Nex Benedict?

Like.... named after Eggs Benedict?  

• 2 weeks later...

WTF?

• Haha 1

Whoops!!

Army investigating Nazi imagery on Special Forces patch posted online

image.thumb.jpeg.35d897dd4561cb44284c56ea196aa5f8.jpeg

In case anyone isn't aware, Army SF has used similar designs (but with the traditional SF skull and arrows, not the SS Totenkopf) in the past... 

Army Special Forces ODA 533 Patch | Special Forces Patches | Army Patches |  Popular Patch
image.jpeg.9f589230f412111cbb40c0bd57d48668.jpeg

And I guess no one has ever noticed that KISS has used the German Schutzstaffel's doppelte Siegrune or double “lightning bolts” (stylized as ᛋᛋ using Armanen runes) for decades...

Amazon.com: Kiss Dressed To Kill Poster Album Cover Kiss Poster Kiss Band  Merchandise Kiss Collectibles Kiss Memorabilia Heavy Metal Music Merch  1970s Retro Vintage Makeup Matted Framed Art Wall Decor 20x26: Posters

The irony being Gene Simmons (real name Chaim Witz) and Paul Stanley (real name Stanley Eisen) are of Jewish descent!  (Both denied any intentional likeness to Nazi symbolism in the logo)...

3 hours ago, M2 said:

Whoops!!

Army investigating Nazi imagery on Special Forces patch posted online

image.thumb.jpeg.35d897dd4561cb44284c56ea196aa5f8.jpeg

In case anyone isn't aware, Army SF has used similar designs (but with the traditional SF skull and arrows, not the SS Totenkopf) in the past... 

Army Special Forces ODA 533 Patch | Special Forces Patches | Army Patches |  Popular Patch
image.jpeg.9f589230f412111cbb40c0bd57d48668.jpeg

And I guess no one has ever noticed that KISS has used the German Schutzstaffel's doppelte Siegrune or double “lightning bolts” (stylized as ᛋᛋ using Armanen runes) for decades...

Amazon.com: Kiss Dressed To Kill Poster Album Cover Kiss Poster Kiss Band  Merchandise Kiss Collectibles Kiss Memorabilia Heavy Metal Music Merch  1970s Retro Vintage Makeup Matted Framed Art Wall Decor 20x26: Posters

The irony being Gene Simmons (real name Chaim Witz) and Paul Stanley (real name Stanley Eisen) are of Jewish descent!  (Both denied any intentional likeness to Nazi symbolism in the logo)...

Yeah it's almost like the Nazis didn't invent art.

How many kids started drawing swastikas without ever seeing the symbol before? Hell, they are still all over Indonesia.

2 hours ago, M2 said:

1711744195132.png

Does this count as a threesome?  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, herkbum said:

Image1711813109.635201.jpg

One of the most holy days of the Christian religion and this admin does this. Isn’t Biden supposed to be a “devout” Catholic? These guys are doing their damnedest to ruin this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

I think the Easter Bunny might be gay?  

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Biff_T said:

I think the Easter Bunny might be gay?  

I hope not!  Watching this is my Easter tradition!

image.png.dae5fe51247560a75cfbc256d8b84e17.png

• Haha 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BashiChuni said:

IMG_8545.jpeg

Greta_Thunberg_in_Stckholm_(cropped_2).thumb.jpg.ab327d2c7ade5501f3cb37c21288cc08.jpg

Climate change has ruined the Indonesian economy and Obama's favorite vacation spot.  You guys still wanna argue this?   We need more god damned electric cars.  

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought
  • Haha 3

Soon available at your local Class VI...

image.png.dc956ce660fe80801752ecf0dae32995.png

Here's some useless trivia for everyone!  The Class VI store is called that as the Army divides supplies into classes. Ammunition, for example, is Class V.  Liquor is one of the personal items covered by Class VI!

https://www.dau.edu/sites/default/files/Migrated/CopDocuments/Military Classes of Supply.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, M2 said:

Soon available at your local Class VI...

image.png.dc956ce660fe80801752ecf0dae32995.png

Here's some useless trivia for everyone!  The Class VI store is called that as the Army divides supplies into classes. Ammunition, for example, is Class V.  Liquor is one of the personal items covered by Class VI!

https://www.dau.edu/sites/default/files/Migrated/CopDocuments/Military Classes of Supply.pdf

I could have used a few of those in my days as a boom.   Nothing says AMC like drinking vodka from plastic milk jugs.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, M2 said:

So many questions.

Such as: How have we not thought of this before?!  Who else is going to educate and train the Martians in guerilla warfare against the occupying Chinese?

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, M2 said:

It is damn impressive that he is both a tabbed ranger and sapper. It also looks like he has air assault and jump wings. While I am all for expanding the breadth of knowledge...all of this seems excessive for a Space Force ADO assigned to a TES.

Dude should have just joined the Army.

• Like 1

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/infant-death-on-405-fwy-tied-to-2-other-deadly-scenes-in-southern-california/

I saw this on the local news and they mentioned that the father was a former airman stationed in Italy.  

On 4/9/2024 at 3:45 PM, StoleIt said:

It is damn impressive that he is both a tabbed ranger and sapper. It also looks like he has air assault and jump wings. While I am all for expanding the breadth of knowledge...all of this seems excessive for a Space Force ADO assigned to a TES.

Dude should have just joined the Army.

I thought some Army space units were subsumed into the USSF.  Probably one of those folks.