WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Excerpt from the article:

Department of Homeland Security investigations agents posted an ad on a website aimed at people who have a sexual interest in animals. In the ad they pretended to be the father of a 13-year-old girl.

Seriously WTF here...

In other news, CPT Everding to be fired out of a cannon into a brick wall from close range today.

A Justice Dept. spokesman was quoted as saying, "F it, I don't even know where to begin on rehabilitating these kinds of people."

Tinder.

Heard of it; hadn't actually seen it.

I guess my age is showing when I hear about all those dating/hookup apps and I just cringe.

America has officially gone bat-shit insane.

I will add to the pile one more example of living breathing insanity mixed with child like naivety with a bright red cherry of stupid on top. Behold the idiocy of Starri Hedges, "free thinking" teacher extrodinaire.

Parents Livid Over ‘Democratic’ School’s Shock Field Trip — but the Director Says It Was ‘Beautiful’

Yes, we know... there was no official "runner up".

But the fact that there are people like Noah out there... he's not the only one... and they elected to go with this decision... well, that's a defacto runner up in my book. Actually, it's far beyond just that.

Edited by Huggyu2
  • Upvote 3