A-10 crash at moody

163 FS

I heard his reflective belt got caught on the throttles...better?

What other tired resets can you guys recycle and post?

Well, I heard that two old men, Rainman and CH were in a wheel chair race, winner gets BQzip01's mom for the night. Dude saw the race and wanted to win, being in an A-10 he knew he had to eject and race on foot.

• Upvote 5

This is some funny shit...regardless of what CH says. It would be especially funny if guys in the squadron were writing it in the Hog Log/Doofer book in the squadron bar...which they probably don't have anymore. Giving guys shit in the Hog Log was always the best part of a successful bail out.

Looking at the pics it looks like the jet pretty much went straight in...not the first A-10 lost on an FCF.

Edited by Rainman A-10

Well, I heard that two old men, Rainman and CH were in a wheel chair race, winner gets BQzip01's mom for the night. Dude saw the race and wanted to win, being in an A-10 he knew he had to eject and race on foot.

Rainman won, I was worn out from nailing your mom.

• Upvote 4

Truly inspirational stuff. Each day at UPT, before our 0600 formal brief, we reminded each other that the reason we were inspired to do this in the first place was because of that epic film.

We also made it a point to bring along a Walkman so we could play some righteous tunes over the ICS on the way to the MOA.

They hit a tanker, actually. And although Doug was nervous about getting busted (Booms are taught to always look out for shady/suspicious pilots underneath their visor and mask), all he had to do was not talk like a sniveling teenage twat, and nobody noticed anything strange. Works every time.

Can't pull that stunt anymore though. Not since 9/11. Thanks a lot, bin Laden. :flipoff:

They hit a tanker, actually. And although Doug was nervous about getting busted (Booms are taught to always look out for shady/suspicious pilots underneath their visor and mask), all he had to do was not talk like a sniveling teenage twat, and nobody noticed anything strange. Works every time.

He must have also known to pass the tail number.