WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

She'll probably win millions... http://www.foxnews.c...test=latestnews A Texas woman is suing Continental Airlines and three other carriers over mental trauma she says was caused by a turbulent flight, the Houston Chronicle reported. Colleen O'Neal alleges that the October 2009 flight from College Station, Texas, to Houston -- a usually short flight that ended up taking more than two hours -- encountered extreme turbulence that caused her to fear for her life. O'Neal experienced post-traumatic stress disorder and now fears flying, which has had a detrimental impact on her career, according to the suit filed Tuesday in Harris County district court. Also named in the suit are regional carrier Pinnacle Airlines, which operated the flight; Pinnacle's owner, Colgan Air; and United Airlines, which recently merged with Continental. Spokespeople for United and Pinnacle declined to comment

All right the flood gates are open...there's a few copilots that are going to be hearing from my lawyer.

"'Don't make me look like a girl,' said U.S. Army Sgt. Cordell."

Dude, if you are having your eyebrows threaded (?), plucked, or shaved, that ship has already sailed - no matter what they look like.

I probably shouldn't be so harsh, I'll bet Patton had his eyebrows "shaped" back during WWII as well. Probably discussed the styling with his staff over appletinis...

Gen_George_S_Patton_000.jpg

• Upvote 1

What a cruel joke to play! I sat and watched that shit for 7 hours and 31 minutes and 7 seconds to see it...and it was just like the rest of the damn video! Thats BS!

Oops. I meant 8:31:07. But at least you got to see the Keira Knightly/Natalie Portman love scene inserted at random times between the 5 hour and 7 hour point. Hotttttt.

Oops. I meant 8:31:07. But at least you got to see the Keira Knightly/Natalie Portman love scene inserted at random times between the 5 hour and 7 hour point. Hotttttt.

Ok I'll believe you one more time but if you're lying...

Edited by Catbox

The TSA has an Honor Guard, WTF!

http://www.tsa.gov/press/happenings/030209_weekly_story14.shtm

TSA's Honor Guard from Melbourne (Fla.) International Airport presented the Colors during the season opener of spring training for the Washington Nationals on Feb. 26 at Space Coast Stadium in Viera. The Honor Guard received a standing ovation, with many baseball fans recognizing the officers and thanking them for "keeping us safe." Pictured from left are TSO Thomas Marks, Behavior Detection Officer Stacey Magruda and TSOs Gary Lockyer and Tammy Manuel.

Check out the fat chick on the right in the picture.

The TSA has an Honor Guard, WTF!

http://www.tsa.gov/p...ly_story14.shtm

TSA's Honor Guard from Melbourne (Fla.) International Airport presented the Colors during the season opener of spring training for the Washington Nationals on Feb. 26 at Space Coast Stadium in Viera. The Honor Guard received a standing ovation, with many baseball fans recognizing the officers and thanking them for "keeping us safe." Pictured from left are TSO Thomas Marks, Behavior Detection Officer Stacey Magruda and TSOs Gary Lockyer and Tammy Manuel.

Check out the fat chick on the right in the picture.

I hope those knuckleheads had to get a full body/ cavity search to enter the stadium.

A few years ago the Peterson AFB Honor Guard had a girl who was clearly overweight. Like 40 lbs or more. She may have been pregnant. Maybe. But I kind of doubt it. WTF is up with Honor Guard commanders approving the acceptance/retention of someone like that, especially for such a hi-vis position?

Edited by GovernmentMan

I guess this qualifies for the mile-high club. Do you have to finish above 6000A to count? Post the link if you can find the uncensored version, my google-fu is weak...

http://www.geekosyst...-skydiving-faa/

http://www.google.com/search?aq=f&gcx=c&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=skydiving+couple

Third link down: "Couple Has Sex While Skydiving (Very NSFW)". Your google-fu is extremely weak.

While they may have jumped out sans clothes, I doubt there was any actual sex going on, either in the plane or on the dive. My money is on viral advertising campaign for the skydive operation.

I guess this qualifies for the mile-high club. Do you have to finish above 6000A to count? Post the link if you can find the uncensored version, my google-fu is weak...

http://www.geekosyst...-skydiving-faa/

Just google Alex Torres skydiving video. If your safesearch is off the first link (liveleak.com) has the uncensored version.

Criminal or not, I'm glad he chin checked them. Granted it was a little over the top, but some women think they can get away with that shit with 0 repercussions.

I'm not defending him, but who in the hell do they think they are jumping the counter in the first place. They deserved to get the shit beat out of them man or woman. Sure, drunkeness has been known to inhibit judgement, but they have no f*cking respect at all (I'm assuming they were drunk). My $20s get checked with those markers all the time and I don't get offended or feel I want to fight someone over it. That is what we call Generation "ME."

They'll probably sue and get money even though they were in the wrong...I guess when customers jump the counter, you have to actually wait for them to injure you before you can defend yourself. The way I look at it, if they have already jumped the counter, they have entered the ass beating zone....

• Upvote 1

Criminal or not, I'm glad he chin checked them. Granted it was a little over the top, but some women think they can get away with that shit with 0 repercussions.

I get it, and they do deserve to get beat down, but to pull a metal pipe on them? You are not a ######ing man if you do that and especially not if you continue to beat them while they are down. How many guys are behind that counter? They could have easily restrained those chicks. That guy deserves to get his ass beat too.

I guess they do have the right to allow/not allow their employees to wear what they want, but I've got the right to let them know how I feel about it and that on my next trip to Florida I'll take my business elsewhere.

Florida Hotel Fires Employee for Refusing to Remove American Flag Pin

Published October 16, 2011 | FoxNews.com

A front desk supervisor at a Florida hotel was fired recently when he refused management’s request to remove the American flag pin he was wearing, news4jax.com reports.

Sean May, 26, an employee at Casa Monica Hotel in St. Augustine, Fla., has been wearing an American flag pin to work every day for the last two years. Last week, he was told to remove the pin because it violates company policy.

"I've actually gotten probably more compliments about it than any of the service I've actually done at the hotel, which is an interesting concept," May told the station.

May said Casa Monica recently had a change in command at the corporate level and is trying to revamp its image.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/16/florida-hotel-fires-employee-for-refusing-to-remove-american-flag-pin