WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Unless he graduated the Naval Academy at age 20, I doubt he's actually a pilot. More likely an early phase student based on being 23 and stationed at Pensacola (do they still do API there?). Either way, it's gonna be a short career!

Drunk Navy pilot, 23, assaults 3 Disney cast members during Epcot food and wine festival

Apparently his ego wrote a check his body couldn't cash.

• Upvote 4

If I was going to knock over an ancient boulder then put it on YouTube I would probably make sure I didn't just apply for disability due to a 4 year old car crash.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/22/us/utah-boulder-boy-scouts/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

One of the men who toppled an ancient boulder in Utah's Goblin Valley State Park last week filed a personal injury lawsuit just a few weeks earlier, claiming he suffers from "serious, permanent and debilitating injuries.
The attention has led to revelations that Taylor filed a personal injury lawsuit in September, claiming he had suffered "serious, permanent and debilitating injuries" from a 4-year-old car crash

Liberals?

Is that a specific question you have, or...? Yes, liberals. Or are you going to tell me this whole 'war on bullying' that we've been seeing the last 5 years or so is because of a conservative movement? If so, show me where I'm going wrong, and I'll retract.

The complaint was filed in Texas. I thought they didn't have those there.

Ok dude, I'll do this methodically like I used to do with my students when they were struggling with an EPE or something:

1) Look at the zip code for this school...takes 3.69 seconds and you will find out that it is 76116.

2) Go do a google search for which Texas politician represents this zip code (I found this one is also 3.69 seconds)...comes up with 2 names, one is a Republican, and the other is a Democrat, Wendy Davis.

3) If you are unfamiliar with who Wendy Davis is, google her (another 3.69 seconds) and you will see that she is very liberal and was the woman who made national headlines for filibustering over 11 hours on the Texas Senate floor to fight for women to have abortions after the 6th month of pregnancy. Now, if that sounds like a conservative position, then I'm completely out of touch. She is very liberal (I doubt she is a staunch Libertarian) and thus I am not surprised that there just 'may' be some other liberals in her district who voted for her...just an idea?

Come on man, this isn't rockery surgery. This would be like me questioning you if you said 'Conservatives are wanting prayer back in public schools in Rhode Island' and I responded with 'Conservatives'? 'In Rhode Island?'

Ok, bonus since we're all friends here...though I disagree with a majority of her political views, I do think she (Wendy Davis) is fairly hot for a 50 year old politician and thus I won't mind seeing her on TV when she runs for Texas Governor in 2014. It's kind of like Fox News...people may disagree with their style of programming, political/ideological leanings...but you do have to admit, they have some smoking hot chicks on their network. And for those dudes into guys, there's Shepard Smith for you, who I think is gay anyway.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

It's kind of like Fox News...people may disagree with their style of programming, political/ideological leanings...but you do have to admit, they have some smoking hot chicks on their network. And for those dudes into guys, there's Shepard Smith for you, who I think is gay anyway.

You mean the only smoking hot chicks, I'm sure CNN or MSNBC would could reasonably improve their laughable viewership if they got rid of Candy Crowley or Rachel Maddow.