Certainly has been the case in my neck of the woods. And now we’ve got healthy/low-risk members with some real health problems due to the vax…wreck their lives all while potentially leading down the road of med retirement or at least get out ASAP. I wish I was making this up. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, brabus said:

A lot will is my guess. Certainly has been the case in my neck of the woods. And now we’ve got healthy/low-risk members with some real health problems due to the vax…wreck their lives all while potentially leading down the road of med retirement or at least get out ASAP. I wish I was making this up. 

Holy shit man. When does this stop? We are on a train with no brakes. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lowspeedhidrag said:

If anyone still thinks this is about 'public health', I want some of what they're smoking.....

I

LOL.

Exempli Gratia:

- 1,000 civilian medical staff who quit over not taking an unresearched drug.

+1,000 guardsmen medical staff acquired to fill the gap.

—————————-

= 0 medical staff gained in total because those same medical staff guardsmen now aren’t at their civilian medical staff jobs.

Is this the common core math Barry Soetoro was talking about?

Orrrrr they could just, you know, not force people to inject themselves with something they don’t want and these people wouldn’t leave their jobs.

Edited by dogfish78

Want to remind you guys that this is not something that has been like this. In fact, there are multiple studies showing that for the alpha variant this was not and is not the case - it more effectively prevented transmission in the original strains.

Lets not pretend like this was expected or some conspiracy. Delta changed things, and now we must update our expectations and game plan. This is actually how science works.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Guardian said:

Not only is it safe and effective we are at a high percentage of compliance and all of those wanted to get the shot.

I wonder how many got the shot under duress.

Before it was mandatory? Numerous second hand accounts of being bullied by supervisors/commanders if not shamed. 

5 minutes ago, BashiChuni said:

B6886AC1-81DF-4A91-83D5-26A955D0E10C.png

Reminder: The CDC's current behavior is the same behavior which led the Thirteen British Colonies to quickly become the United States of America.

23984720349857.jpg

1 hour ago, dogfish78 said:

Reminder: The CDC's current behavior is the same behavior which led the Thirteen British Colonies to quickly become the United States of America.

23984720349857.jpg

They’re coming after our tea? Bastards!

On 10/8/2021 at 10:46 PM, Negatory said:

Want to remind you guys that this is not something that has been like this. In fact, there are multiple studies showing that for the alpha variant this was not and is not the case - it more effectively prevented transmission in the original strains.

Lets not pretend like this was expected or some conspiracy. Delta changed things, and now we must update our expectations and game plan. This is actually how science works.

Agreed, except this was a completely foreseeable and realistic outcome. So when policy is developed to toss a hand grenade into the economy and the societal norms at large, a realistic possibility that a mutation will completely negate the monumental fist-fucking the policy exerts on society should be cause to perhaps view said-policy with skepticism. 

The vaccine is still life-saving, but saving your own life isn't (and shouldn't be) compulsory. The justifications for until-now unthinkable government intervention have been completely invalidated by Delta, but the damage done by furthering the political team sports will not be so easily erased. 

Let's see how long it takes the party of "follow the science" to acknowledge these studies and adapt their policies. I'm not holding my breath.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Just now, CaptainMorgan said:

According to everyone else it has been. One
confused phone rep doesn’t change the facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was told by Med Group Comirnaty will not be available in the US (at least for DOD, I didn’t ask about the country writ large).  Military members are ordered to take the FDA approved vaccine, and Pfiezer is “chemically identical” per company literature, therefore they are ordered to take Pfiezer.  

It begs the question why Pfiezer isn’t the FDA approved vaccine; why the rebranding and lack of availability in the United States?  And why are we trusting company literature?  The FDA made no claim that Pfiezer was identical.  Feels like a bait and switch.

1 hour ago, tac airlifter said:

I was told by Med Group Comirnaty will not be available in the US (at least for DOD, I didn’t ask about the country writ large).  Military members are ordered to take the FDA approved vaccine, and Pfiezer is “chemically identical” per company literature, therefore they are ordered to take Pfiezer.  

It begs the question why Pfiezer isn’t the FDA approved vaccine; why the rebranding and lack of availability in the United States?  And why are we trusting company literature?  The FDA made no claim that Pfiezer was identical.  Feels like a bait and switch.

Dude seriously? You’re gonna sit there and disobey a direct order? Inject yourself with the Pfizer science juice. It’s not like it will affect you long after you leave the military. It’s been approved. Pfizer said so. Stop listening to the FDA scientists. The CDC Director knows what’s she’s doing.

1 hour ago, tac airlifter said:

I think because there is more to the approval than just the chemical compound that results. Everything from labeling to directions, packaging, manufacturing conditions, and supply transport are also evaluated. The FDA likely had no way to verify those conditions were identical in earlier Pfizer batches. There is a letter from Pfizer that actually details what the ONLY interchangeable batches with Cominarty are, I posted it earlier in this thread. 

• Like 2