WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Damn...we've been found out. Lame analogy but understand the intent. Here's your new lifeline number (lame humor is us): 1-869-696-969 :flipoff:

In the word's of George Costanza--"OL Patch is getting frustrated!"

Aw come on Ol Patch, that quote was funny all by itself. Is there a group in the Air Force more known for feeling like "I'm tired of pretending like I'm not special,". Maybe F-22s have taken that role. Maybe the Thunderbirds.

Having now been deemed lame, I will sulk back to my desk and continue fighting the war, one powerpoint slide at a time. :salut:

I don't know what's :rainbow: 'er, two dudes watching TV together in bed, or the fact they were watching Vampire Diaries..

Sailors watch TV together..in bed??

(CNN) -- A sailor is accusing the Navy of baselessly trying to discharge him for "unprofessional conduct" in an effort to get around the recent "don't ask, don't tell" repeal, after being found asleep in the same bed with another male sailor.

Navy Petty Officer Stephen Jones, a student at the Naval Nuclear Power Training Command in Charleston, South Carolina, told CNN that on the night of February 5, a male sailor stopped by to watch the CW TV show "Vampire Diaries."

"He has come over to watch shows in the past," Jones said.

The two watched the show on his bed but accidentally fell asleep. Jones says his roommate walked in around midnight.

"My roommate walked in and it woke me up," Jones said. He then woke up his friend, Navy Petty Officer Bryan McGee, who according to Jones, immediately left the room.

Jones, who claims nothing sexual happened, said they were both clothed, him in pajama pants and a white t-shirt and McGee in boxers, and that two were not under the covers together. Jones was lying above the covers while McGee lay below.

The play-by-play given by Jones is substantiated by the Naval investigating documents, although a different account on the amount of clothing worn was given by Jones' roommate who claimed in his naval statement that both sailors were only dressed in their boxers.

Why is there even an investigation into his sexual orientation? He violated the "Don't tell" portion of DADT when the first part of his excuse was "I was watching the Vampire Diaries".

Edited by Bullet

Why is there even an investigation into his sexual orientation? He violated the "Don't tell" portion of DADT when the first part of his excuse was "I was watching the Vampire Diaries".

So if he can drag the investigation past the 60-day mark, is he good?

WTF is taking so long anyway? Seems like that policy would be pretty easy to implement...training can come later. "Hey guys, if someone tells you they're gay, you can't throw them out anymore". How difficult is that?

WTF is taking so long anyway? Seems like that policy would be pretty easy to implement...training can come later. "Hey guys, if someone tells you they're gay, you can't throw them out anymore". How difficult is that?

Stop injecting common sense into the discussion. If a new motto required 400k and 2 PHds homosexuality training will come out around the time the new tanker does.

• Upvote 1

Hey, it's not gay if you're underway. Oh wait, they were on land...

Seriously though, are they investigating the fact that they're gay or the fact that they were in bed together? I'm pretty sure the Navy would also call it "unprofessional conduct" if they found a male and female in bed together.

Those Japanese are some crazy fuckers for sure!

Man marries video game character

These unique nuptials were apparently broadcast on the Japanese video sharing site, Nico Nico Douga, a place where many strange things occur for, no doubt, extremely sound psychological reasons.

I don't wish to so much as broach the topic of marital consummation. However, I can tell you that attending the wedding, which was held, naturally, at the Tokyo Institute of Technology, were the bride's virtual video game girlfriend, a live audience and, yes, a real religious priest...

Cue the video...

Yep, fucking crazy! :bash:

japan-no-further-description-required.jpg

Cheers! M2

Hey, it's not gay if you're underway. Oh wait, they were on land...

Seriously though, are they investigating the fact that they're gay or the fact that they were in bed together? I'm pretty sure the Navy would also call it "unprofessional conduct" if they found a male and female in bed together.

Really? I've known plenty of inter-service couples, married and single.

I dunno about the Navy regs, but if it were a guy and a girl caught together in the same bed in tech school, there would probably be an LOC, maybe an LOR, but kicking them out? Yeah right.

Really? I've known plenty of inter-service couples, married and single.

I dunno about the Navy regs, but if it were a guy and a girl caught together in the same bed in tech school, there would probably be an LOC, maybe an LOR, but kicking them out? Yeah right.

That's what I was getting at.

I missed the part about tech school. You're right. Although I don't think they would have been thrown out had it been a guy and girl.

Is this how our more...let's say, conservative, leadership is going to BFM the DADT repeal? By claiming that whenever something like this happens it's "unprofessional conduct" and continuing to throw them out of the service?

That makes me sad.

At the risk of seeming like an old guy (ClearedHot, Rainman, OL Patch) pile on everytime one of us posts---mutual support is soooo old school....Good Lord, that pic screams look at me, look at me,...I say oh please don't! Individuality (OL patch definition is you have the right and have displayed the ability to look like an ass--not very original IMHO!)