Navy LT sends a .PPT to her new 3-star commander...hilarious and sad

Ram

Like the UPT bio memo, only better!

This is making the rounds on the ol' NIPR global email. The email forward chain I read has it bouncing all over the world...Pentagon, AFCENT, the ROK, Japan. It's everywhere.

To me, it looks like she cut/pasted her MySpace page into a PowerPoint.

Hilarious that she's serious, but sad that she's an officer with 2 degrees and she can't communicate intelligently.

I guess a Master's degree ain't the true measure of an officer...

EDIT: The file is too large to upload to BO.net. Click this link to download: http://www.4shared.c...Mmfvb/CJ-8.html

Dear. God.

Edit: If only to be the first on the dogpile.... She obviously lacks BQZip's .ppt skillz.

I know...

What do you mean that wasn't a compliment?

What's up with the awkward poses?

Edited by BQZip01

Guest Grind

She must be related to the 419 scammers that blow up my spam folder, because that is some awesome grammers

I'm on the fence with this one. I've seen enough drooling retards in the military to believe that this could indeed be legit. I've got this funny feeling that she is one of those people who makes it clear exactly what would happen to her boss if she were held to a standard fitting for rank and responsibility (and I'll leave it at that).

• Upvote 1

I couldn't care less about her lack of grammar skills. The fact that she uses TWO panthers and a SWAT team animation rates this as "AWESOME" in my ranking of .ppt presentations.

I've already requested my local comm squadron enforce the inclusion of panthers on all future CBT presentations at my location...

Rainman was wrong. Next time he wants to open his pie hole about powerpoint skills being unimportant, he needs to think of Raspberry. This is a huge win for BQZip and is his alone. Keep it up BQZip

No, no...don't help

• Upvote 2

Can't resist. Besides the "#1 of 19" ranking that is betrayed by Raspberry's presentation, the other dead giveaway that this whole thing is a prank is the GPA. There is no way in holy hell that the Navy would run a grad school dishing out a 3.5 GPA to someone who earned a 3.3 at Southern University! Southern University? Are you $hitting me?! You guys really got trolled with this one if you believe Southern University is academically more rigorous than the Navy. I'll leave it to the baseops investigation team to dig out the other obvious giveaways.

Her degrees are in engineering. I absolutely find it possible that one could be a whiz when it comes to physics but have the grammatical skills of a 12 year old. I mean really, how many extensive, analytical papers do engineering majors write in college?