WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

• 2 weeks later...

So, she was a TACC controller. That would give me PTSD. I feel the need to smoke some weed every time I call those clowns.

The final transformation from the misunderstood shell-shocked to the PTSD buzzword. Painful is not the same as traumatized. TRIGGER WARNING: I don't give a shit about self-diagnosing, social-media-activist ice-cream-cones. Aim a little lower on the neuroses list toward Panic Disorder or Adjustment Disorder. The idea that our society needs trigger warnings is also retarded.

http://militaryspouse.com/coping/guess-which-one-suffers-from-ptsd

Guess Which One Suffers From PTSD?

March 2, 2015 by Military Spouse Team

guess-which-one-suffers-from-PTSD.jpg

[...] the NIMH clarifies that “Not everyone with PTSD has been through a dangerous event.” This means that the spouses of those who have fought in combat and the children of service members may also develop PTSD as a direct result of a trauma that occurred to their loved one. Says Dr. Herrera-Yee, “The fact is, many of our families present with symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress and Secondary Stress, the vicarious stress that family members can experience.” [...] Liz continues, “[...] Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder can affect anyone after a traumatic event that is difficult for the mind to process, whether it occurred directly to the individual or to someone they were close with. [...]” Dr. Ingrid Herrera Yee [...] “Family members of victims can develop the disorder as well. [...]”

Edited by deaddebate

There's actual evidence that trying to avoid and be protected against your "triggers" further perpetuates and reinforces their impact on your life. Turns out acknowledging it and learning how to deal is better.

Who knew being a pussy, further perpetuated pussy behavior.

• Upvote 2

Haha wow

On a separate note...TruGreen sucks giant monkey balls. I had an hour phone conversation with the president of the company when he followed up to a letter I wrote him after they screwed up service/broke several of my wife's pots&plants/generally were awful at their jobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TruGreen will also not stop calling you after you cancel service. I have 5 numbers from them that get auto blocked because they call at least 3 times a week even after I told them I moved to an area without service and don't even own a house anymore.

• Upvote 1

I used to have Trugreen service, and they did ok at best. I cancelled the service, and the following year, they came out and did a treatment. I called and told them thanks for the free treatment, I was not paying for their mistake. It took a while, but they finally sucked up the loss after I threatened them with phone calls to the state's attorney general's office and the consumer protection division.

You have to complete 26 hours of CBT without a pit stop in order to operate it. They don't even show s reflective belt. You could die changing a tire on your flat black car.

Edited by SuperWSO