HRT OG/CC

Turbo99

Standard. Blue Bark...DoD 4513.15R, AFI 11-xxxx, etc, etc.

There's a waiver authority/process to every reg. My guess is that a Wing/CC (especially in this case) can ask for/possibly receive a waiver pretty quickly. For all I know this is what happened, but I doubt it.

I'm not trying to throw spears but trying to read this grammer is like reading a tounge twister. You're not foregin are you?

Well played...well played.

Rushed post + iphone = bad grammer. I promise am NOT a Chinese spy...

borat_not.jpg

Edited by nsplayr

How would have known said NCO was even on active duty vs. a family member? I mean, I've heard well of his escapades, but that just sounds pretty far.

I did remember hearing about the CV-22 thing but yea, it was not exactly recently.

I can remember, prior to his CVS departure, that he called out on one's individual professionalism if they did not shave on the weekend. We were even threatened with article 15's.

Edited by Rifleman96

I can remember, prior to his CVS departure, that he called out on one's individual professionalism if they did not shave on the weekend. We were even threatened with article 15's.

Jesus H. Christ...I'm down here and haven't even seen those kind of shenanigans in person. Dude...every weekend is a 2 day bear-growing sprint to see how hobo-like I can look by Monday at 0700. If that's not "professional" enough for the Boss I guess maybe I'm just not a "professional."

I told my wife that when I get out I'm gonna take a year and make it my goal to look like Opie from Sons of Anarchy...I think beards like this would add some much-needed badassery to the Air Force.

5164497508_f27f5b77fa_o.jpg

• Upvote 2

Wait, it was an Eagle crash?

nice. For those of you getting uppity about the comment, think about it next time you call a guy a feminine insult. If we're equal, the zings go both ways. If someone gay has a problem with it, why not just turn it around and mention how preppy the other guy is or make a redneck joke. I refuse to use kid gloves with one group just because they can't take a joke...by which of course I am refering to Eagle drivers...

Edited by BQZip01

I've found another upside to Cannon--this esteemed "leader" isn't there anymore! (yes, one has to stretch to find upsides to Cannon.)

• Upvote 2

nice. For those of you getting uppity about the comment, think about it next time you call a guy a feminine insult. If we're equal, the zings go both ways. If someone gay has a problem with it, why not just turn it around and mention how preppy the other guy is or make a redneck joke. I refuse to use kid gloves with one group just because they can't take a joke...by which of course I am refering to Eagle drivers...

You seriously think I was butthurt about making fun of my beloved WGASF? I think the Eagle jokes are funny as hell.

I took exception to the joke as it was based on the 4 recent deaths.

Pretty sure that that's the route M2 took.

That is correct, this is a little over two years after retiring...

Hippy4cropped.jpg

Before anyone asks, yes I was employed at the time and no, that is not a wig!

It all disappeared on my 45th birthday (so, several years ago!)

Cheers! M2

That is correct, this is a little over two years after retiring...

Hippy4cropped.jpg

Before anyone asks, yes I was employed at the time and no, that is not a wig!

It all disappeared on my 45th birthday (so, several years ago!)

Cheers! M2

Danny Bonaduce?

• Upvote 1