WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Well she is the resident feminist on the forum, I'm waiting for some "this is sexist!" comment that somehow tangents off into blackholes and if gravity is a law or theory.

But this has nothing to do with outer space or particle physics...

It does deal with particles on a subatomic scale when you consider the dick size of men who believe that tripe. Women are terrible drivers. Men are terrible drivers. In general, people are not very adept at anything that requires their attention and foresight.

Well she is the resident feminist on the forum, I'm waiting for some "this is sexist!" comment that somehow tangents off into blackholes and if gravity is a law or theory.

Am I the resident feminist because I am the only female? I only expect equality and not special treatment, therefore I am the opposite of a feminist. It is a sexist comment, but somewhat accurate. Generally women are not as good at spatial relationships. Of course there are many exceptions.

Edited by Masshole
  • Upvote 1

according to the stats that insurance companies use to determine premiums... Women get in more accidents but usually only minor fender benders, men crash less but when they do they tend to be much more severe in nature, often totaling the car. This would seem to support the notion that men are, for the most part, better at parking. (yet more reckless on the road)

Transit Driver Plows into Cars on Dallas Tollway. Dashcam!

Looks like he was paying a little too much attention to the Maserati passing him on the left. Oops.

"Awww, shit. Damn."

Yep, you said it, buddy.

http://gawker.com/59...ts-self-on-fire

After Nancy Grace shames this woman on national TV, she set herself on fire (the woman who was shamed, not Nancy Grace...that would get it's own thread).

That's the 2nd person to commit suicide after Nancy Grace berated them on TV. When is this woman going to learn to STFU? Better yet, when is CNN going to learn to have that woman STFU?

• Upvote 1

Transit Driver Plows into Cars on Dallas Tollway. Dashcam!

Holy shit! Hope everyone was alright - looks like Dallas is gonna be shelling out some serious cash.

On a related note - looks like if you ever get into a serious wreck a transit bus is a good vehicle to be in.

That's the 2nd person to commit suicide after Nancy Grace berated them on TV. When is this woman going to learn to STFU? Better yet, when is CNN going to learn to have that woman STFU?

Nancy Grace isn't to blame...the lady who committed suicide lacked resiliency....

agreed, but if you can, you should get paid and treated the same regardless of your junk

Unless you're hot and have nice boobs...

• Upvote 2

This lady can make bad parents who kill thier kids remove themselves from the gene pool simply by speaking? Why doesn't she have her own channel?

Ah... so you're of the mindset of guilty until proven innocent, eh?

according to the stats that insurance companies use to determine premiums... Women get in more accidents but usually only minor fender benders, men crash less but when they do they tend to be much more severe in nature, often totaling the car. This would seem to support the notion that men are, for the most part, better at parking. (yet more reckless on the road)

I think women are more likely to not pay attention and be distracted by another activity (talking on the phone) while trying to drive. That is really the only way I can think to explain problems with parking. It is not a difficult thing to do (though sometimes parallel parking is a bitch when other people do not park within the lines), so I find it hard to believe it is an actual mental problem for some women.

may not happen on this forum.

Yeah, I noticed.

Fuck gender equality! You either can, or you can't. It's that simple.

I agree, but they are people who try to assess one's abilities based on genetics before giving that person a chance.

I drew no conclusions until after the mom passed judgement on herself.

Moms. Plural. Duckett's kid hasn't been found yet, alive or dead. And her suicide note gave no indication she had anything to do with her kids disappearance, but everything to do with the stress of losing a child compounded by Nancy Grace's brow beating with no evidence to even indicate she had anything to do with it.

It does deal with particles on a subatomic scale when you consider the dick size of men who believe that tripe.

I see what you did there....That was funny.

You are not equal. You're a cadet.

So you need to be a commissioned officer to make inputs on a thread that's subject matter is 75% scantily clad women and the other 25% people telling other people they're stupid? At least she brings something interesting (although often mistimed) to the table. And if you don't see the stupidity of your argument, you need to get caught up on your Orwell.

Moms. Plural. Duckett's kid hasn't been found yet, alive or dead. And her suicide note gave no indication she had anything to do with her kids disappearance, but everything to do with the stress of losing a child compounded by Nancy Grace's brow beating with no evidence to even indicate she had anything to do with it.

If either mom were truly innocent, they'd be mad instead of depressed at Nancy's words. I don't have all the facts in the Duckett case, but the mom who got drunk and killed her three-week-old baby? She got what she deserved.

I see what you did there....That was funny. So you need to be a commissioned officer to make inputs on a thread that's subject matter is 75% scantily clad women and the other 25% people telling other people they're stupid? At least she brings something interesting (although often mistimed) to the table. And if you don't see the stupidity of your argument, you need to get caught up on your Orwell.

Suck up.

And to clarify, yes, you do need to be a commissioned officer to make inputs on a thread that's subject matter is 75% scantily clad women and the other 25% people telling other people they're stupid!

Now go sit in the corner.

• Upvote 1