Kanye West

aquajam77

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What the ###### are you guys talking about?

Taylor Swift won the VMA for best female music video. In the middle of her acceptance speech, Kanye West comes up on stage, takes her mic, and tells everyone that Beyonce had "the best video of all time"...i.e., that Taylor Swift did not deserve to win.

What a bag of cocks. Wasn't he also involved in some kind of controversy after hurricane Katrina?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yOOPHe3QHU

Edited by pawnman

"I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM."

"I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD'VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED!"

"I'M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!"

"BEYONCE'S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!!"

"EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I'M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN' THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE... WELL YOU KNOW!!!!"

"I'M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME."

"THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I'M NOT CRAZY YALL, I'M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I'M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!"

It's not like anyone needs another reason NOT to buy the shit that assclown Kanye tries to pass off as music; but here is one nontheless.

It just goes to show you how classless and untalented some of today's "artists" are...which is why I've been listening to the Temptation's Gold CD for the past couple of weeks.

Cheers! M2

I'm dumbfounded by People and other forms of Hollywood-worship.

Again, no shit. I've said it before, I hate people.

EDIT: and I don't mean the magazine People.

Edited by Spoo

He obviously has no real critical eye for talent either. Beyonce is hot, and she is talented...but seriously, a video of her singing what is possibly her most repetitive song, with a couple back-up dancers, is "the best video of the decade"?

I miss the days when music videos had storylines and creativity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0XLKcMoXRE

Idiot.

It's a real credit to Mike Meyers that he maintains his composure throughout Kanye's rambling, incoherent jumble of a speech.

Not only is Kanye a complete dumbass, but honestly so is everyone who wastes a single cent on that guy's shit. How in the hell does our society allow asshats like this guy to be where he is...he should be working at McDonalds at BEST CASE. For the most part, talent and music stopped going together in the early 90s. I'm with Spoo, I hate people.

I agree that kanye is an assclown, but I think this thread went the wrong direction. We should all be discussing the fact the Taylor Swift is f'n hot and beyonce is not nearly as good looking. If I wasn't at work, I'd try to make this thread NSFW right now.

Guest Lockjaw25

I agree that kanye is an assclown, but I think this thread went the wrong direction. We should all be discussing the fact the Taylor Swift is f'n hot and beyonce is not nearly as good looking. If I wasn't at work, I'd try to make this thread NSFW right now.

2. Ask and ye shall receive, sir.

taylor-swift-women-health-magazine.png

taylor_swift_bed_sexy_l.jpg

Oh, and Kanye likes fish sticks. Tool.

Edit: Damnit, CA stole my original picture.

Edited by Lockjaw25

TIMEOUT!

Lockjaw's Number 2 pic shows a wedding ring.... wtf, over?

Promise or a purity ring probably.. So don't expect to get any after dinner!

taylor_swift.jpg

Giggity

Edited by CA