The WOKE Thread (Merged from WTF?)

tac airlifter

39 minutes ago, FourFans said:

Anyone want to give an over/under on how many years before @Biff_T moves?

At least my son in the USN has health insurance.  Lol.  

11 hours ago, BashiChuni said:

Lets get absurd! And CA-exit taxes hit a new high! Or potetionally-moving-to-CA taxes levied on all the USA payers....as well as unrealized gains taxes, then later really, really early unrealized, in the womb, taxes are levied. Then the definition of when is a person a person is determined through litigation not for abortion, but for unrealized taxes or potential earnings! 

(...basically who's paying?...as mass exodus of CA is already underway post C-19 bafoonery)

The cool thing about all this is....eventually the super libs will get tired of having no budget and strange humans living in their front and back yards.  CA economy will fail.  Then people will vote differently.  

I'll be surfing and eating tacos the whole time.

Edited by Biff_T
  • Like 1

Problem those people will move to other states and continue to vote the same way.  "You know, I really like this new place, but it could really use some more government programs, more legal drugs, and way less guns..."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

They are importanting a fuck ton (prior enlisted measurement) of extremely right wing Catholic conservatives to California.  The Hispanics have actually moved into a few neighborhoods near me and even on my street.  

I go to the same church as most of them.

They are shooting themselves in the foot in the long-term.  Lol.. that tells me they're (super Libs) really stupid.  Really stupid.  No shit. So stupid, I quit getting mad at it here in CA as they (super libs (mostly rich) start to leave the state.  The meek shall inherit California.  Biff will be surfing, calling "DIBS" on baseops.net and eating tacos. 

Edited by Biff_T
Prior Enlisted

7 hours ago, AmazingOne said:

There are SOME people who think they should be allowed to put their dog 💩 in anyone's trash bin. Who are these people? 

Sorry dawg, I didn't feel like carrying that poop around my entire walk.  

7 hours ago, AmazingOne said:

There are SOME people who think they should be allowed to put their dog 💩 in anyone's trash bin. Who are these people?

Happily let folks drop their dog's poop bag in my trash bin; grateful that they're at least picking it up. 👏

But then again, I don't wash and wax my trash bin so...🤷‍♂️

As a technique, I take my dog on a "short loop" prior to the full walk, so I can leave his leavings at home before we go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/1/2024 at 12:23 PM, Smokin said:

Problem those people will move to other states and continue to vote the same way.  "You know, I really like this new place, but it could really use some more government programs, more legal drugs, and way less guns..."

Make your own state laws before they get there and don't let them change it. 

9 hours ago, AmazingOne said:

Retiree here. 

I live in a HOA. We have tons of pet waste stations that have poop bags and bins to dispose of dog 💩 while walking your dog. 

I put my trash bin out on Monday night for a Wednesday morning pickup. 

The city gave me a brand new trash bin. You wouldn't even be able to tell I put dog 💩 in my trash bin by smelling the inside of it. Am I tripping? 

Is human "poop" cool?  I'm one of those guys.  

2 hours ago, BFM this said:

But then again, I don't wash and wax my trash bin so...🤷‍♂️

GUEST_9a883b60-704d-461d-8b47-88b6056e9755.webp.9fdfdfc0727e831a6e4b67e6889957ec.webp

Im gonna need some more of these because I just pissed myself again!

Good thing they're on sale at Target!.. XXL maximum depends...

How does one become the XXL size 44 underwear model for depends?...  Asking for a friend 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Biff_T said:

Make your own state laws before they get there and don't let them change it. 

Impossible.  With an evenly spread 50.0001% majority a party can change any law (including the Constitution) that they want to.  My concern is this flight is going to make a state that was 55/45 red/blue into a 50/50 tossup without meaningfully changing the spread in the states they left.

Many traditionally red states don't have enough of a majority to absorb the blue state flight without being in danger of turning blue themselves.

4 minutes ago, Smokin said:

Impossible.

Nothing is __________. 

It's just not easy sometimes.

41 minutes ago, Smokin said:

Many traditionally red states don't have enough of a majority to absorb the blue state flight

Bus in some Mexicans.   They vote with Jesus and make lots of good Catholic babies.   

@Smokin It completely is doable, just people need to pay attention to their local happenings and be proactive. I think a large reason states like CO have completely transformed is because it all happened slowly prior to Covid, when max amount of people were blissfully ignorant to just about everything and were happy to be that way. Covid was the catalyst for waking up millions of Americans to the bullshit that was seeping everywhere. Now people are paying a lot more attention and have substantially less trust in govt and public entities at all levels. It’s substantially more difficult for progressive Polly to sneak onto the school board, get on city council 3 years later, and end up Mayor 6 years after that (e.g. the long game played in states like CO). The game has changed, and not in the progressive’s favor.

Barbus - I hope so.

Biff - I agree that most immigrants have more traditionally American values (work ethic, traditional family structure, etc) than many Americans do now.  The problem is that people so rarely vote their values.  According to Pew research, Catholics are 7% more likely to be Democrat than Republican.  It is insane to me that the Catholic church teaches that abortion is murder, yet people that self-identify as Catholic vote to keep the practice legal anyway.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, brabus said:

@Smokin It completely is doable, just people need to pay attention to their local happenings and be proactive. I think a large reason states like CO have completely transformed is because it all happened slowly prior to Covid, when max amount of people were blissfully ignorant to just about everything and were happy to be that way. Covid was the catalyst for waking up millions of Americans to the bullshit that was seeping everywhere. Now people are paying a lot more attention and have substantially less trust in govt and public entities at all levels. It’s substantially more difficult for progressive Polly to sneak onto the school board, get on city council 3 years later, and end up Mayor 6 years after that (e.g. the long game played in states like CO). The game has changed, and not in the progressive’s favor.

This.

31 minutes ago, Smokin said:

According Pew research, Catholics are 7% more likely to be Democrat than Republican.  It is insane to me that the Catholic church teaches that abortion is murder, yet people that self-identify as Catholic vote to keep the practice legal anyway.

Dems fake Catlics.

Translation from bad Irishly accented English: Catholics in name only.  I've never met a real Catholic that says abortion is cool.  Biden is not a real Catholic.  He's a bag of lies like all of those other Catholics that support his beleifs.  He'll say anything to get a vote.  

Catholic is also like the word Jew.  It defines an ethnicity based on religion.   Someone could be raised Catholic and identify that way in a research poll, but have never stepped foot into a church.  

Im Catholic and haven't attended mass since 1998.  I still believe what I was taught, based off of being raised that way and Identify as Catholic but I like to do non Catholic things.  Those boys coming from down south are hard core Catholics. Even the bad ones. 

Months ago, I had written off Vivek Ramaswamy because of some positions on foreign policy. Though I think he still needs to refine his aim a bit on some of those topics, I am now re-visiting that position. The guy is fire.

As far as his aim is concerned with regard to "the media" and the culture war, he directly over the target.

• Like 3

I like Vivek. Not saying he’s perfect or I agree on 100%, but those will always be true statements for anybody vying for my vote. Too bad we’re all going to be force fed old guy vs old guy, as is tradition. I hope he can posture well for a ‘28 run. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AmazingOne said:

It's no problem. Instead of buying a $195 ULINE locking trash bin that's $500 after shipping. I used some of that old AF ingenuity. Purchased a lock off Amazon for $20. So my bin is locked until trash day. 

Sorry bro, but you'll be carrying dog 💩 for a few miles now...😭

Ah the locked bin was yours?!?!?  You didn't think that single lock was going to keep me from lifting a corner of the lid and dropping the 💩, did you?  Ima drop the dog poop at that bin even harder now!   

• Haha 1

I've learned a lot about the KOA life today. 

Edited by Biff_T
Forgot my dog shit bag
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, AmazingOne said:

Bro why are you covered in dog 💩?

I have dogs, like flight attendants have cats....LOTS of them.  They make lots of poop and I don't want it stinking up my washed/waxed trash bin!