WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Chuck Norris shaves... post-8497-0-36457300-1363784768_thumb.jp How the ###### did he find a razor strong enough to cut steel?

Yet the whole time he played Walker Texas Ranger, he had a beard (Texas Rangers are not allowed to have beards).

He also wore a black hat, Texas Rangers don't wear black hats.

Yet the whole time he played Walker Texas Ranger, he had a beard (Texas Rangers are not allowed to have beards).

He also wore a black hat, Texas Rangers don't wear black hats.

I think the white hat thing is fairly recent.

This is a distant relative at the turn of the century:

william_mcdonald250.jpg

Way to go, CBS..

B-52 Memorial as game prop?

The popular CBS reality show the “Amazing Race” is under fire for featuring an episode set in Hanoi, Vietnam where contestants go to a B-52 Memorial, which is the wreckage of an American B-52 bomber shot down during the Vietnam War, to find the next clue in their televised round-the-world journey.

In the episode, the twisted metal of the downed plane is treated as any other prop, with a bright ‘Amazing Race’ ‘Double-U-Turn’ signed planted in front of it, signifying to contestants the next phase of their scavenger hunt.

The show also had contestants learn a song that was performed for them by children in front of a portrait of North Vietnam communist leader Ho Chi Minh, with subtitled lyrics that included “Vietnam Communist Party is glorious. The light is guiding us to victory.”

“It’s like One Direction,” one contestant said of the performance, referring to the popular boy band.

“How did it not cross the producers’ minds that this might offend the men who fought in Vietnam and the families of those who died there?” Fox News’ Greg Gutfeld said on his late night show “Red Eye.”

Fox News contributor Bob Beckel agreed later on the news program “The Five.”

“I’m so outraged by this I can’t believe it. CBS is idiotic, they’re stupid,” Beckel said. “To have people go to a memorial where Americans died, then you ought to get off the network.”

The two weren’t alone in their opinions.

“So, did anyone but me find the ‘Amazing Race’ going to Hanoi and extolling the greatness of Hanoi offensive?” a viewer remarked online. “Especially the part where the contestants had a ‘clue’ box at a Hanoi monument of a downed B-52? And none of them even slowed down to look at it or reflect on what it meant?”

“This will ensure that I will continue to miss the 'Amazing Race,'" wrote one on an online message board, while another on the same board added. “I don’t know how many Vietnam vets are on here, but there should be a campaign to have CBS apologize publicly.”

An email for comment from a rep for ‘The Amazing Race’ was not immediately returned.

Almost 60,000 American lost their lives in the Vietnam War.

william_mcdonald250.jpg

That mustache extends beyond the corners of the mouth and the lipline.

[

Fixed. [/sarcasm]

Liberal yes, Democrat no... at least not in public. He has had a very swarmy past with his claimed political party. A Democrat before seeking office, Bloomberg switched his party registration in 2001 to run for Mayor. He then defeated his Democratic opponent in close election held just weeks after September 11th. Bloomberg won a second term in 2005 and then left the Republican Party two years later.He then succesfully campaigned to change the city's term limits law in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis and was elected to his third term in 2009 as an independent candidate on the Republican ballot line...

Anything to get elected and stay elected. And he has $27 billion in the bank!

[

And he has $27 billion in the bank!

Why the Fvck would anyone want to put up with all the sh!t of running NYC when you have that much money? You would never find my ass if I had that much money.

william_mcdonald250.jpg

Not according to the Texas Ranger I talked with the other day!

I know it's not always been like that, but I know in recent history (last 20 years or so) it's been that way.

Why the Fvck would anyone want to put up with all the sh!t of running NYC when you have that much money? You would never find my ass if I had that much money.

Because that much is never enough, just think how much more you could make as mayor - city contracts, lives you could screw with, people you could inconvenience and that's totally ignoring the history book angle. THere's big bucks in public office; and the beauty of it is you don't even have to be good at running things, you just have to get elected.

PACOM contractor and reservist caught spying for PRC. I met this guy once and didn't think twice about it. Heard he was really wierd though.

http://www.khon2.com/content/news/editorschoice/story/Honeytrap-snares-defense-contractor-in-alleged/WQ8uNjcCzk-FKtJs-4sI1w.cspx

I read in this awesome spy handbook written by some dude named Sterling Archer that as long as you don't tell a honeypot anything useful your only risk is getting a torn rotator cuff from high-fiving everybody. Clearly this guy didn't do it right.

• Upvote 3

To me it looks like a leprechaun to me...

But what does it look like to you? And, what the fuck are you talking about?

. Southern people....interesting way you put that.

tumblr_mdo143YM8t1r4dpljo1_400.gif

You guys are right, that was inappropriate. I was going to try and post a video of some kind of retarded northern person, as an apology or something, but they just all seemed pretty much normal to me when I watched them...

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

You guys are right, that was inappropriate. I was going to try and post a video of some kind of retarded northern person, as an apology or something, but they just all seemed pretty much normal to me when I watched them...

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Yeah...normal like a football bat.

• Upvote 1

Because that much is never enough, just think how much more you could make as mayor - city contracts, lives you could screw with, people you could inconvenience and that's totally ignoring the history book angle. THere's big bucks in public office; and the beauty of it is you don't even have to be good at running things, you just have to get elected.

Lawyer says former Bell, Calif., Mayor Oscar Hernandez was too illiterate and uneducated to realize he was misappropriating public funds to pay his $100,000-a-year part-time salary

Former Bell, Calif., Mayor Oscar Hernandez is one of six defendants in a city rocked by government corruption accused of holding meetings specifically to boost their approved part-time salaries of $673 a month beyond their natural limits.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1270481

• Upvote 1