Secret Service prostitution bust spreads to military

czecksikhs

Holly shit. I am actually in that picture!

Not running though.

That was at Paine Field in Everett.

Holy Shit Butters, you never mentioned you were the President.

Holy Shit Butters, you never mentioned you were the President.

I said I was not running. One of the 6 that are not. If I were President the Secret Service would not have to pay for hookers, they would be included with the room.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/22/rep-king-wants-to-know-whether-per-diem-used-to-pay-colombia-prostitutes/

On the issue of prostitute payment, King asked the director two questions -- how many agents paid the women, and how many "provided monetary remuneration to the female foreign nationals involved in the alleged incident in Colombia with the per diem provided by the U.S. government?

**Gasp** You mean to tell me that these government employees used money entitled to them to pay these strumpets?!

Talking about all of these guys (both Secret Service and military) going to a brothel is just a tad bit misleading. It is the same there as it is in Thailand where it is legal and half (read most) of the girls at EVERY bar you go to are on the clock. If you go to lunch at an Applebee’s it is probably a stretch to say that you are hanging out at a bar just because they serve beer there.

Talking about all of these guys (both Secret Service and military) going to a brothel is just a tad bit misleading. It is the same there as it is in Thailand where it is legal and half (read most) of the girls at EVERY bar you go to are on the clock. If you go to lunch at an Applebee’s it is probably a stretch to say that you are hanging out at a bar just because they serve beer there.

Huh? Not quite the same, since prostitution is illegal in Thailand and it is against the UCMJ in all cases for military personnel.

...it is against the UCMJ in all cases for military personnel.

Paying for sex when that transaction is legal is against the UCMJ?

I did not know that.